╌>

WATCH: The NSFW fight between two women and A KID in the Walmart shampoo aisle

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  11 comments

walmart_fight_0_1433781703.jpg
Posted Monday, June 8th 2015 @ 4pm

This might be the white trashiest of all white trash!

It's a bit unclear as to what the fight is all about, (the fight started before the guy started recording) but watch as these two women have a hair-pulling, name-calling, punch-in-the-face fist fight in the shampoo aisle at Walmart.

The worst part is when the one womantells her sonto punch the other women "in the f**king face!" The kid does actually join the fight! Watch as he grabs shampoo and other items and hits the other women in the head. He shouts and curses and even kicks the woman's head.

The guy who recorded the fight uploaded two videos to YouTube. Watch both below:

Read more: http://www.kdwb.com/onair/the-dave-ryan-show-53769/watch-the-nsfw-fight-betweetn-two-13660320/#ixzz3caKoJ5VZ

http://www.kdwb.com/onair/the-dave-ryan-show-53769/watch-the-nsfw-fight-betweetn-two-13660320/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

One of the manyreasons to stay out of WalMart!

Nona62
Professor Silent

Exactly...and why didn't someone call Security???

telling the boy to punch someone she's fighting in the face. Parenting #101.....

Disgusting!!!!

Nowhere Man
Junior Guide
link   Nowhere Man    9 years ago

Do you see the kid coming at the adults with the same trash mouth his mother has?

Hell of a parent there.

The adults are broken and the real shame of it all?, so is the kid.

Nona62
Professor Silent

The poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

Wheel
Freshman Quiet
link   Wheel    9 years ago

My son came over this morning and the first thing he did was tell me about a fight he saw at WalMart while he was waiting to check out. I thought it was this one, but it's not. Turns out yesterday was Tourney Day at WalMart. The fight at our WalMart was 4 black women fighting in the clothing section.

Nona62
Professor Silent

And these are adults?????? Heaven help the children that are "living " with these people' ( I refuse to say raising the children)

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    9 years ago
I remember when I was five, and used to beat the shit out adults in Kmart with my mom. The good old days ...

Broliver "TheSquirrel" Stagnasty
Freshman Silent
link   Broliver "TheSquirrel" Stagnasty    9 years ago

Heeee Heeeee

Grin.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

Memories that you can pass down to your children, and they can pass on to their children, and so on and so forth.......Grin.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

24.gif 24.gif 24.gif