╌>

A Lesson To Be Learned

Category:  Other

Via:  community  •  9 years ago  •  9 comments

A Lesson To Be Learned

It's raining outside.  For those of you who are fortunate enough to be able to observe it from a window inside your warm comfortable home here is something you may want to view to help you before you post that next comment.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick    9 years ago

For Buzz.  I hope it works. LOL......... The article video is for each of us.  The comment video, although it is the same is for Buzz because he can't get YouTube.  Didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. chuckle

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior    9 years ago

"Birdsrr.eggs" - "Hivescoveredwith.bees"?????

Way cool.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
link   Dean Moriarty    9 years ago

Al Gore invented the internet so people would have a safe place to argue. Thats why he invented global warming so they would have something to argue about. 

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  Dean Moriarty   9 years ago

@dean-moriarty :

Al Gore invented the internet so people would have a safe place to argue. Thats why he invented global warming so they would have something to argue about. 

That is the correct answer. chuckle

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    9 years ago

I have nothing against people doing less arguing.

As for the video, my eyes glazed over after a couple minutes, it was pretty boring. 

I think it is amusing that someone who has posted literally hundreds of false and misleading items on this site wants to help instruct people how to behave. 

What do they say ? "That door is closed."

sixpick
Professor Quiet
link   sixpick  replied to  JohnRussell   9 years ago

John, there is a lot of difference in putting something that is not accurate unless intentional on this site than directing these words or comments to another member: STFU, You're a Fucking liar, STFU troll, asshole, POS, stupid, Fuck You, bigot, fuckin illiterate, Racial Bigotry, After bearing you, I'd commit suicide, If I win your wife (provided she's a woman) blows me, I loves me some white women. Ask yo momma., ignorant dipshit, "Stick your islamaphobic comment up your ass", You're so full of shit the pube-like hair growing out of your thick skull is shit brown., You're a fucking dumbass and many others.

I can understand this human condition, but what kind of example are you setting for your grand kids?  LOL

But you know what......