Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
Find text within the comments Find 

Thrawn 31
1  seeder  Thrawn 31    3 weeks ago

And another fuck you to trump.

Texan1211
1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @1    3 weeks ago

Yeah, I am real sure she was thinking about Trump after scoring a goal, because she just can't think of anything else?

SMMFH

Is there ANYTHING under the sun that some won't turn into a rant about Trump--ANYTHING AT ALL?????

WTF?

Thrawn 31
1.1.1  seeder  Thrawn 31  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    3 weeks ago
Yeah, I am real sure she was thinking about Trump after scoring a goal, because she just can't think of anything else?

Oh she wasn't, not at all. That is a waste of her time, but you KNOW he was thinking about her lol. The fucker can't let anything go.

Is there ANYTHING under the sun that some won't turn into a rant about Trump--ANYTHING AT ALL?????

Given that fat fuck took the time out of his "busy" day to tweet (to the wrong Rapinoe) about her comments made in January, he involved himself. [Deleted]

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
1.1.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    2 weeks ago

I wonder if her success at the game has to do with imagining shitbag Trump's head is the ball as she kicks it into the net.  If that came to light, wouldn't Shitbag then start taking credit for it? 

WallyW
1.2  WallyW  replied to  Thrawn 31 @1    3 weeks ago

So she refused before being  asked??

Is she not aware Trump is supportive of gay rights?

This unmitigated hatred of Trump is pathological

Thrawn 31
1.2.1  seeder  Thrawn 31  replied to  WallyW @1.2    3 weeks ago
So she refused before being  asked??

Yep, it is becoming a thing, telling Trump to shove any potential invite up his ass. In other words, not many people want to have anything to do with him.

Is she not aware Trump is supportive of gay rights?

And yet he is an open mysogynist, accused rapist (multiple times), and has a VP who is openly hostile towards the LGBT folks, so....

This unmitigated hatred of Trump is pathological

I personally have never made it any mystery, I hate the mother fucker. Quite literally everything about him. I cannot say one good thing about him, he is every shitty human trait wrapped into one. The mother fucker likes ketchup on well done steak, case closed. 

Ronin2
2  Ronin2    3 weeks ago

Ah yes, it wouldn't be a day unless it started with speculation on Trump about something.  Proof, we don't need any stinking proof. It is Trump after all.

Congrats to the US women team beating France and advancing to the semi finals.

Thrawn 31
2.1  seeder  Thrawn 31  replied to  Ronin2 @2    3 weeks ago

Maybe dip shit shouldn't have gotten himself involved? 

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh    3 weeks ago

She is going to lose it when we replace her with biological males who identify as women. No more boring games with just 2 goals. Not to mention, who doesn't like to see a woman with a weave and a 5 o'clock shaddow.

Thrawn 31
3.1  seeder  Thrawn 31  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3    3 weeks ago
She is going to lose it when we replace her with biological males who identify as women.

I am not a fan of that.

No more boring games with just 2 goals.

Then we just get to watch a second USMNT being fed dog shit by Trinidad and Tobago. 

Not to mention, who doesn't like to see a woman with a weave and a 5 o'clock shaddow.

That is an image I can do without lol.

epistte
3.2  epistte  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3    3 weeks ago
She is going to lose it when we replace her with biological males who identify as women. No more boring games with just 2 goals. Not to mention, who doesn't like to see a woman with a weave and a 5 o'clock shaddow.

You are completely obsessed with trans people.

†hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh
3.2.1  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh  replied to  epistte @3.2    3 weeks ago

I'm obsessed with Swedish fish too. I have been buying them and releasing them in a near by creek.

Transyferous Rex
3.2.2  Transyferous Rex  replied to  †hε pε⊕pレε'š ƒïšh @3.2.1    3 weeks ago

jrSmiley_86_smiley_image.gif