╌>

Charlie Daniels Issues Grim Warning to Taco Bell About the Illuminati

Category:  Mental Health and Wellness

Via:  hal-a-lujah  •  6 years ago  •  19 comments

Charlie Daniels Issues Grim Warning to Taco Bell About the Illuminati

Source

845B365AC0414C6294B2C467C2069645.jpeg

Drop the chalupa and listen up, Taco Bell — Charlie Daniels has a message for you. Namely, that it’s a mistake to take the Illuminati lightly.

“The Devil Went Down to Georgia” musician and noted conservative Daniels took some time out of his evening on Monday to issue a grave warning to the fast-food chain.

“Hey Taco Bell The Illuminati is not a frivolous subject,” Daniels cautioned.

While Daniels failed to elaborate on his warning — perhaps out of concern for saying too much — the musician was presumably referring to Taco Bell’s recent “Belluminati” campaign, which employs conspiracy-themed language and imagery to reveal the “powerful connection between the dollar and Taco Bell” — namely, a line of menu items available for $1 each.

Taco Bell has not yet responded to TheWrap’s request for comment on Daniels’ words of caution — possibly because they’re awaiting guidance on a response from the Lizard People who control the Pentagon — but Daniels’ doom-signal to the brand drew its own responses on social media.

“Charlie how do you know Taco Bell isn’t a part of the Illuminati, making commercials mocking it to throw you off from the fact that they are a part of it? Explain THAT to me,” asked one observer.

“Wait until you see the Bilderberg ad from Arby’s,” another commenter warned the musician.

“And the Bohemian Grove ad from Hardee’s,” chimed in another.

“Deals with the devil are not a frivolous subject,” cautioned another commenter, referencing Daniels’ trademark song.

“Welcome to Taco Bell, Mr. Daniels, can I take your NEW WORLD ORDER?” wrote another wag.

And then there were numerous references to the mythical (or is it?) creature, the chalupa-cabra.

Whether one subscribes to the musician’s beliefs on the fast food chain or not, one thing’s for certain — Daniels is certainly capable of filling bellies with laughter.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    6 years ago

Bolding mine.

This was my favorite:  Welcome to Taco Bell, Mr. Daniels, can I take your NEW WORLD ORDER?

Explorerdog
Freshman Silent
1.1  Explorerdog  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    6 years ago

Proof yet again that wisdom and age have nothing to do with each other.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3  Trout Giggles    6 years ago

Charlie Daniels is not a sane person

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
4  sandy-2021492    6 years ago

I hope Dan Brown is following this story.  He hasn't released a book for a while, has he?  Maybe he just needs new material.

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
4.1  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  sandy-2021492 @4    6 years ago

Yeah, Charlie could play the crazy guy living in an RV in Yellow Stone.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Galen Marvin Ross @4.1    6 years ago

If you are referring to the movie 2012, the crazy guy in the RV was also named Charlie (Frost).  Spot on comparison. thumbs up

Galen Marvin Ross
Sophomore Participates
4.1.2  Galen Marvin Ross  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.1.1    6 years ago

chuckle goofy laughing dude

Thanx luv.

charger 383
Professor Silent
4.2  charger 383  replied to  sandy-2021492 @4    6 years ago
new material.

The Devil went down to Taco Bell

He was in a bind, Because he was way behind

So he was willing to stop for a meal.......

Hells broke loose in Taco Bell and the Devil fries the beans

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
4.2.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  charger 383 @4.2    6 years ago

The devil hung is head because he knew that he'd been beat.

And he laid that golden nacho on the ground at Johnny's feet.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6  Sparty On    6 years ago

Lol, when a conservative artist says something kooky they are being a nut.   When a liberal artist says something kooky they are being cerebral.

Hilarious!

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
6.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Sparty On @6    6 years ago

Is that just a little kooky?  No, it is very much conspiracy kooky.  He's on your team.