╌>

N Korea Plans To Make Trump Back Down

Category:  World News

Via:  johnrussell  •  7 years ago  •  14 comments

N Korea Plans To Make Trump Back Down

The fear is that N Korea will hit Guam with 4 nuclear weapons. The Guam government is passing out fliers telling the population how to deal with radioactive contamination.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3923203/Missile-Threat.pdf

I think everyone is missing the point.  N Korea is not going to hit Guam, which would bring about their annihilation. What they may try and do is land 4 missiles (non nuclear) in the waters in the general north south east and west areas off shore of Guam (probably quite far off shore. )

No one would hurt (but the fishes), and the ball would then be in Trump's court as he has pledged military action if "anything" is done towards Guam.

Does Trump attack N Korea because that country landed missiles in the ocean?

I don't think so. Trump will have backed down. (After a lot of bluster and new threats.)

The United Nations should be handling this. What good are they?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell    7 years ago

Does Trump attack N Korea because that country landed missiles in the ocean?

Another Fine Mess
Freshman Silent
link   Another Fine Mess  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

J.R

The United Nations should be handling this. What good are they?

The UN is a waste of space when it comes to issues like this, there's always someone with a vested interest, and a veto.

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
link   321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu     7 years ago

trump's standard practice of dealing with everything, insults, grandiose promises, intimidation and threats are about all he knows and has.  

If you dont conform using those methods he does all he can to hurt you. I'd say all bets and reality is off when it comes to these two megalomaniacs armed with nuclear weapons.

I stopped underestimating trump, including his ignorance of many things long ago. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   7 years ago

Sooner or later, Trump will either embarrass this country like it has never been embarrassed before, or get a lot of people killed. It is inevitable.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

As long as it takes the focus off the multiple investigations going on, or counters anything Obama accomplished, he considers it a win.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    7 years ago

If NK were to detonate nuclear warheads off the coast of Guam, then the rest of the world should be on board with forcing a NK regime change.  It will be bloody and probably horrific for South Korea, but it will have to be done imo.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
link   seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah   7 years ago

I dont see any indication from N Korea that these four missiles would be nuclear.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell   7 years ago

Me neither, but that's what Trump wants everyone to think.  Anything to detract from his dismal performance as POTUS.  Who knows though, Kim is probably capable of anything.

magnoliaave
Sophomore Quiet
link   magnoliaave    7 years ago

I have asked this before.  NK has said it will hit Guam.  First, they said the missiles will land about 20-30 miles from Guam.  With NK having made both statements what should the U.S. do?  Sit back and, hopefully, it will not hit Guam?  Also,  Japan and Guam are on ready.  Hawaii is taking precautions.

NK has issued their "want" list to the U.S.  The U.N. has issued their "want" list to NK. 

The U.S. in no way will attack NK unless Guam is attacked.  Guam is on 24-7 alert  and I believe that Guam will intercept NK's missiles as they fly toward the island.

This is not about politics.

Squirrel!
Freshman Silent
link   Squirrel!    7 years ago

For now North Korea is in control.

It is the bank robber in the bank with 50 hostages.

It can tell the people outside "Do what I tell you to do or I will kill a hostage each hour on the hour until you do."

Guam is the first hostage.

Next: Northern Mariana Islands

Next: American Samoa

Next: Hawaii

Next: Alaska

so on and so forth.

North Korea can kill hostages until America gives it what it wants.