╌>

BREAKING NEWS: President Trump says Russia not still targeting US

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  6 years ago  •  174 comments

BREAKING NEWS: President Trump says Russia not still targeting US

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

trumpputinsmiling.jpg

During a cabinet meeting, President Trump insisted that Russia is no longer targeting the U.S. elections.

And that says it all . . . 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    6 years ago

Trump's credibility hits a new low (if that's even possible....???)

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
1.1  tomwcraig  replied to  Krishna @1    6 years ago

Did you even bother to watch the video of the question being asked?  As the reporter SHOUTS her question, without being acknowledged, Trump is already saying something else.  What you get is the end of what he is saying as being No, just as she finishes the question.  So, frankly, I think it is a cheap shot by the media who jumped on his last word and did not go back to see what exactly he was saying.  By the way, I saw the video on Inside Edition, which is not a Conservative show.

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  tomwcraig @1.1    6 years ago
Did you even bother to watch the video of the question being asked?

I've seen it several times and it's obvious he was answering her question. He was not "mid-sentence" as you claim, he was directly replying to her question.

tomwcraig
Junior Silent
1.1.2  tomwcraig  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @1.1.1    6 years ago

He said "thank you" several times as she is yelling her question, then as she ends her question he says "No."  I give him the benefit of the doubt and he meant to say "No more questions." and ended up unconsciously stopping after he said "No."

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    6 years ago

Trump just :clarified" his previous "clarification".

How many more "clarifications" is our "Surrender Monkey in Chief" going to make....???

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Krishna @2    6 years ago

One today to clarify yesterday's comments then another one tomorrow to clarify today's comments and then Sarah Sanders will make one late Friday afternoon to make sure that y'all understand what trump meant

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3  bbl-1    6 years ago

Lookee here.  Once and for all, Trump is not the problem.  Those that voted for him and those in the government that enable him are the problem.

Russia is making its move under the guidance of The Putin Regime.  Russia's plundered treasury is being used to seek out and fund Quislings in The Western Democracies.  If this action is not rooted out, destroyed...…..Putin will be successful.  It is time to make a choice.

One example:  Rohrabacher must be audited, investigated.  And there are others.  Even the NRA may be complicit.  These 'things' must be exposed for what they are.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  bbl-1 @3    6 years ago
Once and for all, Trump is not the problem.

And neither was Hitler.....

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
3.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Krishna @3.1    6 years ago

Will not disagree with that.  Had Hitler been assassinated or revealed to be a 'puffy grabber' in 1930 the movement would not have stopped.  The Versailles Treaty was the planted seed---and it sprouted. 

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3.1.2  arkpdx  replied to  bbl-1 @3.1.1    6 years ago
Had Hitler been assassinated or revealed to be a 'puffy grabber' in 1930 the movement would not have stopped

That is like saying that if your aunt had been born with balls she would have been your uncle. In any case Germany in the 20's and 30's was in such a shape that there would just have been another that would have taken his place. In many ways we were lucky that Hitler was in charge. His actions especially as the war got longer were only assisting the allies in his defeat. 

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
4  Skrekk    6 years ago

Our Fuhrer tweeted this today:

So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki. Putin and I discussed many important subjects at our earlier meeting. We got along well which truly bothered many haters who wanted to see a boxing match. Big results will come!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 18, 2018

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1  Fireryone  replied to  Skrekk @4    6 years ago

Sure...they aren't.  They've probably already rigged it in the GOPs favor. 

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Fireryone @4.1    6 years ago

State investigates Russian investor's ties to Maryland elections software

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @4.1    6 years ago

Any old time you can provide real evidence, feel free to do so.

Otherwise, all you have is speculation an innuendo.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1.3  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.2    6 years ago
Any old time you can provide real evidence, feel free to do so

Its all around you all you need to do is research. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @4.1.3    6 years ago

Then that should make it all the easier for you to provide.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1.5  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.4    6 years ago

It is easy for me to provide links.  I want to see if you can do your own research, or do you need me to hold your hand?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @4.1.5    6 years ago

it's okay if you can't.

I understand completely--I have run into that a number of times here.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1.7  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.6    6 years ago

You admit you won't go look for yourself.  I suspected there was a lack of intellectual curiosity.

Good day. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @4.1.7    6 years ago

I admitted nothing, as you well know.

Should we just skip the chase and have you PROVE what you claim now?

because I know you can;t

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
4.1.9  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.8    6 years ago
Should we just skip the chase and have you PROVE what you claim now?

