╌>

Economic Inequality in Graphic Form - Reality versus Belief

Category:  Other

Via:  ambivalent  •  11 years ago  •  10 comments

Economic Inequality in Graphic Form - Reality versus Belief

Here is a video on our present day economics worth watching, though unfortunately without solutions.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     11 years ago

Leave it up ambiv. I haven't see it before.

Ouch is right.

Neale Osborn
Freshman Silent
link   Neale Osborn    11 years ago

I'd leave it up for at least a week Ambi and let your friends know about it. then you can deem whether or not to take it down.

I agree.

That was not my point, at all. It should be permanently posted to this forum. Please do not remove it, I was commenting on the failure of this issue to resonate with people at NT, and elsewhere, for that matter.

WOW!! Something I agree with JR on. Will miracles never cease? Grin.gif I will needto do some research on the figures, and until I do, I won't comment much, but right or wrong, it really makes you think!!

Swamijim sez
Freshman Silent
link   Swamijim sez    11 years ago

O-M-G!!!

Beyond shocking, it's friggin' sickening. There've been a number of 'graph' articles over the past few weeks, but this one has major impact because it's visually easy compared to the complex multiple graphs in other presentations.

Well, there you have it, folks... "trickle down economics" made simple... now we can see the 'trick' just fine.

Swamijim sez
Freshman Silent

Keep it up ambi, please. (I like JR and usually agree w/ him about a lot of stuff-- but he tends to give advice more when it's not requested...)

Swamijim sez
Freshman Silent

Where is the 'New World Order'??? We definitely need one...