╌>

New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour shot dead outside home in 'despicable criminal act'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  vic-eldred  •  last year  •  192 comments

By:   Lawrence Richard (Fox News)

New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour shot dead outside home in 'despicable criminal act'
Eunice Dwumfour, a 30-year-old Republican councilwoman in Sayreville, New Jersey, was shot and killed outside her home Wednesday evening.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

A local councilwoman in New Jersey was killed during a shooting outside her home Wednesday evening, according to officials.

Sayreville Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour, a Republican, was 30 years old and described by Mayor Victoria Kilpatrick as "dedicated member of our Borough Council who was truly committed to serve all of our residents."

A 911 call reported shots fired around 7:22 p.m, the Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office said. A female, identified by New Jersey Globe reporter David Wildstein as Dwumfour, was found dead in her vehicle with multiple gunshot wounds.

"This is an active and ongoing investigation anyone with information or surveillance footage of the area is asked to call Detective Rebecca Morales of the Sayreville Police Department at 732-727-4444 or Detective Michelle Coppola of the Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office 732-745-3477," the prosecutor's office said.

Kilpatrick called the shooting a "despicable criminal act."

A Facebook account for Detective Juan Rodriguez and Pastor Doctor Nelia Rodriguez also reported that Dwumfour was killed.

New-Jersey-Councilwoman-Eunice-Dwumfour-Shot.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Sayreville, New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour. (Facebook)

"We are so heartbroken to announce that our friend, Councilwoman from Sayreville, part of our HRC (Human Relation Commission), our personal friend, a woman of God Eunice Dwumfour was [murdered] tonight in Sayreville," the couple wrote.

They added, "She was an amazing friend, a woman who loved God. We were just at our HRC meeting January 5th 2023 and I just saw her this morning at the store. I remember saying to her I see you at the HRC meeting tomorrow not knowing tonight was going to be the end of her life. I can't stop crying. She was 30 years young and full of life."

It is not immediately clear if she was the intended target of the alleged shooting.

Sayreville Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour was reportedly killed following a shooting outside her apartment. (Sayreville Borough Council)

Police vehicles are seen near where Sayreville, New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour was shot outside her home Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2023. (WNYW)

"Beyond her dedication to our community, I can share that she was a woman of deep faith and worked hard to integrate her strong Christian beliefs in to her daily life as a person and a community leader," Kilpatrick continued. "On a personal note, I can't adequately express my feeling of sorrow at the loss of a friend."

Community organizer Charles Kratovil also reported the death.

"A huge loss for the Sayreville community as Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour was shot and killed at approximately 7:20pm causing a crash near Samuel Circle & Check Avenue," Kratovil tweeted.

He added, "I personally knew her to be a very kind person and public servant. May she rest in peace."

According to her LinkedIn, Dwumfour was a scrum master, with a background as an IT Business consultant.

Dwumfour was elected to the Borough Council in 2021, and her term was set to run from January 2022 through December 2024.

She received a B.A. in Women & Gender Studies from William Paterson University, located in Wayne, New Jersey.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    last year

Press Conference at 11 AM EST.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    last year

Read this story a little while ago. Sad stuff.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    last year

Sayreville is a small city of 42,000 people. The victim was an alderman in that town. I'm not sure how this is national news , until one sees she was a black republican. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2    last year
she was a black republican. 

You bet!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.2  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @2    last year

So, if she was a Black Democrat, it wouldn't be national news either?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2    last year

Of course not, in my opinion. There are approximately 15,000 gun murders in America every year. Very few of them are national news. 

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
2.2.2  afrayedknot  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2.1    last year

“…15,000 gun murders in America…”

Groundhog day.

The same response, the same unwillingness to address the situation, and tragically…the same shit, different day. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.2.3  Greg Jones  replied to  afrayedknot @2.2.2    last year

What are the Dems doing about it? More ineffective gun laws that only affect legal and peaceful gun owners?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.2.4  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.3    last year

What are the cons (republicans) doing about it?

NOTHING!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.2.5  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  afrayedknot @2.2.2    last year

Confiscate all the guns?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.2.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Greg Jones @2.2.3    last year

We've already seen what they are going to do.  They had full control for the last 2 years now and didn't do a goddamn thing. 

Snuffy
Professor Participates
2.2.7  Snuffy  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.2.6    last year

Well, not entirely true.  They did pass the Safer Communities Act that will do little to prevent gun murders, but at least they got to pat themselves on the back for a job well done....

