╌>

Charlie Weis: McDaniels rebuffing Colts 'unbelievable'

Category:  Sports

Via:  larry-hampton  •  6 years ago  •  1 comments

Charlie Weis: McDaniels rebuffing Colts 'unbelievable'

Josh McDaniels decided to stay in New England on Tuesday despite reaching an agreement with the   Indianapolis Colts   to be their next head coach.

Most in the NFL --   from players to former coach Tony Dungy   to even   McDaniels' own agent, Bob LaMonte   -- slammed the move.

~LINK~

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
1  seeder  Larry Hampton    6 years ago

"I mean, it's just unbelievable," said Charlie Weis, who moved on from being http://www.nfl.com/teams/newenglandpatriots/profile?team=NE_2";return this.s_oc?this.s_oc(e):true"> Patriots  OC in 2004 to become Notre Dame's head coach in 2005. "I mean, look, everyone that's in a position to make a call can selfishly decide whatever they want because it's ultimately their life. But when you're a head coach, there's a lot of lives that you're affecting. It isn't just your life. OK. It's every assistant you hire, every person you hire and their families. They're all affected, too. And there was almost more of them. Because if the guys that were rumored to be leaving from New England with him, they were planning on packing it up and going, too. I mean, it's just unbelievable. I mean, unbelievable."

Dick move; the Colts are better off without him.