╌>

America's most expensive home, as seen in 'The Beverly Hillbillies,' hits the market at $350 million

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  harryh  •  7 years ago  •  3 comments

America's most expensive home, as seen in 'The Beverly Hillbillies,' hits the market at $350 million

A California estate featured in the credits of “The Beverly Hillbillies” now has another notable distinction — the most expensive residential listing in the country.

The Bel-Air estate, known as Chartwell, hit the market Monday with an asking price of $350 million, and was the home of the late Univision billionaire A. Jerrold Perenchio. Read more at  FoxNews .

Doesn't say if the cement pond was renovated or whether the fancy eat'n table + pot passers are included in the price tag.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Delete This Acct. A Person that tells a lie, is a liar.
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Delete This Acct. A Person that tells a lie, is a liar.    7 years ago

From long ago!!

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
link   Spikegary    7 years ago

My favorite show, re-runs when I was a little kid, before we had a color TV......

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   JohnRussell    7 years ago

I think it should serve as Trumpville West when he vacations on the west coast. He can use the pot passers to grab pussies.

If Granny is still around though, she''ll likely put a load of buckshot into his fat ass. "Big city slicker try to steal my money will ya? I'll fill your drawers up with so much hot lead your back side will be smokin like a Tennesee turkey"