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.2.8  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Snuffy @2.2.7    last year

We see how that went.  Just like most of their other policies - a failure.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @2    last year

Jesus Fucking Christ. Can you give it one damned day's rest? It was front page on MSN this morning.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.3.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.3    last year

Ok, you tell us why this is a national news story as opposed to a local New Jersey story. . 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.3.2  Greg Jones  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.3    last year

Yeah, but some people seem to feel that they have to do the race hustle shuffle every day.

I guess their aim is to stir up racist shit to keep the pot boiling.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.3.3  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.1    last year

Yes John, if she had been a Democrat the national media would not only have picked up on it; but Brandon would have commented on it as well.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.3.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Ronin2 @2.3.3    last year

Good job! Now we are getting to the heart of why this was seeded. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.3.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @2.3.2    last year

If you think this article was seeded for any objective reason, I have a bridge I would like to sell you. 

George
Junior Expert
2.3.6  George  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.5    last year

You are correct, why waste time on something like this when we could be posting what ads appear on truth social. Why would we waste time on the murder of an elected official? is it because she is African American that you don't care John?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.7  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  George @2.3.6    last year

Bingo!

You get the A+ today!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.3.8  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.4    last year

So you agree that if she were a Democrat the national media would have picked up on it; and Brandon would have commented on it as well?

Also, you would have posted it here as national news.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.3.9  JohnRussell  replied to  Ronin2 @2.3.8    last year
Also, you would have posted it here as national news.

Take some chill pills.  Unlike most of you I am sure, I read the story from USA Today about this murder. The woman was shot in her car near her house. No motive or suspect given. Sounds like a carjacking gone bad, although of course she could have been targeted for some reason. The point is the story doesnt have that information at all. Thus this is not, at this time a political murder. So what is it? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.10  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.9    last year
So what is it? 

We are waiting as you are.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.3.11  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.9    last year
Unlike most of you I am sure, I read the story from USA Today about this murder.

So USA Today isn't a national publication? How dare they make this national news. It's a non-story.............../S

How do you know it isn't political if there are not any reason to think so? She's a councilwoman. Councils make unpopular decisions that piss people off all the time. In cases like this it is absolutely necessary to leave no stone unturned.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.12  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.9    last year

It states in the second paragraph that she was a republican, why that matters I don't know.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.13  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.3.11    last year

So she was murdered for making an unpopular decision by a car jacker?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.14  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.13    last year

You mean they took her car?

Where did you get that info?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.3.15  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @2.3.13    last year

Who said anything about a carjacker being the culprit other than JR mentioning there WAS NO motive given but it was a possibility. You really need to read more prior to commenting. Beside that, carjackers are subject to rulings by councils just like all citizens

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.16  Tessylo  replied to  Greg Jones @2.3.2    last year

What's the race hustle shuffle?  A con (republican) dance?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.17  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.3.14    last year

Potential carjacker?

Murdered for an unpopular decision?  By who? That's what Jim said.  Take it up with him.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.18  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.3    last year
Jesus Fucking Christ. Can you give it one damned day's rest? It was front page on MSN this morning

I guess wearing Trump-colored glasses for the last 7 years takes its toll on one's ability to see anything else clearly.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.19  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.3.15    last year

Yeah she was murdered for an unpopular decision and this couldn't have possibly been a potential carjacker who ran off before being caught.

jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.3.20  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.3.7    last year

Nah, he gets an F today and every day.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.21  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.1    last year
Ok, you tell us why this is a national news story as opposed to a local New Jersey story. . 

I may be going out on a limb here, but wouldn't major national news organizations reporting on it make it national news?
See 2.4.28 for more!!!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.22  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.1    last year

Jeeze, using that dubious logic, I guess you considered the Tyre Nichols story just a local Memphis story, too, huh?

LMMFAO!

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.3.23  Greg Jones  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.22    last year

afb020123dAPC-800x0.jpg

Was this story worthy of national attention?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.3.24  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2.3.9    last year

Since when does motive matter to leftists?

If she were black and Democrat it would be national news; Brandon would be blubbering on incoherently about gun control; and Democrats would be trying to pin it on Republicans for failing to pass stringent gun control laws.

Some would also be trying to pin the murder on a far right wing racist w/o any evidence or proof.

But we all get it. Female black Republican shot and killed is not news in leftist land.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.25  Texan1211  replied to  Ronin2 @2.3.24    last year

I am just wondering when old Rev. Al will show up.

Any word on Kamala Harris speaking at the funeral?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.3.26  Sean Treacy  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.25    last year
Any word on Kamala Harris speaking at the funeral?

Her job  is to show up only at the funerals of black people killed by police. Their deaths are most exploitable. 

CB
Professor Principal
2.3.27  CB  replied to  Greg Jones @2.3.2    last year

Uh-oh. You stepped into 'it' this time. I, as a liberal, may not can convince you to be a whole citizen to your fellow citizens in this country, but don't even try that "race hustle" $hit on when it is evident that all conservatives want is to 'turn' liberals or dismiss our rights and privileges outright! There is a "pot boiling" and it is conservatives (and not all of conservatives at that) strirring its pot!

CB
Professor Principal
2.3.28  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.25    last year

Has it been determined that the representative's civil rights have been violated? Did any "authority" violate her which would merit presidential 'powers' of consideration? Moreover, If this is a case of run of the mill gun violence (nothing has been called yet) why would it rise to the level of a 'wrong' warranting Kamala Harris' remarks? We all know how conservatives feel about V.P. Harris, so why mock her since you don't want her anywhere near a republican office holder anyway?  Go, take care of your own.

Try not to make this any more political than it already is. Remember shame some conservatives (if y'all can).

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.29  Texan1211  replied to  CB @2.3.28    last year
Has it been determined that the representative's civil rights have been violated?

not that I know of, but what does that have to do with anything, other than you distracting?

Did any "authority" violate her which would merit presidential 'powers' of consideration?

No one is asking Biden for squat. Yet another distraction from you.

Moreover, If this is a case ofrun of the millgun violence(nothing has been called yet)why would it rise to the level of a 'wrong' warranting Kamala Harris' remarks?

Who cares of Kamala speaks or not?  One of the worst public speakers in politics.

Try not to make this any more political than it already is. Remember shame some conservatives (if y'all can).

First sentence--I'll write what I please, read it or ignore it.

Second sentence--I have no earthly idea what you are really trying to convey, but I am sure it must have something to do with some conservatives like most of your posts.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.32  Texan1211  replied to  CB @2.3.27    last year
You stepped into 'it' this time.

No.

I, as a liberal, may not can convince you to be a whole citizen to your fellow citizens in this country, but don't even try that "race hustle" $hit on when it is evident that all conservatives want is to 'turn' liberals or dismiss our rights and privileges outright! 

Why are you saying he isn't a whole citizen? What does that even mean in the real world?

Maybe you should have read the post he responded TO so you could understand where he is coming from instead of telling him what to do.

Liberals are no more victims of conservatives as the damn man in the moon.

Can you even name ONE single 'right' or 'privilege' you have had taken from you?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.33  Texan1211  replied to  CB @2.3.28    last year
Has it been determined that the representative's civil rights have been violated? Did any "authority" violate her which would merit presidential 'powers' of consideration?

Do you have any idea how callous and silly that sounds?

The woman is DEAD--who gives a flying fuck if her 'rights' were violated when she is DEAD?????????????

CB
Professor Principal
2.3.34  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.29    last year

The out of touchness with your own snark is "Breaking News!"  So I will reacquaint you with Texan1211 @

crop=auto
Professor Principal
2.3.25 Texan1211 replied to  Ronin2 @ 2.3.24   10 hours ago

I am just wondering when old Rev. Al will show up.  Any word on Kamala Harris speaking at the funeral?

like.png?skin=ntNewsTalkers3&v=1613695469 REPLY
You should easily recognize "el sombrero."  /s 

My reply - which you did not accept (as is your usual) - is an attempt to inform you of differences between two 'events' where Al and Kamala would involve themselves. But if you just want to me emotionally invested in anger and sulleness that's on you.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.35  Texan1211  replied to  CB @2.3.34    last year
The out of touchness with your own snark is "Breaking News!"  So I will reacquaint you with Texan1211 @

Can you just speak plainly?

My reply - which you did not accept (as is your usual) - is an attempt to inform you of differences between two 'events' where Al and Kamala would involve themselves. But if you just want to me emotionally invested in anger and sulleness that's on you.

Then why did you drag Biden and some conservatives into it?

I don't care what you are emotionally invested in. That is just completely irrelevant deflecting. Sullen? Doubtful so long as you can talk about some conservatives and paint people as victims.

CB
Professor Principal
2.3.36  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.32    last year
Why are you saying he isn't a whole citizen? What does that even mean in the real world?

Nope. You erred. I am pretty sure Greg Jones didn't get the same 'take' on that as you.  jrSmiley_48_smiley_image.gif What say you, Greg? I'll wait. . . .

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.37  Texan1211  replied to  CB @2.3.36    last year
Nope. You erred.

