╌>

Adolf Hitler, 6, won't be returned to Nazi parents

Category:  Other

Via:  perrie-halpern  •  12 years ago  •  2 comments

Adolf Hitler, 6, won't be returned to Nazi parents

Deborah & Heath Campbell, 2009 (© AP Photo/Mike Derer)

A Superior Court judge has ruled that the four children (including firstborn Adolf Hitler) of the charming couple above will remain in child welfare custody. Heath and Deborah Campbell's penchant for giving their children Nazi-themed names was discovered after a store refused to personalize a birthday cake for li'l Adolf Hitler. ("Happy Birthday WHO?! Oh HELL no.") Now Heath is offering to give up even hate itself for his children. "If I have to give up my Nazism, then so be it," he said. "I'll do it." Big of you, Heath! We're still in favor of the kids being raised by people who have never said "my Nazism" though.

http://now.msn.com/now/0601-nazi-custody-adolph

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
link   seeder  Perrie Halpern R.A.    12 years ago

I'm conflicted here. Don't you have the right to name your kid what you like? On the other hand, the kid has to live with the name, not the parents. On the other hand, I worked in a school where I had a student named Lemon Yellow, Kal-El ( yes, that would be Superman's real name... by the way, is Superman gay yet?) and Nacirema... thinking that one over... it's American spelled backwards...

Heck, I didn't even know whatcategoryto put this article in...

Strange times indeed!

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
link   Larry Hampton    12 years ago

Samething here Perrie, I can't see the state being able to take children if there were no laws broken. As much as I like to see these kids raised in a healthy environment, were there any laws broken?