LOL, you've been asking for days. Dude prove it wrong or stop talking to me. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @4.1.9    6 years ago

LOL, DUDE.

You have done nothing but snipe and deflect instead of proving your statements.

That's okay, I didn't expect much, and thus am rarely disappointed.

lib50
Professor Silent
4.2  lib50  replied to  Skrekk @4    6 years ago
So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki.

That is one of the few true things Trump admitted.  He just forgot to say Russian intelligence.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3  Texan1211  replied to  Skrekk @4    6 years ago

Where do you live that you have a Fuhrer?

I live in America, and we have never had one here.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.3.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3    6 years ago
Where do you live that you have a Fuhrer?
I live in America, and we have never had one here.

It's a slick way that some NT members use to skirt our CoC because calling Trump a Nazi is a definite CoC violation. I've reported some who've done the same, but mods ignored it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.2  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.3.1    6 years ago

I think that they can call anyone a Nazi and it wouldn't be a violation.

In the meantime, I  am just going to assume anyone who claims to have a Fuhrer isn't an American, since we have never had one here, and discount anything they have to say on any topic since I don't care much what foreigners think of us.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
4.3.3  Skrekk  replied to  Jasper2529 @4.3.1    6 years ago
It's a slick way that some NT members use to skirt our CoC because calling Trump a Nazi is a definite CoC violation. I've reported some who've done the same, but mods ignored it.

The truth certainly seems to bother some right wingers but it's perfectly fine under NT's bylaws.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.3.4  Jasper2529  replied to  Skrekk @4.3.3    6 years ago
The truth certainly seems to bother some right wingers but it's perfectly fine under NT's bylaws.

Perhaps you should explain this "truth" to which you refer.

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.5  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.2    6 years ago
In the meantime, I  am just going to assume anyone who claims to have a Fuhrer isn't an American, since we have never had one here, and discount anything they have to say on any topic since I don't care much what foreigners think of us.

well the poster in question does live in the US from what they have said previously, of course i've heard phrases like "dictator" applied to our previous president (including questioning his birthplace and citizenship, yet nary a complaint from the conservative minded since they were against him for various reasons)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.6  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.5    6 years ago

he must live in a different America than the rest of us then.

We have never had a Fuhrer here.

And if you can find even a SINGLE instance of me calling Obama or any other President a dictator, I will give myself a month's suspension!

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.7  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.6    6 years ago

he must live in a different America than the rest of us then.

We have never had a Fuhrer here.

And if you can find even a SINGLE instance of me calling Obama or any other President a dictator, I will give myself a month's suspension!

i don't ever remember stating that you personally called Obama a dictator... could you help me out and post where i stated that please ? thanks :) and i'm pretty sure he's in the USA - maybe you don't know all the states ? i know.. you are enamored with the President, but not everyone feels as smitten as you do with him..

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.8  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.7    6 years ago

I didn't say you said it. 

But what was the point of your post including the line " of course I've heard phrases like "dictator" applied to our previous president (including questioning his birthplace and citizenship, yet nary a complaint from the conservative minded since they were against him for various reasons)"  if not to insinuate I have said it?

I don't know about everyone else in the world, but here in America, we have Presidents, not dictators or Fuhrers.

If you are American, Trump is your President, like it or not.

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.9  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.8    6 years ago

But what was the point of your post including the line " of course I've heard phrases like "dictator" applied to our previous president (including questioning his birthplace and citizenship, yet nary a complaint from the conservative minded since they were against him for various reasons)"  if not to insinuate I have said it?

wait... you took that personally ? well i guess that's on you then, huh ? it's not my responsibility to ensure you don't take my comments personally and get your sensitive feelings hurt , is it ?

I don't know about everyone else in the world, but here in America, we have Presidents, not dictators or Fuhrers.

in theory we do - of course actions from Presidents ( past and present ) may seemingly suggest otherwise to some people... i remember a popular conspiracy theory that Obama was going to declare martial law and never hold another election again so he could remain ruler of the USA ... isn't that funny ? :) Gosh, after 8 years of constant criticism of Obama and conspiracy theories abound - you find it odd and are upset that so many people do the same to Trump ? chuckle

If you are American, Trump is your President, like it or not.

Trump is President of the USA - that is correct . do you think he represents the interest of the people as a whole ? Do you think he represents the country well ?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.10  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.9    6 years ago

You can keep your condescension to yourself--I certainly don't need nor want it.

