╌>

God Found - Placed Under Arrest

Category:  Mental Health and Wellness

Via:  hal-a-lujah  •  6 years ago  •  18 comments

God Found - Placed Under Arrest

Source

WASHINGTON -- Passengers onboard United Express Flight 5449 restrained a Boise, Idaho, woman who was ranting about being God. Video posted online purportedly shows a passenger working to tie up the woman's feet as another man holds her down in the aisle.

"I am God, I am God, I am God," she was heard screaming in the video.

Moments earlier she'd tried to open the aircraft cabin door while the plane was in flight which was traveling from San Francisco to Boise earlier Monday.

The plane landed safely and Boise police were waiting at the gate. The woman was taken for medical evaluation.

The United Express Embraer 175 was operated by SkyWest Airlines and had 73 passengers on board.

Experts say it would be impossible to open a door in the pressurized cabin of a plane in the air, but that wouldn't make it less terrifying for the people on board.

A spokesperson for the Boise police says officers will forward the police report to the local prosecutor to decide if charges should be filed. The FBI may also review the case.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    6 years ago

The woman was taken for medical evaluation.

She could have quickly cleared things up if she had just multiplied some bread or something.  Talk is cheap.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    6 years ago

She wasn't the Face Book god, was she?

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
1.3  Freefaller  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    6 years ago

Lol no evidence is required, all that is needed is faith.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
1.4  Skrekk  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    6 years ago

She would have done everyone a service if she had merely changed airline food into edible food.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    6 years ago

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4    6 years ago

It's sad when people lose their minds due to illness such as a brain tumor or an organic mental disorder.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
4.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Trout Giggles @4.1    6 years ago

Or religion.

By the way, did this 'gawd woman' understand that in the Abrahamic religions that 'God' is of the male gender?  Does this woman also harbor sexual identity issues?  There is much more to this alleged story that needs to be discovered.

Onion put this out?  Just wondering.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
4.1.2  Skrekk  replied to  bbl-1 @4.1.1    6 years ago
By the way, did this 'gawd woman' understand that in the Abrahamic religions that 'God' is of the male gender?

According to the modern bible-babblers their god could only be male if it has a penis and has XY chromosomes.    Has anyone had a chance to peek under the hood of this god?

Have you seen Sarah Silverman's "A Speck of Dust"?   She asks some rather pertinent questions like: "Would you let god cum in your mouth?"

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4.1.3  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Skrekk @4.1.2    6 years ago

I love Sarah.  I've got the dvd seasons of the Sarah Silverman Show, which is hilarious.  One of the story lines is Sarah screwing God (who is black), and then blowing him off as a one night stand - to His chagrin.  God is a semi-reoccurring character on her show.  Jesus is Magic is also an awesome comedy special of hers.  It will send milk out your nose. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.2  MrFrost  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4    6 years ago

Not shocking since 'god' told a shitload of Christians to vote for a guy that cheated on all three of his wives.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
5  SteevieGee    6 years ago

Great... Now the real God won't be allowed to fly anymore.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
5.1  bbl-1  replied to  SteevieGee @5    6 years ago

God only flies privately.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
5.1.1  SteevieGee  replied to  bbl-1 @5.1    6 years ago

Are you kidding?  I don't even fly first class.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
6  MrFrost    6 years ago

For those looking for Jesus, he mows my lawn on Thursdays.