Make America Great Again

Recent Friends:

MUVA AmericaRepublic magnoliaave Bobby Nguyen livefreeordie Mike In Delray IceMan CometRider Sparty On Jasper2529 Freedom Warrior Valkyrie arkpdx dave-2693993 It Is ME John Wythe volfan Vic Eldred Sunshine kpr37 OldUSAFGuy agent provocateur wavesofgrain Jeremy Retired in NC Cheferic13

Hello everyone. Most of you coming over from newsvine remember me as Cornhusker4Palin and many here awhile as XXJefferson. I am an AMAC member qualifying for some senior discounts at age 58.  I'm a quiet, shy, easy going man who loves his country very much. I'm single and not currently making progress toward changing that status. I am a licensed foster parent and am an adoptive parent. I'm an avid sports fan following local teams in pro baseball, football, basketball, and hockey, and follow the University of Nebraska in college sports. I also follow club level soccer ⚽️ and volleyball 🏐 for youth. I like to be on line, to read, to be involved again in my church, take advantage of the great outdoors, trails, lakes, mountains, swimming, etc. and am a political junkie. I lean to the conservative side of things with some libertarian leanings and was a democrat who became a Reagan democrat then transitioned to the GOP. I along with my bank own a modest house here in beautiful Redding, Shasta county, State of Jefferson, USA. I drive a like new 2004 Kia Sorento EX and it's a great car. Just returned not long ago from a trip to Washington state and Vancouver, BC. with it. I am a paraprofessional counselor and instructional assistant who assists in behavior counseling and academic support in a school for those who for whatever types of abuse in their lives can't be in a regular public school. I also work with young people similarly affected in their home environment. After a year of domestic work for church from which I backslid away from for awhile and am now back, I began work in this challenging yet rewarding field 32 years ago and have been with the same employer that whole time and intend to retire with them in 8 years 7 months. I work with people both co workers and students of all backgrounds and have been intangibly rewarded through out knowing that we make a positive difference in the lives of those around us. So, now you all know a bit about me and who I am and where I'm from. The picture in my avatar was of Shasta Dam which is 602 feet tall and 3400 feet across and 800 feet thick at its base. It sits where the Pitt and McCloud rivers along with Squaw Creek converge with the Sacramento River and now forms Shasta Lake and its four arms. Majestic Mt. Shasta is in the background. The dam is 15 miles away and the mountain 55 miles. The lower picture was of the majestic Sundial bridge a glass surfaced suspension pedestrian bridge over the Sacramento River in a park in down town Redding. Here's more about them and the area around here. http://www.visitredding.com/mobile/  And now my photo is of censorship and a list of very fine news sites that some bigots don’t like.  Infowars is no favorite of mine but the rest are simply the best.  I like giving them publicity where ever liberals ban them.  The other pic is of a triumphant Trump with a hybrid of his and Hillary’s 2016 slogan combined together.  Keep America Great!

Comments

jrProfile - desc
Find text within the comments Find

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
link   Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו    2 years ago

One question, though, C4P.  Are you ever actually going to move to the Mythical State of Jefferson or just keep paying lip service to it?  And I'm sure it's just a "coincidence" that you show up with this new moniker and avatar right after I posted data that show how little support there is for this 51st in the area that it's supposed to cover.

XXJefferson#51
link   XXJefferson#51  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו   2 months ago

Actually I living in the middle of the State of Jefferson. It will be a great state once we’ve freed ourselves from the overbearing totalitarian cancer that is the state of Californication

Lebowsky
link   Lebowsky    2 years ago

Nice avatar on the 1.Public Discussion group, too bad its not bigger :o)
It was made for people to save and use so have fun. Did you get the full size version? It's still available here:
imagesizer?file=lebowskyFA4035C8-3E85-3D

Lebowsky
link   Lebowsky  replied to  Lebowsky   2 years ago

Ha!!! Did I do that? I just wanted to post a link to the image lol, live and learn :o)

Try this link, here is the image full size and downloadable.

XXJefferson#51
link   XXJefferson#51  replied to  Lebowsky   2 years ago

Thanks

PJ
link   PJ    2 years ago

Dear X - I am deleting some of my photos from the site but wanted to make sure I gave you the two attached below.  I took them specifically for you when I was in Israel.  They are both taken at the Jordan River.

The first is simply a picture of the Jordan River.  I thought you would like it since you are a man of faith.  During my visit that day there were several groups being baptized.  It was actually very extraordinary to witness.  The river is very small in reality and nothing like the depiction in the movie Moses.  Size doesn't matter though because it was still a special place to visit.

IMG_20161102_080908.jpg

The second is a photo of a marker put up for Glenn Beck.  It's pretty self explanatory.  Anyhow, I took this picture because I thought you'd enjoy it since it was Glenn Beck.

IMG_20161102_083307.jpg

I've enjoyed our conversations.  Especially when we argued.  :0)

XXJefferson#51
link   XXJefferson#51  replied to  PJ   2 years ago

thankyou

XXJefferson#51
link   XXJefferson#51    2 years ago

Hello all.  I hope you like the new user name and my brief story.  The human face and fleshing me out as a person should blunt the attempt of the left members to objectify or carricaturize me.

XXJefferson#51
link   XXJefferson#51  replied to  XXJefferson#51   2 months ago

my story has been modified slightly.

ausmth
link   ausmth    2 years ago

An article of yours was locked.  I don't know if I like that.

XXJefferson#51
link   XXJefferson#51  replied to  ausmth   2 months ago

That kind of content controlling censorship passing itself off as so called community standards does that a lot.  Conservatives here operate with half our brains tied behind our backs as Rush Limbaugh would say.