Here's what I see as the difference between us:

I can acknowledge and admit that some people had some really, really, really stupid ides regarding Obama, from his birthplace to the crap about suspending elections and declaring martial law.

What I don't see from you is acknowledgment that some  stories about Trump are just as stupid.

including any involving him being a dictator or Fuhrer.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
4.3.11  Skrekk  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.10    6 years ago
You can keep your condescension to yourself--I certainly don't need nor want it.

Yet you do fully deserve it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.12  Texan1211  replied to  Skrekk @4.3.11    6 years ago

Ah, not getting enough attention at home?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3.13  Tessylo  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.9    6 years ago
'wait... you took that personally ? well i guess that's on you then, huh ? it's not my responsibility to ensure you don't take my comments personally and get your sensitive feelings hurt, is it ?'

crying

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.14  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.10    6 years ago

that's sound advice - and from comments i have seen, you should take it to heart .

Here's what I see as the difference between us:

I can acknowledge and admit that some people had some really, really, really stupid ides regarding Obama, from his birthplace to the crap about suspending elections and declaring martial law.

congratulations !  Face Palm

What I don't see from you is acknowledgment that some  stories about Trump are just as stupid.

oh some of the stories are completely ridiculous - i'm pretty sure i've stated things of that nature before . I won't spend my time defending a president ( either R or D ) when they act stupid or do stupid things ( especially if it's against our own country ) , it's largely why i spend most of my time not defending our current president - but that's the difference between you and I  chuckle

including any involving him being a dictator or Fuhrer.

some people view his actions as seemingly to be a dictator or Fuhrer - maybe you should ask them why .

(i noticed you dodged a couple questions .... very interesting but not surprising )

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.15  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.14    6 years ago

Some people are idiots.

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.16  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.15    6 years ago
Some people are idiots.

oh i completely agree with that :)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.17  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.16    6 years ago

Yeah--THESE people:

some people view his actions as seemingly to be a dictator or Fuhrer - maybe you should ask them why.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3.18  Tessylo  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.16    6 years ago
'oh i completely agree with that'

Me too, me too.  winking

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.19  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.16    6 years ago

And some people can't wait to prove it daily.

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.20  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.19    6 years ago
And some people can't wait to prove it daily.

yes very true - and for some reason, some people feel the need to prove it repeatedly throughout the day too :)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.21  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.20    6 years ago

I see.

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.22  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.17    6 years ago

Yeah--THESE people:

some people view his actions as seemingly to be a dictator or Fuhrer - maybe you should ask them why.

hmmm... dismissing the opposing point of view instead of actively trying to work with them and resolve issues ..... yea, that seems to be a strategy that always works , right ? Face Palm

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.23  Phoenyx13  replied to  Tessylo @4.3.18    6 years ago
Me too, me too.

maybe one day they'll learn ? if not, it always provides endless hours of free amusement  chuckle

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.24  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.22    6 years ago

kind of hard to "work" with folks who do nothing but whine and snipe.

The table is always open if they ever can stop whining long enough to sit down at it.

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.25  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.24    6 years ago

kind of hard to "work" with folks who do nothing but whine and snipe.

The table is always open if they ever can stop whining long enough to sit down at it.

hey look at that - it's what the left and "liberals" were saying for 8 straight years.... i guess the butt hurt cream will just keep getting passed from one side to the other huh ? all about sweet revenge, right ?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.26  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.25    6 years ago

Really?

Hmmm...not QUITE!

I seem to remember a certain President telling the GOP that they could ride, but they had to sit in the back.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.27  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.25    6 years ago

I'm not really worried--ain't a chance in hell Democrats will ever stop whining.

haven't done it for the last 30 years at least.

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.28  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.26    6 years ago

Really?

Hmmm...not QUITE!

I seem to remember a certain President telling the GOP that they could ride, but they had to sit in the back.

oh i remember that... i also remember these ( among others ):

do you ?

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.29  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.27    6 years ago

I'm not really worried--ain't a chance in hell Democrats will ever stop whining.

haven't done it for the last 30 years at least.

the same applies to Republicans as well - i can acknowledge that , that's the difference between you and I  chuckle

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.30  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.29    6 years ago

R-I-g-h-t.

You have a real nice day now, y'hear?

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.31  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.30    6 years ago

R-I-g-h-t.

You have a real nice day now, y'hear?

oh, so it doesn't apply to Republicans ? that sounds like great material for a comedy open mic night. I hope you have a wonderful day as well - i almost always have a great day :)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.32  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.31    6 years ago

"oh, so it doesn't apply to Republicans ? "

Once again, words never written by me.