Hmm. Could have sworn you wrote this:

I, as a liberal, may not can convince you to be a whole citizen to your fellow citizens in this country, but don't even try that "race hustle" $hit on when it is evident that all conservatives want is to 'turn' liberals or dismiss our rights and privileges outright! 

Maybe you should let the site owner know somebody hacked your account and is posting under your name.

CB
Professor Principal
2.3.38  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.35    last year

worry-clipart-k21017756.jpg It's going to be okay one day!

CB
Professor Principal
2.3.39  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.33    last year

Do you know how remarkably out of touch that remark is?  DAs are pursuing civil rights and constitutional rights violation in the Tyree Nichols case even as we write, but I should not have to drag that man into this. It's disturbing how hard some conservatives here work to not have a decent discussion with any liberal. . .and it has been going on for years now.

CB
Professor Principal
2.3.40  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.33    last year

Just be reasonable, when and if you are able.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.41  Texan1211  replied to  CB @2.3.38    last year

I'm okay now.

I told you, I never worry about trifling stuff.

How's about you?

CB
Professor Principal
2.3.42  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.37    last year

Hey! I thought some conservative were big on individualism. . . why are you 'haulin' Greg's  load around? Let the man speak for himself! Or is individualism just a talking point in some conservative ranks?  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.43  Texan1211  replied to  CB @2.3.39    last year
Do you know how remarkably out of touch that remark is?

Sorry, I refuse to jump on your bandwagon.

DAs are pursuing civil rights and constitutional rights violation in the Tyree Nichols case even as we write, but I should not have to drag that man into this.

You didn't have to but you CHOSE to drag him into it. Get it straight.

It's disturbing how hard some conservatives here work to not have a decent discussion withanyliberal. . .and it has been going on for years now.

I'm fresh out of caring about some liberal's Kumbaya hypocritical comments.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.44  Texan1211  replied to  CB @2.3.42    last year
Hey! I thought some conservative were big on individualism

Well, there ya go.

why are you 'haulin' Greg's  load around? Let the man speak for himself! Or is individualism just a talking point in some conservative ranks?  

I implore you to learn how open forums work.

CB
Professor Principal
2.3.45  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3.43    last year

And I am fresh out of wasting this site's 'digits' with you for now. Good night!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.46  Texan1211  replied to  CB @2.3.40    last year
Just be reasonable, when and if you are able.

Always.

Don't worry about it.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @2    last year
until one sees she was a black republican.

And there it is.  Somebody bringing something as unimportant as the color of her skin. You don't even attempt to condemn the violence.  Just jump straight to bullshit.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.4.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4    last year
Somebody bringing something as unimportant as the color of her skin.

You'll have to take that up with vic. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.4.1    last year

Don't blame Vic...It was you that rushed in over her skin color.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.4.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @2.4.1    last year

Vic said nothing about the color of her skin. YOU did. And it is beyond disgusting behavior every fucking time an article gets seeded by him that happens to center around people of color, you jump on the "You're a fucking racist" bandwagon.

It's old, worn out, and as said previously disgusting. And yet you posit daily that there is blatant racism while stirring the shit that keeps it front and center. Not everyone buys it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.4.4  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.2    last year

I have been watching your seeds for a long time now. If she wasnt a black Republican you wouldnt have bothered with it for 5 seconds.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.4.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.4.3    last year

I can only lead you to the water, I cant make you drink it. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.6  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @2.4.4    last year
I have been watching your seeds for a long time now.

If you had, you'd recall that I was right there with the shooting of Steve Scalise.

Is he black?

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @2.4.1    last year
You'll have to take that up with vic. 

And exactly why would I have to take something up with Vic that YOU did?  He didn't race bait this article.  YOU DID.  But after considering your articles and comments, that's really nothing new is it JR.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.4.8  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @2.4.5    last year

I really don't want the water you seem to be drinking.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.9  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.4.8    last year

[deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.10  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2.4.5    last year

Just look at the source John, Faux 'News', all we need to know.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.4.11  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @2.4.10    last year

Gee if you had read the commentary you would have seen that John stated he read the story on USA Today...............Not FOX

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.12  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.4.10    last year
Just look at the source

You mean it didn't happen!

OMG her family will be glad to hear it!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.13  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.4.11    last year

I wasn't referring to John's comment, I was referring to the source of this 'article', which was Faux 'news'.

Do try to keep up.  Not my problem you don't understand.

Like John said, I can't make you think.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.14  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.12    last year

I never said it didn't happen.

Don't put words in my mouth as you always do.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.15  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.4.14    last year
I never said it didn't happen.

