[]

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Thrawn 31    5 years ago

And another fuck you to trump.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @1    5 years ago

Yeah, I am real sure she was thinking about Trump after scoring a goal, because she just can't think of anything else?

SMMFH

Is there ANYTHING under the sun that some won't turn into a rant about Trump--ANYTHING AT ALL?????

WTF?

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  Thrawn 31  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    5 years ago
Yeah, I am real sure she was thinking about Trump after scoring a goal, because she just can't think of anything else?

Oh she wasn't, not at all. That is a waste of her time, but you KNOW he was thinking about her lol. The fucker can't let anything go.

Is there ANYTHING under the sun that some won't turn into a rant about Trump--ANYTHING AT ALL?????

Given that fat fuck took the time out of his "busy" day to tweet (to the wrong Rapinoe) about her comments made in January, he involved himself. [Deleted]

Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו
Junior Participates
1.1.2  Atheist יוחנן בן אברהם אבינו  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    5 years ago

I wonder if her success at the game has to do with imagining shitbag Trump's head is the ball as she kicks it into the net.  If that came to light, wouldn't Shitbag then start taking credit for it? 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2  Ronin2    5 years ago

Ah yes, it wouldn't be a day unless it started with speculation on Trump about something.  Proof, we don't need any stinking proof. It is Trump after all.

Congrats to the US women team beating France and advancing to the semi finals.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
2.1  seeder  Thrawn 31  replied to  Ronin2 @2    5 years ago

Maybe dip shit shouldn't have gotten himself involved?