Maybe ask someone who actually wrote those words?

hope that helps you!

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.33  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.32    6 years ago

Once again, words never written by me.

Maybe ask someone who actually wrote those words?

hope that helps you!

hmmm... so this was an agreement ?:

R-I-g-h-t.

gee, most normal people know that when you stretch out that word in that nature - it's meant as sarcasm which would mean logically you are stating it doesn't apply to Republicans - have a great time at comedy open mic night and i hope your performance goes well :) Hope this helps you with your conversation skills in the future ! :)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.34  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.33    6 years ago

I will leave that for you to figure out all on your own.

Have fun trying!

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.35  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.34    6 years ago

I will leave that for you to figure out all on your own.

Have fun trying!

it's already been done - i'm sorry that you aren't the enigma you view yourself to be - try harder and... Have fun trying ! :)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.3.36  Texan1211  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.35    6 years ago

Digging a wholelaughing dudeDigging a wholeMakes No Senselaughing dude

Phoenyx13
Sophomore Silent
4.3.37  Phoenyx13  replied to  Texan1211 @4.3.36    6 years ago

laughing dude Digging a whole good one good one Makes No Sense Face Palm laughing dude

Tessylo
Professor Principal
4.3.38  Tessylo  replied to  Phoenyx13 @4.3.20    6 years ago
'And some people can't wait to prove it daily.'

So true, so very, very true.  

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
4.4  Ozzwald  replied to  Skrekk @4    6 years ago
So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki

To further clarify, Trump states that he miss-spoke 2 letters.  What he meant to say (which should have been obvious) is:

So many people at the unhigher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki, and maybe other unhigher intelligence people liked it too.  There are a lot of unhigher intelligence people out there, I'm just saying.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.4.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Ozzwald @4.4    6 years ago

very clever, Sir

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.5  MrFrost  replied to  Skrekk @4    6 years ago

Yep... Translation: "If you didn't like me meeting with pootin, you're a big dum dum head!!!".  Trump must have chronic neck pain from bending over to suck his own 3 inch dick all the time. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.5.1  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @4.5    6 years ago

What is up with your seemingly endless obsession with Trump's dick and sucking it?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
4.5.2  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @4.5.1    6 years ago

Removed

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
5  livefreeordie    6 years ago

What the media and the Democrats aren’t really telling you about election meddling (except on rare occasions like this NY Times article quickly ignored and forgotten). And this is why informed citizens agree with President Trump that our Intelligence agencies and past Administrations are dishonest about this subject

“If you ask an intelligence officer, did the Russians break the rules or do something bizarre, the answer is no, not at all,” said Steven L. Hall, who retired in 2015 after 30 years at the C.I.A., where he was the chief of Russian operations. The United States “absolutely” has carried out such election influence operations historically, he said, “and I hope we keep doing it.”

Loch K. Johnson, the dean of American intelligence scholars, who began his career in the 1970s investigating the C.I.A. as a staff member of the Senate’s Church Committee, says Russia’s 2016 operation was simply the cyber-age version of standard United States practice for decades, whenever American officials were worried about a foreign vote.

“We’ve been doing this kind of thing since the C.I.A. was created in 1947,” said Mr. Johnson, now at the University of Georgia. “We’ve used posters, pamphlets, mailers, banners — you name it. We’ve planted false information in foreign newspapers. We’ve used what the British call ‘King George’s cavalry’: suitcases of cash.”

A Carnegie Mellon scholar, Dov H. Levin, has scoured the historical record for both overt and covert election influence operations. He found 81 by the United States and 36 by the Soviet Union or Russia between 1946 and 2000, though the Russian count is undoubtedly incomplete.

“I’m not in any way justifying what the Russians did in 2016,” Mr. Levin said. “It was completely wrong of Vladimir Putin to intervene in this way. That said, the methods they used in this election were the digital version of methods used both by the United States and Russia for decades: breaking into party headquarters, recruiting secretaries, placing informants in a party, giving information or disinformation to newspapers.”

His findings underscore how routine election meddling by the United States — sometimes covert and sometimes quite open — has been.”

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
5.1  Skrekk  replied to  livefreeordie @5    6 years ago

I think it's great that you carry water for Putin.   Keep it up Larry!

livefreeordie
Junior Silent
5.1.1  livefreeordie  replied to  Skrekk @5.1    6 years ago

Removed

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Skrekk @5.1    6 years ago

I think it is great you fail to recognize reality!