You questioned the source and therefore the information.

What information have you got, other than claiming it was a carjacking?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.16  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.2    last year

Do you often refer to yourself in the third person?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.4.17  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @2.4.13    last year

I was pointing out that fact that just because THIS source is FOX, they aren't the only one reporting it. And you make me think? [deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.4.18  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Tessylo @2.4.16    last year

I shouldn't really be referred to by anyone, should I?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.4.19  Texan1211  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4    last year
You don't even attempt to condemn the violence.  Just jump straight to bullshit.

Ok, everyone on 3!

1-2-3

"America is a racist country and has always been a racist country!!"

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.20  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.4.3    last year

We are not the ones 'stirring the shit that keeps it front and center'.  We're not buying what you're selling Jim.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.21  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.4.17    last year

I don't care what you were pointing out.  I was pointing out that Vic's source is Faux 'news' and anything Faux 'news' sources should be taken with lots of grains of salt.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.22  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.4.17    last year

I'M not your punching bag.

FUCK OFF

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.23  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.15    last year

I questioned YOUR source.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.24  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.18    last year

Huh?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.4.25  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @2.4.20    last year

I direct you to comment 2..........unless John isn't part of "we" that you are always referring to.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.26  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.15    last year

Nope.  Where did I say it didn't happen?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.27  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.4.25    last year

I direct you to comment 2.4.22

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.4.28  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.4.17    last year

[deleted]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.29  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Tessylo @2.4.21    last year
I was pointing out that Vic's source is Faux 'news' and anything Faux 'news' sources should be taken with lots of grains of salt.

I guess you ability to look for other sources is diminished.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.4.30  Texan1211  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.4.3    last year
And it is beyond disgusting behavior every fucking time an article gets seeded by him that happens to center around people of color, you jump on the "You're a fucking racist" bandwagon.

What else they got besides tired old tropes?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.31  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.4.11    last year

I was talking to John, not you.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.32  Tessylo  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.4.15    last year

Show me where I said it didn't happen.  I don't have all day now.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.33  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @2.4.28    last year
A very simple internet search turned all of this up:

You know that is out of some peoples abilities.  But at the same time they are confused by the smell of air.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.4.34  Texan1211  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4.33    last year

The usual suspects always show up whining about a source when plenty of other sources are reporting the same exact thing!     

It is almost like they have never, ever heard of agencies like AP News or UPI news or Reuters News or have even the most fundamental grasp of what constitutes news or how it is collected and disseminated.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.35  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @2.4.34    last year
The usual suspects always show up whining about a source when plenty of other sources are reporting the same exact thing!     

And not a single one of them provided an alternative source or tried to show the reporting in this article incorrect. [deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.4.36  Texan1211  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4.35    last year
And not a single one of them provided an alternative source or tried to show the reporting in this article incorrect.

[deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.4.37  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4.35    last year
And not a single one of them provided an alternative source or tried to show the reporting in this article incorrect. 

Lord only knows what you are blubbering about. I havent disputed anything about the seeded article, other than wondering why it was seeded. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.4.38  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @2.4.36    last year
Of course not. Requires reading. And a little work. And even they know the source is correct on the facts and are unable to refute those facts.

Lord only knows what you are blubbering about. I havent disputed anything about the seeded article, other than wondering why it was seeded. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.39  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @2.4.37    last year

How cute.  You think you're the troll I mentioned.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.4.40  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.4.37    last year
Lord only knows what you are blubbering about.

No, MANY people understand what he said.

I havent disputed anything about the seeded article, other than wondering why it was seeded. 

I don't see anywhere you were accused of that. The article was seeded because it is news and somebody wanted to talk about it. There are other articles that might not be so bothersome.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2.4.41  Greg Jones  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4.35    last year

[deleted]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.42  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Greg Jones @2.4.41    last year

I have the troll DMing me with their bullshit now.  And like the previous few times dude is whining and crying.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.4.43  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4.42    last year

Who is "DM" ing you?  

Snuffy
Professor Participates
2.4.44  Snuffy  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4.42    last year

Awwww,  did you hurt somebodies wittle feelings???   

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.45  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Snuffy @2.4.44    last year

Apparently.  And I didn't even have to call them out by name.  Dude KNEW exactly who I was talking about.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
2.4.46  Snuffy  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4.45    last year

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.47  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @2.4.43    last year

Do I really have to tell you that it's not you?  I'm hoping you can, at least, figure that part out.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
2.4.48  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4.45    last year
Apparently.  And I didn't even have to call them out by name.  Dude KNEW exactly who I was talking about.

