╌>

WORK, JOBS, AND LIFE pt2

Category:  Other

Via:  leotie  •  11 years ago  •  1 comments

WORK, JOBS, AND LIFE    pt2

Before I left the other town I lived in. I went to Hardee's one day to get something to eat, had been barefoot in the garden, so I wasn't very clean. I gave the man my order, and told him I wanted a job to go with it. he told me to come the next morning and I would have a uniform ready for me. Wow...that one was easy. I worked there, then went to the plastics place. At that time, I had been introduced to pot, and I admit, I got a charge out of it. I made the mistake of going in there stoned one day, and that was the day I was stamping numbers on radio dials.

The first time it happened, it was an accident, but what a beautiful accident! Those little shards of plastics flew all over the place and looked like diamonds to me. So I did several more and watched the pretty things. Boss came over, looked at me and told me I was stoned. I gave him a shit eating grin, and said "YEP". He said straighten up or go home. I straightened up.

By this time, I was getting pretty bored around Rocky Mount, so I packed my clothes threw them in the car and headed for Raleigh. I got a job right away with Hardee's again, and again enjoyed a joint now and then. When I took a job driving a cab there, the pot had to go. It was hard enough getting the job, I was a woman and they thought women couldn't drive. End result was I was the first legally papered and licensed female cab driver in the state. If you all ever want to see some odd things, drive a cab for awhile. I also worked with the police department there, and they ended up offering me a job with DEA. When I found out all the details of that, I backed off it really fast. My chances of surviving that job for any length of time were slim to none, and I didn't like the odds there.

On down to Atlanta where things got really exciting! I worked in a sandwich shop and the boss told me to deliver to a bar right down the street. OK, I can do that. Walked into the place, sat down at the end of the bar and waited for the man to come so I could get paid. I looked and there were two bare feet walking up and down the bar. What the hell? I looked up and there was a buck naked woman just prancing up and down the bar. I told the man on my way out that he could come to the sandwich shop to pay for the food, but I was GONE!

Working as a maid in a fine hotel was a pretty good job until the day Neil Diamond got on the service elevator with me. I always thought if I met him, I could and would sweet talk him as best as a southern gal could. Well, Neil said hello, and smiled, and I couldn't do a damn thing but Ahhhh,uuuuuuu for the whole time he was on there. Next job was and ice cream and yogurt shop that I really enjoyed.....I could eat as much as I wanted. This really good looking man cane in one day and we were talking about work and all. I told him he looked familiar, he asked if I had ever watched Route 66. I said, OF COURSE! I love the show and the dark haired fellow is a really good looking man. He just smiled. I asked him what his name was, he told me George Maharris. Out of my mouth came the favorite two words "Bull Shit" and Prove it. He did, showed me his drivers license! Yeah, I was embarrassed big time. The pay long about this time was 4 bucks an hour or so, but I lived ok on that.

I heard that the Atlanta College of Art was looking for nude models for their classes, so I went to check it out. They told me they paid $9.00 an hour, so that was ok with me. The first day I did it, I was scared to deal of being in front of a roomful of strangers with every part of me exposed, but it got comfortable enough to where I did a pose on a sofa and they had to wake me up to change positions. That was some good money, so I stayed with it for awhile.

More later.......sleeping pill is working now. Tomorrow, will come back for more

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Leotie
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Leotie    11 years ago

No, but there is a member on here that went to the school when I was working there, he might have one or two.

No, I wasn't snoring, I went to sleep on my side with my back to the class room. They had to wake me up for another pose. After I got comfortable with it, it was a breeze.