╌>

Rodney Howard-Browne: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Should be Shot for Treason

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  hal-a-lujah  •  6 years ago  •  6 comments

Rodney Howard-Browne: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Should be Shot for Treason

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

On Monday, right-wing pastor and radical conspiracy theorist Rodney Howard-Browne guest-hosted “The Alex Jones Show” on InfoWars, during which he asserted that Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg should be shot for treason.

Howard-Browne, who laid hands upon and prayed over President Trump in the Oval Office last year, was interviewing right-wing activist and commentator KrisAnne Hall, when he attacked Gingsburg for daring to suggest, back in 2012, that Egypt should “look at the Constitution of South Africa” when drafting a new constitution, rather than the U.S Constitution.

“If you hear Bader Ginsburg talk, she talks about the Constitution of America being totally flawed,” Howard-Browne complained.

After Hall recounted Ginsburg’s 2012 statement, Howard-Browne asserted that Ginsburg should have been removed from office because “that was high treason.”

“She should have been impeached, immediately,” Hall agreed.

“I’d have them shot,” Howard-Brown replied. “To me, that’s a total violation, because how do you pledge to defend the Constitution when you are totally throwing it under the bus?”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    6 years ago

Right wing religious nutjob calling for the murder of a US Supreme Court judge.  Isn't that special?

Spikegary
Junior Quiet
2  Spikegary    6 years ago

Why is it that you know of every moonbat out there?  I've never heard of this guy, and yet, here you are, giving him 15 minutes of fame.

Seems like you must go looking for people that normal people ignore.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Spikegary @2    6 years ago

Saw your comment and guessed which one of three people would have been most likely to seed the article.

I was wrong, but it was one of the three I had in mind.

Predictable as hot in August in Texas.

They have to find  the handful of nutjobs to counterbalance their own nutjobs--usually their party leaders.