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
5.1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Skrekk @5.1    6 years ago
I think it's great that you carry water for Putin.

Are you sure it's just water? I thought he was cleaning Trump's toilet. $%^)@%(^

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
7  lennylynx    6 years ago

Ok righties, I guess we have to accept that you will only nominate moronic assholes for president, but can you at least try to give us a moronic asshole who is not a total pussy to boot?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1  Texan1211  replied to  lennylynx @7    6 years ago

Will lefties promise to nominate someone who can beat a moronic pussy?

Or are they going to stick with the status quo?

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
7.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1    6 years ago

They didn't know they they were up against a moronic pussy. They thought they were up against a man. Their mistake. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Raven Wing @7.1.1    6 years ago

Ah!

There it is.

What is that--#365 on the list of "Reasons Why Our Dear Abuela Lost"?

Or is that #366 now?

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
7.1.3  Raven Wing  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.2    6 years ago

Nope. Sorry to bust your Abuela bubble Tex, but, it has nothing to do with her. Trump lead everyone to think he was man enough for the job in the WH, and come to find out, he has to depend on Putin for his balls as he obviously didn't have any at their meeting and had to thank Putin for gifting him one. Although Trump didn't put it to good use. Sort of pathetic, eh?

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
7.1.4  arkpdx  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.2    6 years ago

Oh they have to have more than that by now. Excuses for her losing breed faster than rabbits. 

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
7.1.5  Raven Wing  replied to  arkpdx @7.1.4    6 years ago
Excuses for her losing breed faster than rabbits.

But, not near as fast or as many as the endless and empty excuses for the traitorous acts by Trump's party first minions.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Raven Wing @7.1.5    6 years ago

Ah.

But we are dealing in facts while Abuela-lovers are dealing in allegations and innuendo.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.7  Tessylo  replied to  Raven Wing @7.1.3    6 years ago

Funny how some just cannot leave Clinton alone.  Seems they have a hard on for her.  

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
7.1.8  Raven Wing  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.6    6 years ago
But we are dealing in facts while Abuela-lovers are dealing in allegations and innuendo.

Oh please do show your facts. So far all I've seen are the right's allegations and innuendos with nothing valid to back them up. 

MrFrost
Professor Expert
7.1.9  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1    6 years ago

You mean the guy you voted for? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.10  Texan1211  replied to  Raven Wing @7.1.8    6 years ago

The fact is Abuela lost. I really can't make it any simpler for you.

And she and her fan club has produced reason (excuse) after reason WHY she lost.

In the meantime, the left declares Trump a traitor, but can not produce any evidence of it.

And please remember what you CONSIDER treason is FAR different than PROVING treason.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @7.1.9    6 years ago

Deleted

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
7.1.12  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.10    6 years ago
In the meantime, the left declares Trump a traitor, but can not produce any evidence of it.

Don't worry, that evidence is being gathered and will be presented soon. The press conference made it pretty clear to everyone except those who choose not to see. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.13  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @7.1.12    6 years ago

yeah, yeah, so I have heard.

Still waiting...…………...YAWN!

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
7.1.15  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.13    6 years ago

you dont need to wait. Just use the google thing. You'll find what you need...psst stay off right wing sites.  Look for moderate or non biased sites.  You can also find a listing of that using google.  

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
7.1.16  Fireryone  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @7.1.14    6 years ago

A lot of evidence has been put out already. You just seem to choose not to look at it. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.17  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @7.1.15    6 years ago

Y'all have put all your eggs in Mueller's basket, and anything LESS than impeachment and conviction will be hilarious!

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
7.1.18  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Fireryone @7.1.15    6 years ago
Just use the google thing. You'll find what you need...psst stay off right wing sites.

It would be nice if Google decided to block all the alt-right fake news like Breitbart, RT, Sputnik, Stormfront and Fox. They can all go create their own search engine that will only find the deplorable websites, they can call it "Ask Jim Bob".

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.19  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @7.1.16    6 years ago

You might not want to link an opinion piece from a leftwing site as a source.

Or you might, and I will choose to laugh at it.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
7.1.21  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.19    6 years ago

I didn't provide the link for you. You need to do your own work. Prove to me that I'm wrong.  

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
7.1.22  Raven Wing  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.10    6 years ago
And please remember what you CONSIDER treason is FAR different than PROVING treason

That is for the people and courts to decide. But, it won't take much to prove it. Trump has done it for them with his own actions and words. That you choose to deny it does not mitigate Trump's own actions and the truth. 

