Girlfriend's 'controlling' list of 22 rules for boyfriend goes viral: 'She sounds crazy'

Via:  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  •  one week ago  •  24 comments

To comment, please join the group SiNNERs and ButtHeads

SiNNERs and ButtHeads

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Sounds like a bridezilla in the making.

While it isn’t that uncommon for couples to have unspoken rules to ensure a happy relationship, one woman took it to the extreme by drafting a lengthy contract detailing 22 requirements for her boyfriend to sign.

The list was first shared on Twitter by a guy who found it in a used car he had purchased, but he then deleted it because people thought it was his own girlfriend who had made it and she was being harassed, according to The Daily Mirror.

Run!!!” one person wrote.

"She sounds crazy but it also sounds like he cheated and she took him back,” someone commented.

"A classic example of what abusive behavior in women can look like. This isn't cute or sweet or just for anyone's own good, this is controlling," another person wrote.

This isn’t the first time a surprisingly strict list has gone viral. Last month, a bride’s “rules and regulations” for her upcoming wedding shocked Reddit users, including stipulations such as “kindly refrain from upstaging the bride on her big day — oh, and no admission without a gift of $75 or more.”

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
1  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη    one week ago

If i follow those rules, I shouldn't have to ask for head.

1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @1    one week ago

If you followed those rules, I would question your sanity

epistte
1.1.1  epistte  replied to  Trout Giggles @1.1    one week ago

She has serious problems. If a guy told me that I had to follow those rules I'd tell him to hit the road.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
1.1.2  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  epistte @1.1.1    one week ago

She cra cra

epistte
1.1.3  epistte  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @1.1.2    one week ago
She cra cra

Just the idea of prohibiting him from having a single person of the opposite sex's phone numbers is impossible. Maybe they are co-workers or clients from work? Can he have the phone number of a lesbian?

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
1.1.4  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  epistte @1.1.3    one week ago

She would likely forbid that unless said lesbian was masculine but even then she likes to restrict male friendships too.

Jack_TX
1.1.5  Jack_TX  replied to  epistte @1.1.1    one week ago
If a guy told me that I had to follow those rules I'd tell him to hit the road.

As well you should.

Fairly spotted, BTW, that this toxic behavior can certainly go both ways.

MrFrost
2  MrFrost    one week ago

Well, someone has some control issues.

3  Ender    one week ago

I get the feeling that even if he did run, she would track him down.

MUVA
4  MUVA    one week ago

My friends wife gave him list of cores to do every week he had to do after work. My wife tried it once.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
5  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη    one week ago

I got stalked by an ex girlfriend. I'd be out and about and I'd see her car following me. She'd drive by my house and come up to work.

She was cra cra

Before we split one passionate evening I grabbed a profilactic to smash the kitty and noticed somehow it had been compromised with tiny safety pin size holes.

I could have been stuck knowing that psycho for my entire life.

TᵢG
6  TᵢG    one week ago

End of relationship for me.   Good luck finding a boyfriend.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
6.1  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  TᵢG @6    one week ago

But what if her vajajay had a superwoman cape?

I've dealt with some crazy. They are certainly better than the sane when it comes to sex.

TᵢG
6.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @6.1    one week ago

I would have no interest in a woman with such a perspective.   Complete turn off.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
6.1.2  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.1    one week ago

Sensei....you are strong with logic!

Show me the way!

epistte
6.1.3  epistte  replied to  TᵢG @6.1.1    6 days ago

I agree. Someone that crazy wouldn't get a second glance. I need to be able to be a friends with the person before I am attracted to them physically. It wouldn't matter if he looked like Adonis and had a salami in just Armani suit. I'm just attracted to that kind of crazy.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
6.1.4  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  epistte @6.1.3    6 days ago

Salami only fits in the Canali suit.

epistte
6.1.5  epistte  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @6.1.4    6 days ago
Canali suit.

I've never heard of Canali.  I'm not sure that I could tell the difference on a guy.  I think that guys look best in nice jeans and a ironed white button-up shirt. Many guys don't look comfortable in a $1000 suit and I can sense that.

badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη
6.1.6  seeder  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη  replied to  epistte @6.1.5    6 days ago

The Armani suit is mass produced, the Canali is hand made.

My father was a fashion icon and I wore suits for a number of years. When he passed Canali sent a taylor out to measure me and gave me a few but since the financial crisis i only wear suits when i have bank brass coming into the office. Otherwise its jeans.

6.1.7  Trout Giggles  replied to  epistte @6.1.3    6 days ago

When I was young I made the mistake of always going for the pretty ones.

TTGA
6.1.8  TTGA  replied to  badfish hαηd ⊕ƒ †hε Ωuεεη @6.1    6 days ago
They are certainly better than the sane when it comes to sex.

Fish,

At max, you would be likely to be having sex maybe 4-5 hours a month.  What are you going to do for the other 715 hours?  Answer:  Whatever she tells you to do.  No woman in the world is worth that price.

epistte
6.1.9  epistte  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.7    5 days ago
When I was young I made the mistake of always going for the pretty ones.

I've done that. I've made most of the dating mistakes.

6.1.10  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.7    2 days ago

"Always choose the ugly girl.  Ugly girls are the fuuuunnnnn ones." (Bill Cosby)

7  Paula Bartholomew    4 days ago