I posted an article on how to block unwanted IM's. I suggest you read it. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.4.49  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4.47    last year

There were only three people on this seed who are not right wingers. It wasnt me and it wasnt AfrayedNot

Tessylo is not a dude. 

[deleted]

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.50  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.4.48    last year

I read it.  I've been receiving texts from this person for quite a while.  I thought about posting a few of the screen grabs in that article.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.51  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @2.4.49    last year
There were only three people on this seed who are not right wingers. It wasnt me and it wasnt AfrayedNot

Well, good for you.

Tessylo is not a dude. 

When did I say I cared?

Dont try and outthink anyone. Its not going to work out for you. 

And there it is.  The personal attack when you have nothing.  Took longer than expected by here it is nonetheless.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.4.52  JohnRussell  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4.51    last year

Complain to Perrie that you are getting unwanted messgaes and she will investigate it for you. 

We dont want you to be frightened. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.4.53  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @2.4.52    last year
We dont want you to be frightened. 

I just had to explain to you that you weren't DMing me.  You think you frighten me?  That's as laughable as thinking you are in any position of authority.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
2.4.54  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.4.50    last year

First of all, if you read it and did nothing then that is on you. Second, if you post it, it is considered doxing and you will be banned. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.4.55  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.4.54    last year
Second, if you post it, it is considered doxing and you will be banned. 

Are you sure? Just wanting clarification.

"Doxxing (also spelled doxing) is the act of revealing someone's personal information online . Doxxing is a form of online harassment that means publicly exposing someone's real name, address, job, or other identifying data. Doxxing happens without a victim's consent, with the aim of humiliating or bullying a victim."

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
2.4.56  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2.4.55    last year

I know what doxing is, but here we consider private correspondence shared with the group as doxing, since it was never supposed to be public information. It can be shared with me if there is a serious issue, but given that we can block people from contacting us, then no one has any reason to complain about unwanted IM's or PN's

JBB
Professor Principal
2.4.60  JBB  replied to    last year

META is on your main NT menu. Your comments and questions about the moderators, moderation and management on NT are allowed there. Your "META" csn be freely discussed there. Thus the standard admonishment, "Take it to META". Please feel free to do so. If you really wish to speak freely, let me direct you to the Heated Debate group. You must join to participate, but there are fewer restraints.  Read the group rules for more details...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.4.62  JohnRussell  replied to  JBB @2.4.60    last year

[Deleted]

JBB
Professor Principal
2.4.64  JBB  replied to    last year

[deleted]

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
2.4.65  afrayedknot  replied to    last year

“For a Reason.”

And for just what reason is that? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.4.66  Texan1211  replied to  Texan1211 @2.4.36    last year

What specifically THIS time was "meta"??????

[Ask the moderator in question via chat or PN, instead of engaging in more meta.]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.4.67  Texan1211  replied to  Texan1211 @2.4.66    last year

[Deleted]

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.4.68  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @2.4.62    last year

[Deleted]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2.4.70  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @2.4.52    last year

[deleted]

zuksam
Junior Silent
2.6  zuksam  replied to  JohnRussell @2    last year

Any time an Elected Official is gunned down it should be National News no matter their sex, color, or party. I guess as a black woman who wasn't killed by the police she can't be used to further the Lefts Anti-Police, Pro-Criminal Agenda so you'd rather she not even be mentioned. 

CB
Professor Principal
2.6.1  CB  replied to  zuksam @2.6    last year

Come on, zuksam. We're discussing it here! It must have been shared by someone for us to know about it! Oh the irony, of some conservatives (and zuksam) to complain about not enough 'coverage' when the CORRECT solution is gun policy action/change, which we can be confident will NOT occur because of . . .wait for it: Some conservatives in this country.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.6.2  Texan1211  replied to  CB @2.6.1    last year

You have clearly misunderstood him.

He was probably referring to one poster in particular who wonders why this story is national news and why it is seeded here.

Had the woman been shot and killed by cops, I am confident some liberals would be here talking about it endlessly!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.6.3  Texan1211  replied to  zuksam @2.6    last year
Any time an Elected Official is gunned down it should be National News no matter their sex, color, or party. I guess as a black woman who wasn't killed by the police she can't be used to further the Lefts Anti-Police, Pro-Criminal Agenda so you'd rather she not even be mentioned. 

I am rather surprised that no member of The Squad has come out claiming that this was an attack on all women of color.