So continue to believe in fairy tales. 

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
7.1.23  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.17    6 years ago
Y'all have put all your eggs in Mueller's basket, and anything LESS than impeachment and conviction will be hilarious!

No.  I am not as convinced as my more liberal friends that Meuller is going to be non partisan. It could very well turn out to be that he finds nothing.  If he does GREAT, but since he has already been successful in indictments and convictions on the matter, I'm fairly sure he will find some people in trumps orbit that did knowingly collude.  It is possible that some may have been unwittingly used by Putin.

It isn't good news to have a presidential candidate colluding with a foreign government. 

See the thing is, if trump is really innocent, then he and the rest of his supporters should not be afraid of the results.  They act like it's going to be an unfavorable outcome for trump. 

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
7.1.24  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Have Opinion Will Travel @7.1.20    6 years ago
no wonder why the left defines the current day fascism.

What is "fascist" about a private company choosing not to support and disseminate racist propaganda, lies, hate and white supremacy?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.25  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @7.1.21    6 years ago

okay, I am game!

I'll just pretend like you that your post 7.1.16 doesn't exist.

7.1.16 Fireryone replied to Landshark @7.1.14 38 minutes ago
A lot of evidence has been put out already. You just seem to choose not to look at it. https://www.vox.com/2018/5/23/17384096/mueller-investigation-poll

Deleted

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.26  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @7.1.23    6 years ago

Merely YOUR perception. Not everyone believes as you do.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
7.1.27  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.25    6 years ago

seems you are not game, since you've made no effort to provide links proving me wrong. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.28  Texan1211  replied to  Raven Wing @7.1.22    6 years ago

Like you and treason?

LMAO!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.29  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @7.1.27    6 years ago

Read it again. Do you need me to explain my post in further detail?

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
7.1.30  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.26    6 years ago
Merely YOUR perception. Not everyone believes as you do.

Really? Do tell.  

It's my perception that trump acts guilty as hell.  A lot of people agree. 

It's my perception that Meuller got convictions? That is a fact.

It's my perception that if Meuller can show trump was an unwitting participant, that's an acceptable outcome.  If he is innocent and others in his campaign did it behind his back, shouldn't he want to get to the bottom of it?

It is my perception that Meuller needs to be able to do his job even if it takes 4 years. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.31  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @7.1.30    6 years ago

Is Mueller not doing his job currently?

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
7.1.32  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Raven Wing @7.1.22    6 years ago
Trump has done it for them with his own actions and words.

Could you imagine how the right wing would have exploded in outrage if Obama had said during a rally in his election against Romney "Russia, if you're listening, maybe you can find some dirt on Mitt Romney. I'm sure our media would reward you mightily." and then it turned out the Russians did actually illegally hack the GOP emails and released private emails showing the sausage making of a political campaign leading to the inevitable loss. If it had even turned out to be some foreign adversary who had filmed Romney at the private campaign event where he talked about the "47% who won't vote" for him anyway because they're "victims" and "dependent on the government" the right wing would have lost their minds. But when their candidate asks the Russians for dirt on their opponent and get it, it's all about what dirt was found, they have no problem getting in bed with a foreign adversary as long as they believe they are getting what they want.

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.1.33  Tessylo  replied to  Fireryone @7.1.27    6 years ago

He never does.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
7.1.34  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.31    6 years ago

Yes he is doing his job now. The question is will the GOP be successful in undermining him or getting him removed.  

You know they want to quash the investigation. 

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
7.1.35  Fireryone  replied to  Tessylo @7.1.33    6 years ago

I know. :)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.36  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @7.1.34    6 years ago

Then let him do it and stop whining about it.

deleted

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
7.1.37  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.36    6 years ago
Then let him do it and stop whining about it.

I'm not the one suggesting it end nor am I whining. 

Did you ever figure out post 7.1.25, or do you need help?

There's nothing to figure out.  You reacted strangely to a link I provided someone else. Rather than trash the link, prove it wrong.

Simple, or do you need help with that? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.38  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @7.1.37    6 years ago

The link you provided?

Did you have a DIFFERENT link you wanted to give me rather than the one you provided to another poster on the SAME topic?

The LINK you provided is an OPINION piece from a left-leaning site.

I won't bother attacking an OPINION, as that is rather pointless--especially when it isn't YOUR opinion.

