╌>

Man Accused Of Pulling Gun On Victim Wearing MAGA Hat

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  10 comments

Man Accused Of Pulling Gun On Victim Wearing MAGA Hat
Phillips “Pulled a .40 caliber out and stuck it in my face, backed up and said, ‘It’s a good day for you to die.'”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Via   WBKO:

A Tennessee man is in jail after being accused of pulling a gun on a Sam’s Club customer Saturday.

According to the police report, officers were called to Sam’s Club due to a person with a gun.

According to the alleged victim Terry Pierce, a man pulled a gun on him because he was wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat.

“I have as much right to wear that hat and support my country and my president as he has not to,” said Pierce.

The police report confirms that the suspect, identified as James Phillips, admitted to flipping off Pierce and Pierce’s wife because of their hats.

Pierce tells 13 News that he was shopping with his wife when Phillips “Pulled a .40 caliber out and stuck it in my face, backed up and said, ‘It’s a good day for you to die.'”

Pierce went on to tell 13 News, “I said, ‘Then pull the trigger. Put the gun down and fight me or pull the trigger. Whichever one you want.’ And he backed up and he said it again, he said, ‘It’s a good day for you to die.'”

Pierce said the Phillips then took off. That’s when Pierce followed him out into the parking lot.

“I went out the front of the store to confront him again and that’s when I got him in his car. He couldn’t leave because his mother was still in the store. And we were having a verbal altercation outside,” said Pierce.

Keep reading…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  Sean Treacy    5 years ago

Somehow, I don't think the victim will be treated as a hero by the media like Smollett.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
3  Jasper2529    5 years ago

It's well past the time to identify which hate group is responsible for high profile TDS/political violence and death threats of the following short list:

• Rep. Steve Scalise and others shot at a baseball practice.
  • Dozens of physical/verbal attacks and harassment of Conservatives/Republicans in restaurants and on their own private property.
  • Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Covington high school students.

The guilty are all Donkey BLUE.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    5 years ago

Another sanctimonious hypocrite with a "good reason" why it's ok for him to be the kind of terrorizing jerk he imagines other people are.

charger 383
Professor Silent
5  charger 383    5 years ago

That was a hate crime

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
6  Ed-NavDoc    5 years ago

Hope they lock up that nutcase for a long long time...

Iamak47
Freshman Silent
6.1  Iamak47  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @6    5 years ago

Aggravated Assault, Class C felony. 3 to 15 years.