╌>

Dangerous combinations :

Category:  Other

Via:  petey-coober  •  12 years ago  •  27 comments

Dangerous combinations :

There are some things that should just not be brought together . By themselves they are OK but together ... LOOK OUT !

And in 2011 it seems that a number of those combinations did , in fact , come together .
For example : the Iranian Navy and the Strait of Hormuz .
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57349655/iran-rejects-u.s-warning-on-hormuz/

But it may still be possible to prevent the getting together of other awful combos . For example , I really dread what would happen if Rebecca Black got introduced to Courtney Stodden .
Would the naive young Rebecca suddenly discover that the long list of "gottas" she has are really unnecessary if she just learns how to do the one thing that Courtney has learned how to do ?!

Well , clearly this list is just scratching the surface of possible dangerous combinations . So , I leave it to you , intrepid reader , to expand the list to other horrendous combos . Thanks and sock it to me !

PS ; Thanks Krishna for pointing the way again :

http://thenewstalkers.com/forum/topics/45-things-we-should-forget-about-2011

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Petey Coober    12 years ago

I can readily agree with that . In fact cooking of any variety and nudity . Ask RDS about the consequences of that .

Kori
Freshman Silent
link   Kori    12 years ago

Occupy protesters, and the desireto relieve oneself.

President Obama, and a microphone (without his teleprompter)

Me, and my alarm clock (ha!) When I retire, I vow to pulverisemy alarm clock with a sledge hammer.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

Actually , that brings up the memory of a retarded camp counselor from my youth . He put an empty spray can into the camp fire ..... ka-boom !

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

"Occupy protesters, and the desire to relieve oneself. "

You need to supply the relevant photo ...

"President Obama, and a microphone (without his teleprompter)"

Likewise , you need to supply the relevant video ...

As to your alarm clock , it sounds like a common feeling . Have you got anything more topical ? The 1st 2 were more like it !

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

When I said he was retarded I was speaking rhetorically . He was actually just acting like a typical teenager . BTW , who are they talking about in that clip ?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    12 years ago

Rich,

What your dying to see is therelevantphoto and video. You'd love that!

As for her alarm clock... to me that is very relevant in my life when it comes to my kids and their alarm clock. I think that one is valid! (or at least as valid as nudity and coffee or bacon)

;-)

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

"Two and a Half Men" andAshtonKutcher.

Sorry that is one boring combination. The show died with Charlie.

Anthony Weiner and Twitter. Proving that any twit can have his tweet but not his job, too.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

In that case you should definitely spend more time looking at retarded videos such as the ones I linked to in the article above ...

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

It's all about documentation Perrie . I mean bidness here and so should the commenters !

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

OK P ,

The 1st one is just boring as you said . If you had said "Ashton Kutcher and acting" you might have something ...

OTOH the second one is more like it . Twitter is dangerous to a lot of well knowns ...

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

Well, I didn't take the dangerous part so seriously...

But Ashton Kutcher is dangerous to acting... so I kind of redeem myself.

And you could also say that being the lead on that show is really dangerous to marriages.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

I like that! If your gonna do a job... do it all the way!

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

"And you could also say that being the lead on that show is really dangerous to marriages."

Chicken ... egg ? Which came 1st ? The style of behavior to play that part or the job offer ? They don't offer a part like that to just anyone ...

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

I've been following this story, and the producers didn't expect this from Charlie, and after him, they thought that Ashton would be safe...

Only a chicken with some egg on his face.

But the good news is for the producers, is that the ratings go up when these guys make real life asses of themselves.... so all is not lost.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

There's nothing like getting the inside scoop from someone with show-biz connections ...

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

Looks like we've got another dangerous combination to add to the list . Thanks to this link :

it is not hard to conclude that the combination of Max and art shows is a dangerous combination . But don't thank me for bringing it up . What are friends for ? [: ~ P

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert

Good one.. but dangerous for who? ;-)

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

There is a line which I won't cross ...

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

There are very few [maybe no one?] who appreciate both tractor pull events and art shows . What else is there to add ? This ?

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna    12 years ago

"Occupy protesters, and the desire to relieve oneself. "

You need to supply the relevant photo ...

Warning: disgusting photos

Krishna
Professor Expert

How about Brittney and. ..well, just about anything that makes sense!

Krishna
Professor Expert

Chicken ... egg ? Which came 1st ?

LOL!

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent

Now that she's getting a divorce it looks like Katy Perry may just become another Britanny :