Fireryone
Freshman Silent
7.1.39  Fireryone  replied to  Texan1211 @7.1.38    6 years ago
The LINK you provided is an OPINION piece from a left-leaning site.

No it is a poll, but the discussion contains the list of the convictions and indictments.  If you don't like the list then prove it wrong. You can't because you know that it is factual. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.40  Texan1211  replied to  Fireryone @7.1.39    6 years ago

No one I know of has ever denied that people have been indicted, and a few have pled guilty. 

What hasn't been proven at all is collusion between Trump and Russians.

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
8  lennylynx    6 years ago

Hillary/Trump 2, 2020, the rematch!  Happy   Trump's goin' down this time...

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1  Texan1211  replied to  lennylynx @8    6 years ago

laughing dudeMakes No Sensegood one

Tessylo
Professor Principal
8.2  Tessylo  replied to  lennylynx @8    6 years ago

She's not going to waste her time dealing with those deplorables again.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.3  Texan1211  replied to  lennylynx @8    6 years ago

Abuela couldn't handle Trump the first time.

I don't see her as one who learns from history, either.

Or from herstory!

Even the bigwigs at the DNC realize Abuela is tainted goods.

Heck, if she hadn't bought the DNC in 2016, she probably would have lost the nomination!

MrFrost
Professor Expert
8.3.1  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @8.3    6 years ago

Is Hillary your grandmother? Or do you not know how to spell Hillary? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.3.2  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @8.3.1    6 years ago

Sure I know how to spell it. Here ya go!

ABUELA HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON

And quite luckily, she is NOT my grandmother or any other relation to me, thank God!

Now, is there anything ELSE I can clear up for you?

MrFrost
Professor Expert
8.3.3  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @8.3.2    6 years ago

Then why do you keep calling her Grandmother? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.3.4  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @8.3.3    6 years ago

You don't pay attention. She and her campaign called herself that. If it is good enough for her and her campaign, I am quite content in referring to her as she wanted.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
8.3.5  MrFrost  replied to  Texan1211 @8.3.4    6 years ago

Well, it's very nice that you think so highly of her. Good job! 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.3.6  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @8.3.5    6 years ago

I wouldn't spit on her if she was on fire.

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
8.5  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  lennylynx @8    6 years ago
Trump's goin' down this time...

There's a better than even chance he's going down (and out) before that. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.5.1  Texan1211  replied to  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו @8.5    6 years ago

Chance? Like the chance that Trump had at 270 electoral votes?

Or chance like his chances of beating Clinton?

lady in black
Professor Quiet
9  lady in black    6 years ago

Orange conman traitor in chief is "considering" this.....dance puppet, dance.

The  firestorm over President Donald Trump's summit  with Vladimir Putin has broadened to include the revelation that Trump is open to allowing Russian investigators to grill American citizens, including former U.S. ambassador Michael McFaul.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
9.1  Skrekk  replied to  lady in black @9    6 years ago

On the flip side it's very interesting that Trump didn't ask Putin to extradite the Russians who have been charged by Trump's DoJ with rigging the 2016 election to help Trump.

Since Putin claims that the "Russian state" wasn't involved, then surely he'll be just as interested as Trump in seeing justice done........

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.1  Tessylo  replied to  Skrekk @9.1    6 years ago

Putin kindly offers to help investigate Russian meddling in the US election

Trump called it an “incredible offer.”

Tessylo
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Tessylo  replied to  Skrekk @9.1    6 years ago
'On the flip side it's very interesting that Trump didn't ask Putin to extradite the Russians who have been charged by Trump's DoJ with rigging the 2016 election to help Trump.  
Since Putin claims that the "Russian state" wasn't involved, then surely he'll be just as interested as Trump in seeing justice done........'

Putin offered to help in the investigation:

'Putin said he’d allow members of Mueller’s team into Russia only if the US allowed him to reciprocate — to allow Russian operatives into the US. Specifically, Putin mentioned allegations against financier and vocal Putin critic Bill Browder — whom he accused of funneling (along with his associates) $400 million in donations to Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

In other words, this is Putin’s “interesting idea” to address exhaustively documented allegations that employees of the Russian government tried to interfere in the 2016 presidential campaign by hacking into, and publishing, private emails from one major party in the campaign:

1. Have Russian government officials ask other Russian government officials if the Russian government told them to commit a crime.
  2. Let US officials watch Russian officials ask other Russian officials if the Russian government told them to commit a crime.
  3. Send Russian officials into the US to investigate allegations against domestic critics of Vladimir Putin.

