╌>

NBC's New Year's Eve show with Carson Daly, Chrissy Teigen, Leslie Jones has viewers crying 'complete disaster' and 'trainwreck'

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  jasper2529  •  5 years ago  •  5 comments

NBC's New Year's Eve show with Carson Daly, Chrissy Teigen, Leslie Jones has viewers crying 'complete disaster' and 'trainwreck'
"I'm embarrassed for America watching @chrissyteigen talk about vaginal steaming. Way to help me ring in the new year with family. Turning it to Fox now," wrote one user.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

NBC's New Year's Eve show left many viewers appalled by a co-host and baffled by its last-second omission of the countdown clock.

During and after the broadcast, negative comments poured in on social media, with some calling the program a " complete disaster " and " trainwreck " for an evening of blunders.

"NBC this is the worst New Years Show ever!!!" wrote one user.

"NBC Is AWFUL!!!! What a horrible New Years program. They literally ruin everything they broadcast!" wrote another.

The show's lineup featured co-hosts Carson Daly, Chrissy Teigen, Leslie Jones, and Keith Urban. Criticism was particularly directed at Teigen, who devoted a segment to discussing "vaginal steaming."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1  seeder  Jasper2529    5 years ago

I had to look up vaginal steaming. PSA article to help others ...

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2  seeder  Jasper2529    5 years ago
The program was also mocked for cutting away just minutes before midnight "to show local celebration at a hotel with maybe 12 in attendance,"  wrote a Twitter user .

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4  Hal A. Lujah    5 years ago

Carson Daly is one of the most uninteresting people on television, regardless of where he appears.  I literally would rather watch a blank wall.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.1  seeder  Jasper2529  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4    5 years ago
Carson Daly is one of the most uninteresting people on television

His was the only name I vaguely recognized. Says a lot about NBC's talent.