╌>

Led Zeppelin Heartbreaker / Living Loving Maid (She's Just a Woman)

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  krishna  •  5 years ago  •  11 comments

Led Zeppelin Heartbreaker / Living Loving Maid (She's Just a Woman)

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

Just . . .because!

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.1  Split Personality  replied to  Krishna @1    5 years ago

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2  Tacos!    5 years ago

It's two songs, but since there is really no break on the album, every radio station always played them together. I think because everything is digital you don't see that so much these days. They did the same thing for the same reason with Queen.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
4  Ed-NavDoc    5 years ago

I always preferred Stairway To Heaven myself.

JBB
Professor Principal
4.1  JBB  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @4    5 years ago

I much prefer Kashmire. It is much better and, um, more original ...

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
4.1.1  Transyferous Rex  replied to  JBB @4.1    5 years ago
The concert, on the otherhand, was sublime...

I can only imagine. My concert going days were in the late 90s. Saw some good shows, but nothing on the level as what I imagine Zeppelin would be. 

Stairway is undeniably a fantastic song, and probably the one most of my generation associated with Zeppelin first. Tough for me to say which is my favorite. Depends on the mood.

Singing mood? In no particular order

Bron-Y-Aur-Stomp

Ramble On

Battle of Evermore

Gallows Pole

This is me, when I hear Bron-Y-Aur-Stomp. The folksy/country tune triggers latent genes...its unavoidable.

JBB
Professor Principal
5  JBB    5 years ago

I saw Led Zeppelin live at The Myriad Gardens in Oklahoma City on April 3rd, 1977. That tour got called off early soon after that stop. If I remember correctly, Robert Plant's son suffered a tragic death ending the tour. Anyway, we camped out at the OKC Fair Grounds Speedway all night to get our tickets and that turned into a huge fiasco and a near riot. People got hurt. The concert, on the otherhand, was sublime and the audience as respectful as if we were all in church or at the opera. Massive amounts of illegal psychadelic drugs either may or may not have been involved /S. That was definitely one of the most memorable evenings of my already too short life...

Tacos!
Professor Guide
5.1  Tacos!  replied to  JBB @5    5 years ago
I saw Led Zeppelin live

I never got to Zep live, but I did see Robert Plant live when he went solo. The guy had this amazing presence on stage that I don't think I ever saw in another front man. It wasn't so much like he was performing or trying to please the audience - which is fine, nothing wrong with that. Plant was different. It was like he was radiating some sort of cosmic rock energy and the audience was kind of sun-bathing in it. (that's sounds pretty hippyish but I wasn't even high . . . I don't think jrSmiley_20_smiley_image.gif )

zuksam
Junior Silent
5.1.1  zuksam  replied to  Tacos! @5.1    5 years ago

I saw Plant and Page at the Boston Garden, it was great. The Wanton Song, Bring it on home, Ramble on, Thank you, No Quarter, Nobodies Fault but Mine, Hey Hey what can I do, The Song remains the same, Since I've been loving you, Four sticks, Black dog, Kashmir, plus some other stuff.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
6  lady in black    5 years ago

My all time favorite band!  My dad bought me the Untitled/Zoso/Led Zeppelin IV (which ever name you call it) album when I was 13 which I still have even though I no longer have a record player.