CB
Professor Principal
2.6.6  CB  replied to  Texan1211 @2.6.3    last year

The dead woman is a person of color for sure. The problem for her being shot/dead right now is not enough is known in the beginning of this investigation to determine why. But here her republican colleagues are fanning out on social media (I imagine the whole "group-think" type behavior is happening) to complain that she is not be given enough deference, acknowledgement, or dare I say: respect.

Well Texan1211 what should we do about this? What direction should we all take off and 'run in'?!! Using the scantiest of 'information'?  Who ought we CONDEMN first, when we don't even know if it was hit job or a murder of passion?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.6.8  Texan1211  replied to  CB @2.6.6    last year
The dead woman is a person of color for sure

Thanks for acknowledging the one fact that isn't in dispute by anyone.

Well Texan1211 what should we do about this? What direction should we all take off and 'run in'?!! Using the scantiest of 'information'?  Who ought we CONDEMN first, when we don't even know if it was hit job or a murder of passion?

No one has condemned anyone for the murder.  Why do you always start talking about stuff no one else is?

CB
Professor Principal
2.6.12  CB  replied to    last year

Nope. Tell us the republican's solution/s to gun violence . . .before a 'nother local/city official is possibly shot for an unspecified reason!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.6.13  Texan1211  replied to  CB @2.6.12    last year

So you have no solution yourself, you are just bitching because some conservatives haven't solved the problem for you.

Got it now, thanks for clarification!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4  Texan1211    last year

A woman was shot. 

No liberal poutrage?

Just attacks on sources and news agencies for daring to report this murder.

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
4.1  afrayedknot  replied to  Texan1211 @4    last year

“A woman was shot. 

No liberal poutrage?”

Another tragedy. Another obfuscation. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  afrayedknot @4.1    last year

thank you for your contribution.

perhaps if you need clarity, I can help you out.

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6  Buzz of the Orient    last year

When are you Americans going to admit that your country has deteriorated to be the Wild West again, and that although some may try, you're not going to be able to do fuck all about it?  I feel really sorry for you, for having  to live forever with rampant gun violence. 

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
6.1  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Buzz of the Orient @6    last year
When are you Americans going to admit that your country has deteriorated to be the Wild West again,

I would say its more like that movie ( for the movie buffs )  gangs of new york on a somewhat national basis , though restrained to certain geopolitical areas of contention . , because even what was considered the wild west wasn't that bad in reality , only in hollywood portrayals . .

Buzz of the Orient
Professor Expert
6.1.1  Buzz of the Orient  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @6.1    last year

Well, Mark, you know me when it comes to movies.

Kavika
Professor Principal
7  Kavika     last year

A politician in NJ was shot dead in front of her home, currently reason unknown. Yes, she was black and a republican. It would seem that shooting at politicians is starting to become commonplace. Last month in NM a person (Hispanic republican) was arrested for soliciting people to shoot at democratic politicians, I believe that four were targeted the victims were Hispanic as well. 

A lot of crazies with guns are on the loose.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
8  TᵢG    last year

Sickening that so many settle their differences with murder.    

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
9  Bob Nelson    last year

The FBI is on the case. So of course we're learning nothing.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
10  Right Down the Center    last year

It seems being a woman, a person of color and an elected official gets trumped by having an R next to their name when some liberals determine what should not be national news.

CB
Professor Principal
10.1  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @10    last year

I take it this woman's dead is front and center on conservative national media?  What say you?  And what exactly is conservative media saying about her death?

Perhaps you have an "update" or "new reporting" you can share and couple with your complain?  Okay, I am ready. . .one more sec. . . okay, please proceed. . . . Let us have it now!

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
10.1.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @10.1    last year

Unlike some people here I don't track what media says about every story nor have I claimed to.  

I am not complaining, just observing what some above have said.  You seem very confused.  Or are you just making stuff up to be confrontational?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @10.1.1    last year
Or are you just making stuff up to be confrontational?

Yes.

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.3  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @10.1.1    last year

Well Right Down the Center, if you are not following the story in the media what are doing "observing" what social media is discussing? We don't 'make'  or 'break' news on social media so you won't find a single or set of fall guys or gals here!

Perhaps you need access to better 'navigation' because it is you that comes off as confused and 'out of touch' right now.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
10.1.4  Right Down the Center  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.2    last year

Always amusing when someone makes stuff up or attempts to put words in someone's mouth and then argues a point against what that they just made up.

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
10.1.5  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @10.1.3    last year
what are doing "observing" what social media is discussing?

