╌>

CNN star Jim Acosta scolded by Mick Mulvaney amid ‘Schumer Shutdown’ briefing

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  capt-cave-man  •  6 years ago  •  2 comments

CNN star Jim Acosta scolded by Mick Mulvaney amid ‘Schumer Shutdown’ briefing

CNN’s Jim Acosta resumed his role as White House punching bag on Friday when Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney shut him down during a briefing on the looming government shutdown.

Acosta asked, “How can it be the Schumer Shutdown when Republicans control the White House, the House and the Senate?”

Mulvaney smirked before firing back, “Come on, you know the answer to that as well as anybody. I laugh when people say that… you know as well as anybody that it takes 60 votes in the Senate… you know that?”

Acosta timidly acknowledged that he did, in fact, claim to know what Mulvaney was referring to

CNN’s Jim Acosta was kicked out of the Oval Office by President Trump earlier in the week.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/19/cnn-star-jim-acosta-scolded-by-mick-mulvaney-amid-schumer-shutdown-briefing.html

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Capt. Cave Man
Freshman Silent
1  seeder  Capt. Cave Man    6 years ago

I wonder if President Trump is just worried about they "Martyrdom effect" of banning Acosta, or, does President Trump believe Acosta is helping him when Acosta tries to do this stupid shit?

Personally, I think President Trump is using Acosta, and Acosta and CNN are too stupid to realize it.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2  Jeremy Retired in NC    6 years ago

If you watch the press briefings CNN is almost ALWAYS asking stupid questions and getting their asses handed to them.