╌>

Steve Moore

Category:  Stock Market & Investments

Via:  bob-nelson  •  5 years ago  •  4 comments

Steve Moore
'When It Comes To Electric Power, Coal Is No. 1'

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

original

I am still recovering from my joint appearance at San Francisco's Commonwealth Club with Steve Moore, and my having to listen to an extraordinary number of things from his mouth that simply were not true. It is draining to find oneself thinking over and over again: "But this is different than you said last year" and "but that prediction will be so obviously wrong in six months".

Menzie Chinn has a similar reaction: Menzie Chinn : Why Isn’t Stephen Moore Still Bragging about Coal As #1? : "Recall from July 2017, when Stephen Moore wrote an article entitled 'When It Comes To Electric Power, Coal Is No. 1'? No more. Now, lying has never been an impediment to Mr. Moore claiming something that was untrue (see [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] )—but in this case perhaps it’s just so clearly untrue, he was chastened. So much for “winning” (coal edition). Not that I’m complaining: http://econbrowser.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/powergenshares-1.png

6a00e551f080038834022ad39e1f4a200c-pi

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Bob Nelson    5 years ago

*** sigh ***

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    5 years ago

Steven Moore is a lying mouthpiece for The Oligarchy. Not A Member, Hired Help.

He says what he is paid to say. Like Sarah Sanders he has no grace at all. He lies...

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
2.1  seeder  Bob Nelson  replied to  JBB @2    5 years ago

It's disturbing that his "for-hire" nature is so extravagantly obvious... but Republicans cannot seem to see it...  jrSmiley_32_smiley_image.gif

evilone
Professor Guide
2.1.1  evilone  replied to  Bob Nelson @2.1    5 years ago
but Republicans cannot seem to see it...

They just don't care. For some it's about money, control or just "owning" the Liberals.