╌>

Feminist Author Says Parents With ‘Bad Genes’ Should Be Banned From Reproducing…

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  8 comments

Feminist Author Says Parents With ‘Bad Genes’ Should Be Banned From Reproducing…

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The slow march of the collectivist thinker always leads society toward complete government control over every function of the individual — whether it be the economy or your sex life, the only way the world can work under a leftist reality is if self-autonomy becomes obsolete. We were reminded of this again today after a self-avowed “secular humanist, feminist, physician” tweeted that certain parents should be banned from having children. In other words, she supports eugenics much like early feminist hero Margaret Sanger.

“Men and women who have bad genes with genetic diseases like diabetes, hypertension, cancer, etc. should not produce children. They have no right to make others suffer,” Taslima Nasreen tweeted.

In what seems like a parody, she defended her position by claiming that she too suffers because of her parents’ genetic defects. “I love fish and meat and sweets. But I have to be a vegan in order to reduce the risk of early death,” Nasreen said.

Keep reading…

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

lib50
Professor Silent
2  lib50    5 years ago

I'm a feminist and disagree with this woman.  Isn't that strange, not all women (even feminists) agree on everything.  Try it sometime.

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
3  Sunshine    5 years ago

Apparently she got the tyrant gene.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    5 years ago

For starters, it's ignorant. You might have a diabetes gene or a cancer gene, but that doesn't mean you'll get those diseases.

It's also darkly cynical. Ok so you're going to have hypertension or cancer or whatever. You'd rather pay the price of not experiencing life just to avoid that? Seems extreme.

Finally, it's hypocritical. If her life is so bad, why doesn't she just off herself? I figure it's because she's full of shit.

Freefaller
Professor Quiet
5  Freefaller    5 years ago

Feminist Author Says Parents With ‘Bad Genes’ Should Be Banned From Reproducing

Meh nothing new there, have seen lots of people (including here on NT) say similar stuff.  No one ever listens to them.