╌>

Kat Kerr Orders East Coast Winter Storm to Put Out the California Wildfires

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  johnrussell  •  6 years ago  •  11 comments

Kat Kerr Orders East Coast Winter Storm to Put Out the California Wildfires
“We command the low pressure system to begin to form in California over those fires and let it rain and rain and rain until those fires are put out and nothing will even be smoking, not even embers,” Kerr ordered, as she then instructed Winter Storm Avery to change direction and head toward California.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

by Kyle Mantyla via Right Wing Watch

Self-proclaimed “prophetess” and “weather warrior” Kat Kerr posted a video on her Facebook page yesterday ordering the winter storm that is bringing freezing rain and snow to the East Coast to shift and head west in order to extinguish the devastating wildfires that have been ravaging California.

Wildfires have been raging for more than a week and have already destroyed thousands of homes and taken dozens of lives, but Kerr is only now getting around to “taking authority” over them, ordering rain to fall on the region and calling on God to remove the oxygen from the fires.

“We command [the hosts of heaven] to get in there and break up those fires,” Kerr declared. “We command a low pressure system to come. Why do I say that? Because a low pressure system brings rain and we need rain in that part of the country right now … We command them to begin to fizzle, to go out, let the oxygen be removed from the fire itself but not from any of the surrounding atmosphere.”

“We command the low pressure system to begin to form in California over those fires and let it rain and rain and rain until those fires are put out and nothing will even be smoking, not even embers,” Kerr ordered, as she then instructed Winter Storm Avery to change direction and head toward California. “We’re hitting that weather system from where it’s placed right now, we hit it to go west, we’re going to go all the way west to California and cover that area. We command that low pressure system involved in that icy storm to go and help to put the fires out.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    6 years ago

Now who can't agree with that ?

epistte
Junior Guide
2  epistte    6 years ago

Can I please get 5 ounces of what this batsheep crazy woman is smoking?  This nut is probably revered in religious circles for her prophecy, despite the fact that she lacks the intelligence to pass an elementary school science test. 

Maybe they can form a prayer circle to put out the fires........

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
2.1  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  epistte @2    6 years ago
Can I please get 5 ounces of what this batsheep crazy woman is smoking?

Why in the Hell would you want what you think is fuckin someone up so badly. LOL

Not pickin on ya. I say the same to everyone who makes this silly statement.

When you hear of some substance that is screwing folks up so badly ya really dont want any. 

trust me !

LOL

Thankfully, I've just seen the results and not first hand. Proff ?  I'm alive.  

epistte
Junior Guide
2.1.1  epistte  replied to  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu @2.1    6 years ago
Why in the Hell would you want what you think is fuckin someone up so badly. LOL

Not pickin on ya. I say the same to everyone who makes this silly statement.

When you hear of some substance that is screwing folks up so badly ya really dont want any. 

trust me !

Losing complete touch with reality could be very relaxing.

321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu
Sophomore Guide
2.1.2  321steve - realistically thinkin or Duu   replied to  epistte @2.1.1    6 years ago
Losing complete touch with reality could be very relaxing.

LOL... So could death I'm not in a big hurry ta find out though.

lol 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3  Hal A. Lujah    6 years ago

God loves getting pushed around by pink haired nutjobs.  

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3    6 years ago

Well, at least she didnt go completely nutso and order an imaginary winter storm to travel across the country and put out the California fires. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1.1  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1    6 years ago

I know, right?  She’s ordered several hurricanes around in the past.  They don’t listen to her, but that’s not stopping her from barking at the moon.

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     6 years ago

And she is not committed. Now that says something about out system.

shona1
PhD Quiet
4.1  shona1  replied to  Kavika @4    6 years ago

Morning Kavika..And Mother Nature quietly smirks at us mere mortals, as she goes about her business.....

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5  Thrawn 31    6 years ago
Self-proclaimed “prophetess” and “weather warrior” Kat Kerr posted a video on her Facebook page yesterday ordering the winter storm that is bringing freezing rain and snow to the East Coast to shift and head west in order to extinguish the devastating wildfires that have been ravaging California.

Are you trying to make me kill myself?