But if Putin offered a quid pro quo, Trump appears to have heard only a favor. He later praised Putin for his willingness in cooperating in the investigation into his own government:

What he did is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer.

It is “incredible” — in that it is extremely hard to believe that a government whose employees are being investigated by a foreign country is going to participate, in good faith, in that investigation while denying out of hand that any wrongdoing took place. But Trump appears to believe just that.'

lady in black
Professor Quiet
9.2  lady in black  replied to  lady in black @9    6 years ago

Thankfully the WH just nixed this, but now he may have summit 2.0 with his puppet master.

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
9.2.1  Skrekk  replied to  lady in black @9.2    6 years ago

Bloomberg is now reporting that part of their private meeting involves Putin & Trump conspiring on how to hand over eastern Ukraine to Russia (ie in addition to Crimea).

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  Skrekk @9.2.1    6 years ago

You DO realize that America can not hand over anything that isn't ours, right?

Right?

Skrekk
Sophomore Participates
9.2.3  Skrekk  replied to  Texan1211 @9.2.2    6 years ago

It does show why Trump forced the GOP to change its platform on the Ukraine issue to make it much more friendly to Russia.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2.4  Texan1211  replied to  Skrekk @9.2.3    6 years ago

But you claimed that WE were handing over something we don't even have.

How exactly would that work?

lib50
Professor Silent
9.2.5  lib50  replied to  Texan1211 @9.2.4    6 years ago
How exactly would that work?

Tacit approval, then look the other way, go all out pushing Russian's agenda and propaganda like he does today, only more.  I'm sure there are other ways as well.  Are you perplexed at why people are upset that Trump is on Putin's Russia page and not the US?   Why don't you have a problem with that?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.2.6  Texan1211  replied to  lib50 @9.2.5    6 years ago

Perplexed?

The only thing that perplexes me is the strong, virulent, anti-American stance so many have in regards to our President.

lib50
Professor Silent
9.2.7  lib50  replied to  Texan1211 @9.2.6    6 years ago
anti-American stance so many have in regards to our President.

NOBODY has an anti-American stance as yuuuuggggeee as Trump himself.  The asshole dissed the entire country in Helsinki when he let Putin run the show and criticized the USA as he refused to criticize Putin personally, the guy who ordered this breach of our security.  Don't try to ignore the traitor in the room while you try to project his anti-American words and deeds to liberals.  Trump is the most anti-American president in our history, he is taking orders from and supporting Putin and Russia over the USA.  Just stop.  I contend Trump and most of the GOP have taken Russia's POV and side here, it is the rest of us who are the patriots trying to advocate for the USA instead of being a pussy and letting Putin lead the world.  He's got Trump by his tiny balls.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
10  MrFrost    6 years ago
President Trump Says Russia Not Still Targeting US

Trump also said that not he or anyone on his campaign met with any RUssian's..... Lie. 

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
11  lennylynx    6 years ago

He can't admit it because Trump is up to his eyeballs in it.  He is conspiring with the enemy, period.  The treasonous piece of shit even wants to hand over the ambassador to Putin!  Un-fucking-believable.

MrFrost
Professor Expert
12  MrFrost    6 years ago

Texan1211 has 44 posts on this article. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.1  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @12    6 years ago

Very good!

next up after math class--LOGIC

Good luck!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.2  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @12    6 years ago

Must be SOME kind of life if someone has time, energy, and a reason to count how many times someone else posts!

lennylynx
Sophomore Quiet
12.3  lennylynx  replied to  MrFrost @12    6 years ago

Lol!  Tex is an avid blogger! Happy

Texan1211
Professor Principal
12.3.1  Texan1211  replied to  lennylynx @12.3    6 years ago

Check his count, please, I think he missed some!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
13  Paula Bartholomew    6 years ago

Trump insisted that Russia is no longer targeting the U.S. elections.

If they are no longer doing it, then Trump is acknowledging that they did before.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
13.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @13    6 years ago

Spot on! While trying to make excuses for Putin/Russia being wrongly accused, they are merely acknowledging their guilt in the first place.

'No longer' does does equal 'never did'.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
13.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Raven Wing @13.1    6 years ago

If Trump thinks there were massive protests before, he hasn't seen anything yet when Putin comes to the WH this fall.  Now that Trump has acknowledged that Putin did indeed meddle, imo that makes him an enemy of the people and for Putin to step foot in the WH is giving aid and comfort to the enemy.