╌>

Wow! I love the new "thiny" at the very top of the page!

Category:  Other

Via:  dowser  •  11 years ago  •  22 comments

Wow!  I love the new "thiny" at the very top of the page!

Wow! I love the new "thingy" at the top of each page, where you can go and view your profile, your friends, etc.!

The colors are beautiful! I know that Perrie is still diddling with the site to make it look wonderful, but it really does look better!

BRAVO, dear Perrie! And thank you!Smile.gif

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   seeder  Dowser    11 years ago

GREAT job, dear Perrie! It's BEAUTIFUL! Smile.gif

Swamijim sez
Freshman Silent
link   Swamijim sez    11 years ago

Agreed, D. The dd menus make it a lot less visually cluttered than earlier. I also note that the 'NewStalkers' header has changed from the blanched-broccoli green to red, which is good by me. P. has been tweaking & diddling w/ the format for several days now, and a big tip of the Swami's turban to her (and whatever other admins are involved). Nice to see leadership that actually pays attention & interacts w/ the community-- a significant change from The Site That Shall Not Be Named... 8.gif

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Yep! Smile.gif

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Love you, Phoebe! Smile.gif

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    11 years ago

Dowser,

How did I miss this article????

Silly me!

Yes, I did a little coding so people could find one another (and themselves) a lot easier. Glad you like it! Also yes, I did hear that yellow wasn't the color and even more boos about the green. I think it was Stephi who said red, and what the heck, I gave it a go and it looked good. Then LR said that he didn't like the red on the icons... confused him with the "new" that comes up with your mail and so I made them gold...

Bitey suggested the tabs get more streamlined and I think it looks good... TTGA needed a few more subtabs..done. And Thee, LR wanted the chat put back.. done.

So don't ever hold back. Let's all work together to make this site the best it can be.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

Thanks Phoebe!

Glad you like the colors!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

*Shutter* *Horror*the 'NewStalkers'!!!!

Yeah, I know that name was bantered around for the last 2.5 years. It was Terry who suggested to make the T capital to cut down on that.

Nice to see leadership that actually pays attention & interacts w/ the community--

Mac and I felt strongly about that, which also includes any changes in the CoC. The community IS the site and not the other way around.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Yeah, I've heard that time after time, too-- PFFFTT!

I like it. I like everything about this site, and ESPECIALLY the person that runs it.

Smile.gif

Stephi Cantley
Freshman Silent
link   Stephi Cantley    11 years ago

Dowser, you always bring a smile to my face! Your PFFFTTT started my day with a chuckle! 24.gif

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton    11 years ago

Yup, much handier. Great job Perrie!

bitemore Gfotwo
Professor Silent
link   bitemore Gfotwo    11 years ago

Ditto what Dowsey said! Thank you, Perrie, and thank you, Dowsey, for thanking Perrie!

bitemore Gfotwo
Professor Silent

And thank you, L'il Bro, for thanking me for thanking Perrie for thanking Dowsey for thanking Perrie...:-)

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Ain't love and friendship grand? Grin.gif

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

Hi Augur!

And I was raised in England so I'll take that!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

Thanks Larry!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

You guys make me giggle.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

No, it surely doesn't. Grin.gif

This is like old times, having you here... I'm finally happy again, after 7 months of utter turmoil. Just having friends nearby that you care about, makes life worth living! Grin.gif

bitemore Gfotwo
Professor Silent

Giggle is good. What good would we be if we couldn't make our friends giggle now and then?

Dowsey has it right. It is just good to be here.