╌>

For Beej MCL. What my avatar is, and why I chose it.

Category:  Other

Via:  neale-osborn  •  12 years ago  •  10 comments

For Beej MCL. What my avatar is, and why I chose it.

I read your little discussion. I liked it. I am answering the basic premises. at least, I THINK I am.

I am not anonymous. In my articles, I have given my state, county, and town. My real name IS Neale Osborn. I'm 6'3, 230 +/-, brown hair, short trim beard, and decidedly individualistic. I have a wonderful wife who, for reasons incomprehensible to me, has not divorced or killed me. I flirt constantly with the ladies here and on NV, but they ALL know they have no chance unless me wife were to kick me out. In 5 or 10 years, I'd probably be sane enough to date again. I'm pro-gun, individual liberties, and anti-tax and government as currently constituted. I am a hardcore strict constructionalist on the Constitution. Now, to my avatar.

It is the Bill of Rights, with a red stamp in hte middle saying "Void where prohibited by law". It represents my disdain for ALL laws that violate the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I live by the ZAP. Zero Aggression Principle. Never initiate aggression against anyone. Never back down FROM aggression by anyone. What's YOUR story, friends? No arguing political stances, just why you chose your avatar and/or screen name.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Neale Osborn
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Neale Osborn    12 years ago

No one is commenting. I wonder why?

Feddy
Freshman Silent
link   Feddy    12 years ago

Hi Neale! I just found this. Great article. Grin.gif

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    12 years ago

Well, I kind of knew this about you, since I asked you all these busy body questions before the group opened. Who am I. Exactly what I appear to be. You even get my photo, age, hubby's name and complaints.

But anyway, your a grand guy, and I never judge a guy by this mistakes he makespolitically3.gif .

Neale Osborn
Freshman Silent

That's alright, Perrie. I never judge a dame by her misspellings OR her political mistakes! 24.gif

Neale Osborn
Freshman Silent

Nah, I'm more the sniper type. 300 yards behind, shooting bad guys 300 yaards in front of the troops!

Neale Osborn
Freshman Silent

I knew that. I just thought you might find it a fun idea. I sure did!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
link   Trout Giggles    12 years ago

My avatar is my little dog, Penny. I use her as my avatar because she's better looking than I am. Other than that, I'm using my real first name and the year I graduated from college. I don't think that's too anonymous.

My first comment. I noticed that I have 15 minutes to edit. I like that!

thixologist
Freshman Silent
link   thixologist    12 years ago

My avatar is my little devil dog. No particular reason. It just beats the generic silhouette. She is my little buddy. Bitches me out when she is not happy and demands attention every waking moment of the day. Makes a great foot warmer in any weather.

'sides a picture of me would be um...scary. I fear i cannot condense greatness into an image that small.

yuk yuk yuk

Neale Osborn
Freshman Silent

Dude!! You are SOOOO right that the picture of you would be scary. I KNOW, 'cuz I lived with ya for a year and a half. But greatness,,,,,, not so much!24.gif

thixologist
Freshman Silent
link   thixologist    12 years ago

WHaaaat?