See if you can answer these questions and have some fun at the same time and learn some things.
A little something to take our minds off the news.
Please be polite and no religion or politics. Thank you.
1. Which President made Thanksgiving a annual holiday?
A. Washington B. Lincoln C. Franklin
2. Approximately how many feathers does a mature turkey have?
A. 500 B. 1,000 C 3,500
3. How fast can wild turkeys run?
A. 15 mph B. 25 mph C. 5 mph
4. What do you call the skin that hangs from a turkey's neck?
A. a gobble B. a wattle C. a gaggle
5. What do you call a male turkey?
A. Joe B. Tom C. Tim
Last question, What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert?