Category:  Other

By:  pj  •  6 years ago  •  57 comments

The Boy Who Cried Wolf by B. G. Hennessy

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

PJ
Masters Quiet
1  author  PJ    6 years ago

As a reminder to those who lie and praise liars.  What goes around comes back around.  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2  Sparty On  replied to  PJ @1    6 years ago

Yep, many on the left have some seriously bad mojo to pay for.   Karma can be a bitch and you’re about to get bitch slapped again and hard.

It’ll make the bitch slap you got in November 2016 seem like a garden party by comparison.

PJ
Masters Quiet
1.2.1  author  PJ  replied to  Sparty On @1.2    6 years ago

Anything is possible.  

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
3  Dean Moriarty    6 years ago

They’ve been crying wolf since the day Trump rode down the golden escalator and they’ve done it so many times nobody listens to them anymore. Substitute the word Trump for wolf and that’s what Msm and the looney leftists are doing. Just like when they cried pussy grabbing, toco bowl, tax return and a million other fake cries that this is the end. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
3.1  author  PJ  replied to  Dean Moriarty @3    6 years ago

Dean - there are some members here that I'm pained to know support this President and his misogyny, lies and corruption.......  I can only judge a person by their character and by those they place in high esteem.  When someone praises a man who has treated women deplorably, cheated hard working people out of their livelihood, and treats the truth like the enemy, I can only conclude that those are their values also.  

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
3.1.1  livefreeordie  replied to  PJ @3.1    6 years ago

What we support is a president who is reversing the Marxist statist control over our lives and businesses 

a president who instead of mocking Christianity and it’s values, is openly through his policies defending them.

a president who doesn’t bow to Islam like Hussein Obama

a president who exercises the strength of the US in negotiations and policy instead of Obama’s appeasement and surrender policies.

a president who has kept more campaign promises than the last 4 presidents combined

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  PJ @3.1    6 years ago
this President and his misogyny, lies and corruption.

Yet it seems that it's the former president and his administration whose misogyny, lies and corruption have come to surface.  And here I thought Mueller's investigation was going nowhere.

PJ
Masters Quiet
3.1.3  author  PJ  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1.2    6 years ago

Huh?   I don't even know how to respond to that comment.   

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3.1.4  Greg Jones  replied to  PJ @3.1.3    6 years ago

Huh?   Wake up and inform yourself.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
4  lennylynx    6 years ago

Sorry PJ, but 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' is not an apt analogy for the Trump situation.  Sure, Trump lies too, but that is where the similarities end.  The boy got burned by his lies when his supporters finally got fed up with them.  This will never happen to Trump, no matter how much he lies or how ridiculous his lies become.  His braindead base will come running every time.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  lennylynx @4    6 years ago

Just wait till the trade war they are clamoring for takes away what little most of them have.  

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
4.1.1  livefreeordie  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4.1    6 years ago

We’ve been in a trade war for decades as other countries rip us off with far higher tariffs and other trade restrictions 

Trump has exposed this truth and shamed both these other nations and the statist politicians in both parties who didn’t care

PJ
Masters Quiet
4.2  author  PJ  replied to  lennylynx @4    6 years ago

I agree that Trump supporters cannot be counted on to do the right thing.   

Raven Wing
Professor Participates
4.2.2  Raven Wing  replied to  PJ @4.2    6 years ago

peace 2  thumbs up

PJ
Masters Quiet
4.2.3  author  PJ  replied to  XDm9mm @4.2.1    6 years ago

You are gullible in where you've placed your loyalty. 

President Trump has been hoping his supporters will snap to attention similarly to Kim Jong-un's peeps and you guys have certainly not disappointed him.   This blind devotion is frightening to watch.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.2.5  Greg Jones  replied to  PJ @4.2.3    6 years ago
This blind devotion is frightening to watch.

You keep mislabeling what we do and think, and call it blind devotion. Many left wingers can't get beyond this faulty reasoning. Think of it as common sense, pragmatic, reality. The left is completely out of touch with the mood of most American citizens.

PJ
Masters Quiet
4.2.6  author  PJ  replied to  Greg Jones @4.2.5    6 years ago
You keep mislabeling what we do and think

No, I'm pretty clear what Trump supporters will allow to happen in order to have their agenda to isolate the country from the rest of the world.   

Raven Wing
Professor Participates
4.2.7  Raven Wing  replied to  PJ @4.2.6    6 years ago
in order to have their agenda to isolate the country from the rest of the world.

Spot on!!! And that will be the biggest devastation America has ever seen in its history. And the Republicans here and in Trumps administration are too poer hungry to see that. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.8  Sparty On  replied to  Raven Wing @4.2.7    6 years ago
And that will be the biggest devastation America has ever seen in its history.

Ridiculous.    

You need to pick up a history textbook and brush up a little .... or a lot really.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.2.9  Sunshine  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.8    6 years ago

The biggest devastation!  laughing dude

Raven Wing
Professor Participates
4.2.10  Raven Wing  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.8    6 years ago
You need to pick up a history textbook and brush up a little .... or a lot really.

You can take your own advice as well. Obviously you have no clue of the ramifications that can and will happen if America becomes isolated. Perhaps it is more that you don't want to know. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.11  Sparty On  replied to  Raven Wing @4.2.10    6 years ago

Speak for yourself, I understand it very well and we are nowhere close to that no matter how hard some on the left grind and gnash their teeth that we are.

Raven Wing
Professor Participates
4.2.12  Raven Wing  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.11    6 years ago

Yeah.... yeah... yeah...everyone on the right is a Google and knows everything there is to know about everything there is to know about in the world. 

Or...at least they try to make everyone else think they do. (yawn)

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.13  Sparty On  replied to  Raven Wing @4.2.12    6 years ago

Your words not mine but nice attack just the same.

That said I know we have over 150,000 troops deployed In nearly 150 countries throughout the world, providing other aid every year to them and many others.

I’ll start to worry when all that ends but by all means ..... feel free to do so for purely biased political reasons.     I know you will

Raven Wing
Professor Participates
4.2.14  Raven Wing  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.13    6 years ago

Glad that you got all that out of your system. Hope you feel better now that you have convinced yourself that Trump is the worlds hero.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
4.2.15  Sparty On  replied to  Raven Wing @4.2.14    6 years ago

Good Lord Raven, there really is no reasoning with you is there?   Okay, have it your way.

Hope you have a fine evening ...... good nite.

Raven Wing
Professor Participates
4.2.16  Raven Wing  replied to  Sparty On @4.2.15    6 years ago
Good Lord Raven, there really is no reasoning with you is there?

What? Because I won't buy into the Trump love fest? I choose to think for myself and not by any party propaganda. Besides, I am not in lock step with any  political party, so thinking for myself doesn't cost me anything, but, obviously, it does piss some people off. 

Have a good evening as well. 

PJ
Masters Quiet
6  author  PJ    6 years ago

I am locking this article.  I think it's run it's course and besides, I'm tired of defending truth and justice tonight.  It's hard being a superhero.  Winking 2

Thanks to all who participated on the thread.  I enjoyed the banter.