XXJefferson#51
link   XXJefferson#51    2 years ago

Welcome captain and katlin to NewsTalkers!!  I'm glad you both came over here!

Capt. Cave Man
link   Capt. Cave Man    2 years ago

I'm just coming over from Newsvine, still learning this place.

katlin02
link   katlin02  replied to  Capt. Cave Man   2 years ago

good to see you again captain cave man...FR sent.

Spikegary
link   Spikegary    2 years ago

For some reason your story on the 100 days thing does not have comments active.  I tried to post the following, but it wouldn't let me:

I was in Washington D.C. for a few days (got home yesterday).  On Monday, we had briefings from several government agencies and all of them were very upbeat (I've been going to this event annually for about 10 years now) as opposed to the last several years.  Many believe there will be a 2 week C.R. to finish the budgeting process, then there will be a budget.  They specifically said no one on Capital Hill is talking about a government shutdown, which is good to hear.

Many said the same about the 100 days measurement. it is an outdated standard, especially with the polarization of parties after the last couple of decades.  Many are looking at 200 days or one year out as their new standard.  These were people in D.C., most employed in non-partisan positions by the government.  It was gratifying to get their take on things.

Randy
link   Randy    3 years ago

I deleted one of your double postings on treating conservatives like Nazis, but it deleted both. My apologizes.

link   Buzz of the Orient    4 years ago

I respect your position on Israel, and on Jews generally, along with your opinions on Obama who has made it obvious that he has thrown Israel and Jews generally under the bus.

sixpick
link   sixpick    4 years ago

I thought I had followed you before.  I know I saw you on my "Latest Followers" but that was you accepting my request to be one of your followers.  Anyway I hope this fixes it.  Thanks --- Six

sixpick
link   sixpick    4 years ago

Thank you very much for accepting my request to be a friend Jefferson.

thoughtful conservative
link   thoughtful conservative    4 years ago

I accept your request of last January sorry that I evidently just failed to check and missed it. Thanks for the handshakeSmile.gif

Stephi Cantley
link   Stephi Cantley    4 years ago

Thank you for the Friend Request!84_members.jpg

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    4 years ago

Finally giving up on Sarah Corny? Can't say that I blame you.

But I think you guys have a better chance at "Republic of the Pacific" than you have at convincing Americans to create a 51st State.

How would you ever get congress to agree on where to place the additional star on the flag?

Dowser
link   Dowser    4 years ago

Do you need help with an avatar? If you will send me a picture, I'll do my best to fix it for you-- Dowser

1stwarrior
link   1stwarrior    4 years ago

I am so glad you got over here. Since I left NV, I've missed some of our conversations.

Welcome.

FLYNAVY1
link   FLYNAVY1    4 years ago

Well...... If it isn't the self appointed profit from Nebraska. I'm sure you're here from NV to post endless reams of baseless propaganda that even you once admitted to me.... "The truth isn't what's important, only the message."

Just keep in mind you don't get paid by the seed here..... and try to keep to supportable seeds rather than the mindless unsupportable stuff you are famous for on NV.

Jonathan P
link   Jonathan P    4 years ago

Hey Corn. Great to see you here. You know me from NV as Jalmeno.

Stay awhile and enjoy. Lots of fish in the barrel.

Robert in Ohio
link   Robert in Ohio    4 years ago

Welcome aboard.

A lot of good folks here on both sides of the aisle, but there are the occasional dust ups when the fanatics get on their high horses .

Enjoy

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    4 years ago

Cerenkov,

I'll contact Sally and see if I can find out what's going on.

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    4 years ago

It's Corny!6.gif

OMG! NT has a member so far to the Right he'll make some of our current Right Wingnuts look like moderates!

So tell us Corny, is your girlfriend from Alaska going to show up for the GOP primary debates?

Cerenkov
link   Cerenkov    4 years ago
Thanks, Jerry. But that link only works if you are loggwd in, which I can't do.

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    4 years ago

Yes, you can change both your UN and avatar as often as you want on this site. Unfortunately, some people abuse that option and make frequent ID changes to deliberately cause confusion.

My personal opinion is that it is important to maintain continuity of ID from site to site so people can know who they are communicating with. If you have made waves on another site, that is a good thing because 'making waves' is what these sites are all about. Why waste the time and effort you've put into establishing an on line persona, for better or worse, by changing your ID?

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    4 years ago

Cerenkov,

Chris Alfredposts a running list of people Banned from NV, you are not shown on either the December 2014 or the current list. Try contacting Sally through THIS LINKto see what's going on.

Cerenkov
link   Cerenkov    4 years ago
I'm interested too. I think I have been suspended or banned from NV. I received no notice, but I can't login anymore.

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    4 years ago

Thanks for the FR Brain, gladly accepted. I don't know how much we'll agree on over here either, but I'm sure our exchanges will be as civil as you say they were on NV.

Are you going to tell us what your UN was on NV, or do you prefer to remain incognito?

Jerry Verlinger
link   Jerry Verlinger    4 years ago

Welcome to NewsTalkers Brian!

You have a joined dynamic and growing social news site with a diverse group of people discussing everything from pets to politics.

As a new member, you should click on Perries'Instructional Videos, they will help you learn how to navigate the site.

You should consider joiningNewsTalkers Community, NTC functions as the NewsTalkers bulletin board where any important changes, and some not so important changes, regarding the site functions, its policies or the Code of Conduct(CoC).

Also check out theother various groups, and sign on to whatever interest you. Stephi Cantely'sCat-Adorersgroup is very popular, as is theGood News Clubwhich is a lot of fun (that one is mine). You will find members that are frivolous and funny, as well as those that are serious and contentious, but mostly you will be able to enjoy the company of some of the greatest news bloggers on the web.

We look forward to your contributions,
Jerry Verlinger