╌>

Inspirational quotes (From the book "Illusions: The Adventure of a Reluctant Messiah"

Category:  Religion & Ethics

Via:  krishna  •  7 years ago  •  7 comments

Inspirational quotes (From the book  "Illusions: The Adventure of a Reluctant Messiah"
You are never given a wish without being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself. Being true to anyone else or anything else is not only impossible, but the mark of a false messiah. 

There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands. You seek problems because you need their gifts.

In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice.  

The best way to avoid responsibility is to say, "I've got responsibilities."

The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy.

What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.

You are never given a wish without being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however.

Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours.  

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    7 years ago

The book has some very "spiritual" concepts that some people may strongly disagree with (its not for beginners).

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @1    5 years ago

The book has some very "spiritual" concepts that some people may strongly disagree with (its not for beginners).

Disclaimer & Warning!!!

DANGER!!! NONE OF THE CONCEPTS IN THIS BOOK HAVE BEEN PROVEN BY SCIENCE SO PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Reading this book may result in a serious challenge to any rigidly held beliefs you may have held, and cherished over the years!

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    7 years ago

I especially like this-- the last line in the book:

Everything above may be wrong!

bluefthr.gif

Enoch
Masters Quiet
4  Enoch    7 years ago

Dear Friend Krishna: This is definitely on my must read list.

Thanks for the heads up.

I hope this comment finds you and yours in the best of health and happiness.

Peace and Abundant Blessings Always.

Enoch,

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Enoch @4    7 years ago

This book is very spiritual. A lot of it is very positive and uplifting. (there are many more quotes likw these throughout the book)> The author also hypothesizes about the nature of reality, etc-- some interesting concepts....