╌>

Fox’s Jesse Watters Says He’s ‘Tired and Bored’ of AOC, Proceeds to Talk at Length About Her

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  5 years ago  •  10 comments

Fox’s Jesse Watters Says He’s ‘Tired and Bored’ of AOC, Proceeds to Talk at Length About Her
“I’m kind of tired and bored of her,” the right-wing pundit asserted. This, of course, would be news to anyone who semi-regularly watches Fox.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Fox News host Jesse Watters on Wednesday insisted that he is getting “kind of tired and bored” with one of the conservative network’s favorite targets: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).

On noon-time gabfest  Outnumbered , co-host Lisa Boothe led off a discussion of Ocasio-Cortez’s recent tour of border detention facilities, noting that the outspoken progressive lawmaker recently said the U.S. is heading to fascism and alleged the rampant abuse of migrants at the hands of detention center guards.

“This is what frustrates me about politicians like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez,” Boothe grumbled, turning to Watters. “They run their mouth, but she voted against funding for the humanitarian condition. If she cares, why did she vote against that funding?”

Watters, serving as the female-hosted show’s “One Lucky Guy,” called on AOC to “put your money where your mouth is” while claiming she is “running out of hand grenades at this point.” 

“I’m kind of tired and bored of her,” the right-wing pundit asserted.

This, of course, would be news to anyone who semi-regularly watches Fox.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

Back in April ,  liberal media watchdog Media Matters for America found that during a six-week period, Fox News and Fox Business Network talked about Ocasio-Cortez every single day and mentioned her name 3,181 times.

Well, I'm one of those people who do watch Fox regularly-- in fact I always watch on weekdays, and often watch 7 days/week.

I have mixed feelings about this. While their obsession with AOC can be tiring, in a way its positive-- a nice break from their prior obsession-- which was with discussing Hillary. On and on and on...

And this went on long after Hillary was no longer holding public office.

(I used to think of Fox as The Hillary-News Network).

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

Watters, who hosts both The Five and weekend show Watters’ World, was one of the key contributors to that obsessive coverage.

And so, immediately after declaring his boredom with the congresswoman on Wednesday, Watters delivered a lengthy anti-AOC tirade.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4  seeder  Krishna    5 years ago

AOC is like Palin the republicans saw how  stupid she is 

Yes-- that's why the Republicans nominated her to run for the office of Vice President of the United States!

(Which probably says a lot more about Republicans than it does about Palin).

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @4    5 years ago

AOC is like Palin the republicans saw how  stupid she is 

Yes-- that's why the Republicans nominated her to run for the office of Vice President of the United States!

(Which probably says a lot more about Republicans than it does about Palin).

Jus' fer fun-- here's a SNL cold open which captures the essence of the person the Republicans attempted to elect as our Vice president: