╌>

Problems with the group "Tree Hole"

Category:  Other

Via:  perrie-halpern  •  11 years ago  •  34 comments

Problems with the group "Tree Hole"

It seems that we have an unexplained problem with the tree hole. This is what we know.

Neetu has closed her NT account. I have no information for this. If anyone knows something please email me.

The priority of NT is to make sure that this veryactivegroup stays that way. In order to do that, Uptown Girl is now the admin of "Tree Hole" Please reapply to the group and she will let you in.

I will keep everybody informed as I find out information.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Uptownchick
Junior Silent
link   Uptownchick    11 years ago

1512432.gif Thanks Perrie for putting the word out! I sent out invites to those who were members but I mostly did it from memoryso I'm sure I probably left a few out...40.gif ...if I left anybody out please send a request and it will be approved!

Everybody else...come check us out, send a request we will get to them all as quick as possible! 1512045.gif

Uptownchick
Junior Silent
link   Uptownchick    11 years ago

LOL...originally found them in hotmail, they're from a place called quebles.com 1507625.GIF

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton    11 years ago

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    11 years ago

Oh my! I hope that she returns!

I will certainly miss her! SIGH!

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

I just checked, and Neetu has been deleted from my friend's list on NV, too. Oh MY!!! This isn't good. I hope that she is ok!

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Well, I don't know if she deleted her account there, as well... I don't know if her account there is still active, nor can I figure out how to find her. I'm just sorry that she is gone!

While I don't THINK I said anything that would have upset her, (sin of commission), I just hope that I didn't leave out something I should have said, (sin of omission). Of late, she hasn't seemed to be as happy, or something... But that is just likely me, over-feeling things as I do... 3.gif

She is off my list, which makes me think that she deleted her account there, too. My list never downloads completely on NV now. It will get down to the S's and that's about it... and it takes about 5 minutes to do it.

This makes me really sad, because Neetu is such a good person! I'm hoping that she'll come back-- maybe its an internet in India thing. Maybe she is troubled about something. Maybe she is just tired of all the angst of the NV change and adjusting to a new site... wish I knew!

I will say this-- she is one classy person, a lovely lady, and I will miss her. Deeply, I will miss her. 17.gif

And, dear Mike, YOU'RE the sweetheart! Smile.gif Thank you, very much, for your friendship!

Stephi Cantley
Freshman Silent
link   Stephi Cantley    11 years ago

7202_discussions.jpg?width=721 I have no words right now. I felt very connected with Neetu. I love her as my dear friend and I always will. My heart hurts right now... 1506790.PNG 1506790.PNG 1506790.PNG 1506790.PNG 1506790.PNG

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Me, too, Stephi...

Maybe she'll come back later. I hope so!

Swamijim sez
Freshman Silent
link   Swamijim sez    11 years ago

Perrie--

Just want to let you know how very much I appreciate your concern as 'RA', for Neetu & the group. I haven't been around NT very long, but I have been watching your continual & dedicated work to nurture this site and all the people using it. This is such a refreshing and meaningful difference from the Green Kingdom, where admin didn't seem to have squat to say when members were stampeding off in droves...

Tnx and a tip of the Swami's turban for your care & concern for everyone. 113.gif

Stephi Cantley
Freshman Silent

Thanks my Dowser Girl.... Love you

7203_discussions.jpg

Broliver "TheSquirrel" Stagnasty
Freshman Silent
link   Broliver "TheSquirrel" Stagnasty    11 years ago

Dowser,

I will say this-- she is one classy person, a lovely lady, and I will miss her. Deeply, I will miss her. 17.gif

Bears repeating.....

GeeGee64
Freshman Silent
link   GeeGee64    11 years ago
What the heck?Please come back to us, Neetu!Sadness.

Stephi Cantley
Freshman Silent

Got it Bullwinkle!!! THANK Grin.gif Grin.gif YOU FRIEND!Grin.gif Grin.gif

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

I love you, too! it will be all right-- maybe Neetu will come back to us when she gets home. Smile.gif

Stephi Cantley
Freshman Silent

Smile.gif

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Perrie Halpern R.A.    11 years ago

To all of Neetu's friends.

I wanted to let you know that yes she has closed her account here and no it wasn't about any one here or anyincident. I can't really say anything more than she needs her time right now. I hope you can all understand that, even if we'll miss her.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

Jim,

You made me smile on a rather sad day. I try my best to meet everyone's needs and I do care. I can't fix everything (I can't fix this for sure), but NT was founded on the concept that the members make the group and not the other way around. So, I am only holding true to what we started out doing here 2.5 years ago.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Perrie, you do more for us than we deserve. 6.gif

Soovivers
Freshman Silent
link   Soovivers    11 years ago

Neetuuuuuuu- Get some rest and come back refreshed to the Treehole and to your friends, even me. I miss you Neetu and you can't leave me like that - we've been in the Treehole too long for you to leave me in there with 'you know who' and my kitty. You even took my blankie. (ha-ha)

I hope you feel better soon and read this or my email or something Neetu. No hurry though - just get to feeling better, and remember we are here for you. And I know you are there for us too.

Love you Neetu - hugs to you my friend.6.gif 6.gif 6.gif 6.gif 6.gif 6.gif 6.gif 6.gif 6.gif

Broliver "TheSquirrel" Stagnasty
Freshman Silent
link   Broliver "TheSquirrel" Stagnasty    11 years ago

Triple on the hugs!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

It will be OK Sooves. I promise. Things have a way of working out in the end.

Soovivers
Freshman Silent
link   Soovivers    11 years ago

Thanks Perrie - I sure wish Neetu would peek in though. It's past my bedtime. I'm sure it will work out and everything will be better then it was even.

Neetuuuuuuuuuu. (that is always my special hello to her) I'm thinking of you.

Yeah Brolly it will be okay and we can give her a lot of hugs when she gets back.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

I, too, received a very sweet email from Neetu-- and all she said was that she needed a break. We all understand that need!

I will keep Neetu in my prayers, so that she can find peace, and return to us soon.

Neetu is a fine lady-- one of the kindest, most considerate people that I know. My only wish is that I could REALLY see her and give her a hug, then fade into the background, so she can be at peace.

I may go and contemplate an orange or something. Nothing is blooming, and that usually quiets my spirit. And I'll try not to worry about our dear friend. May her days be blessed. Smile.gif

It's sort of like the war lord in The Last Samurai, who wondered what the perfect cherry blossom looked like. Only upon his death did he find that all of them are perfect, in each individual, unique way... Neetu is about as close to perfection as I could ever hope to get. Smile.gif

Stephi Cantley
Freshman Silent

That is really pretty, Dowser!5.gif 6.gif

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Thanks, dear Stephi. I don't know how to say this well, and I don't in anyway want to offend my friend-- Neetu may not believe in God, but to me, she is OF God. She brings a soothing peace with her. She has a very loving spirit.

I did buy an orange. Sunshine in a blob. Smile.gif

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Nope. I can only strive toward the goal of accepting my many imperfections!! Smile.gif

Stephi Cantley
Freshman Silent

oh my gosh, Mike...you made me happy cry really hard! WOW! thank you so much. I agree with you about my Dowser! It's ok if our Neetu has a different faith. It's ok with me if all of you have a different belief or faith than me.Smile.gif Love crosses such borders, and I am glad it does!!!!

Mike, I think all of us are like little threads in a beautiful tapestry. It takes different shades (personalities) to make it vibrant and lovely.Grin.gif

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

She is Ox. She'll be probably coming back. Don't worry.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

Ladies Mike is right. I watch more than I say here, and I have to say, that you both are wonderful people! Shine on!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

That's not true Dowser. I do what I promised to do, when we set upon this grand experiment. One must be true to their word.

Stephi Cantley
Freshman Silent

MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)
Junior Guide
link   MsAubrey (aka Ahyoka)    11 years ago

Not sure what kind of dude Neetu's into (physical looks), but the following would lure me back...

7205_discussions.jpg

7206_discussions.jpg

7207_discussions.jpg

7208_discussions.jpg

Something funny about the Hugh Laurie photo hunt... While I had the image find page up (tons of Hugh photos), my 4 yr old son says, "Why do you have all those pictures of daddy?"113.gif The funny part about that is... I tell my husband he looks like Hugh Laurie all the time!

Stephi Cantley
Freshman Silent

Ms. Aubrey, it appears that your photos have done the trick~!~!~!~! YEAYYYYY!!!!!!!!

6.gif 6.gif 6.gif 6.gif Welcome Back, Neetu!!!!!!8.gif 8.gif 8.gif 8.gif

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

Well, dear friend. You ARE!!! Thank you! Smile.gif