I am observing what social media is discussing.  You know, some of the people on this social media site. Glad I could clear that up for you.  But I have the feeling you are still confused or still just want to argue for the sake of arguing.  Either way I am bored with you.  Go be a gnat on someone elses butt.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @10.1.4    last year

Some liberals here have that cheap trick down pat!

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
10.1.7  Right Down the Center  replied to  Texan1211 @10.1.6    last year

And then they double and triple down on it rather than let it go when they have been called out on it.  A little sad actually.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
10.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Right Down the Center @10.1.7    last year

It's a lot sad.

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.9  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @10.1.5    last year

Taking the easy way out by 'bailing' eh?  Come here, throw $hit in the middle of discussion and then make a claim of not being informed enough to pick up $hit knocked around: PRICELESS.  Except there is a 'tab' to pay. . . .  If some conservatives don't follow the news. . . then those conservatives are not 'fit' to address the news on social media. Like it or lump it.

For the record: Social media is not 'making' news, in order to turn and discuss news online!

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
10.1.10  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @10.1.9    last year

80329574.jpg

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.11  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @10.1.10    last year

Again. For the record: Social media is not 'making' news, in order to turn and discuss news online!

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
10.1.12  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @10.1.11    last year

Again for the record read 10.1.4

Again, for the record:

gnats-gnats-everywhere-6zfxl1.jpg

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.13  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @10.1.12    last year
_v=63f541508080257   10.1.5 Right Down the Center replied to  CB @10.1.3   3 hours ago
what are doing "observing" what social media is discussing?

I am observing what social media is discussing.  You know, some of the people on this social media site.

Social media is discussing the news. News is found on media sites and pages. "We" are expounding on news. So it follows that some conservatives should use media sources too.  For the record: "You" are not a news source, and a 'stand-alone' opinion without news context is of little meaning to the mission of News talkers!

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
10.1.14  Right Down the Center  replied to  CB @10.1.13    last year

If you have such a big problem with what I post I suggest you don't respond.  I can't make you understand that which you refuse to see, especially since you insist on misinterpreting what I say or just make stuff up.

PS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZDQCxJNsLVYLu29bkVgNqGF29v1iT1UKxEA&usqp=CAU

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.15  CB  replied to  Right Down the Center @10.1.14    last year

Well, anyway, this is not about any commenter anyway! Back to the news we are commenting on: New Jersey councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour shot dead outside her home in despicable act! She will be missed by the 'many' in her city!  Sending my thoughts and prayers to add to those amassed already! jrSmiley_79_smiley_image.gif   I am pretty sure republicans/conservatives are 'good' with that!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
10.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Right Down the Center @10    last year

[deleted]

Right Down the Center
Senior Guide
10.2.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @10.2    last year

[deleted]

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
11  sandy-2021492    last year

Slap fighting and meta cleaned up in thread @2.6.  Play nice, please.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
12  Bob Nelson    last year

Amazing.

We know nothing whatsoever about the shooting. 

But we have dozens of Comments.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
12.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Bob Nelson @12    last year

That’s not amazing, it’s normal here.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
12.1.1  Bob Nelson  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @12.1    last year

jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.2  CB  replied to  Bob Nelson @12.1.1    last year

We are explaining ourselves overtime to the 'echo chamber group' assembled here. It would be helpful to point out who is doing what so as not to c/lump or dirty us all up together. Of course, it goes without stating: We are not 'all' writing the same here! But, I will state it this time!

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
12.1.3  Bob Nelson  replied to  CB @12.1.2    last year
We are explaining...

Kinda futile, no?

CB
Professor Principal
12.1.4  CB  replied to  Bob Nelson @12.1.3    last year

Yes. Still it is the purpose of this site to "socialize" and so we can not only spend time with the 'good' we must face the 'ugly' so that it does not mount a 'stronghold' - yes?

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
13  Bob Nelson    last year

NJ councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour’s murder ‘does not appear’ to be politically motivated: gov

Maybe we should have waited to know something before drawing conclusions??

Texan1211
Professor Principal
13.1  Texan1211  replied to  Bob Nelson @13    last year

It seems as though your linked article does the opposite of what you claim:

“Unfortunately, there’s very little that is known right now,” Murphy said in his weekly sit-down with the radio show,according to NJ.com.

But “it does not appear to be related to her position as an elected councilwoman in Sayreville,” he said ofDwumfour, a newlywed mom.

Unless saying something doesn't appear to be one thing is drawing a conclusion now.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
13.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Bob Nelson @13    last year

Do you want to change the NT's culture?

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
13.2.1  Bob Nelson  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @13.2    last year
Do you want to change the NT's culture?

Yes