╌>

Newsweek: White Dog Proves Ivanka Is Racist

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  badfish-hd-h-u  •  5 years ago  •  44 comments

Newsweek: White Dog Proves Ivanka Is Racist

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

You had to know that if they stayed vigilant long enough, the intrepid journalists at Newsweek would uncover evidence of racism in the Trump family. They have it at last. Ivanka Trump got her daughter a dog — and it’s a white dog! With blue eyes!

This   is what passes for journalism now:

Some Twitter users interpreted Trump’s present to her eight-year-old daughter Arabella Rose Kushner as a sign the senior White House adviser prefers whiteness, like her father President Donald Trump has been accused of preferring.

For white people to prefer their own company like everyone else on the planet is the ultimate thought crime. Liberals have long wished they had definitive proof linking Trump to this elicit preference so that they would not have to rely on shouting baseless allegations. Now at last they have it, in the form of a dog named Winter.

“The dog will fit right in. #itswhiteenough,” Claude Taylor, who worked on ex-President Bill Clinton’s 1992 and 1996 campaigns and as White House volunteers director, tweeted on Saturday. … American actress and comedian Yvette Nicole Brown, who is African-American, replied to Ivanka Trump’s tweet Saturday: “Good thing it’s a white dog. Your dad hates the blacks.”

How do we know he hates blacks? Because his daughter bought a white dog.

American actress Nancy Lee Grahn tweeted, “How darling. I see you skipped a rescue and went straight to an Aryan breeder.”

As if they would have cut her an inch of slack if she had brought home the ugliest mutt at the pound and then dyed it LGBT rainbow colors.

The moonbat mob gets even nastier:

“Pro tip: when everyone hates you for being a spoon fed nothing grifter who’s full of s***, an advisor to the president who doesn’t advise, when you want to seem human and get a dog, maybe a shelter dog would show humanity,” [Jared] Kotler, a television producer, tweeted. “But all white and blue eyes is on brand. F*** off.”

No doubt she only got the dog because she   misses slavery .

Ivanka has always been   a liberal herself . But tolerant liberals eagerly stone anyone associated with a Republican president, even one of their own.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2  Ed-NavDoc    5 years ago

I just cannot believe how out of hand the left is getting lately.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3  Paula Bartholomew    5 years ago

It is a beautiful dog and hope she is really good to it.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1  Ronin2  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3    5 years ago

Agreed, it is a beautiful dog; and I am a life long cat person.

I believe it is her daughter's dog? I am not going to claim any personal knowledge of their family; but if the daughter is anything like our neighbor kid's dog it will be pampered beyond belief. I just hope it is spared the dress up and fashion shows.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.3  Trout Giggles  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3    5 years ago

Me, too

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4  Sunshine    5 years ago

Newsweek at it's finest.

Kavika
Professor Principal
6  Kavika     5 years ago

I have a Red Nose Pit Bull, he eats chimooks for lunch. I think that he's a bit racist. 

f2cf89535a5ae691b9e01c0e9ee86978.jpg

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
6.1  KDMichigan  replied to  Kavika @6    5 years ago

Beautiful dog. My better half wants a Pit Bull in the worst way. 

As it is I think the dog we have now is a Democrat. jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Kavika   replied to  KDMichigan @6.1    5 years ago

Igor favors libertarians, he said they taste like chicken. jrSmiley_4_smiley_image.png

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1.2  Kavika   replied to  KDMichigan @6.1    5 years ago
Beautiful dog. My better half wants a Pit Bull in the worst way. 

I work with the bully breeds almost daily. American Staffordshire Terrier, British Staff, pitbull, American bulldog.

Large powerful dogs that are greatly misunderstood. They are originally known as ''nanny dogs'' since they took care of the children. It's the frickin back yard breeders and the assholes training them to fight that has come close to destroying the breed. 

KDMichigan
Junior Participates
6.1.3  KDMichigan  replied to  Kavika @6.1.2    5 years ago

I don't believe in a bad dog breed, just bad owners. 

I don't want another dog ATM because my Yorkie is such a spoiled brat I don't want a new dog learning her bad habits, she isn't a yipper...just spoiled.

Kavika
Professor Principal
6.1.4  Kavika   replied to  KDMichigan @6.1.3    5 years ago

This is one of the dogs I'm working with at the moment. Carmella is 7 years old American Staffordshire Terrior and good with cats, kids, adults and dogs. She around 75 lbs and very powerful, but friendly and playfull. 

She need to be leash trained to be better socialized and easier to adopt. She gets very excited when you put the leash on her and she thinks she is going out. She can pull you right off your feet. 

1393_carmella.jpg

Kavika
Professor Principal
7  Kavika     5 years ago

Igor's partner in crime is, Wiki Warrior Wonder Wiener. 

Wiki is the badder of the two. 

89f55e53ebe181c75be45ca7847c69a8.jpg

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Kavika @7    5 years ago

I do not believe that Wiki the Wonder Dog is bad. She's too cute to be bad.

I like your red pitt. He's a good looking dog and I really don't like pittbulls all that much

Tacos!
Professor Guide
8  Tacos!    5 years ago
Americans may love dogs, but many took to Twitter with some harsh words for the one first daughter Ivanka Trump gifted her daughter

These are people who wake up in the morning and ask themselves, "How can I be angry today?" And any solution will do.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
8.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Tacos! @8    5 years ago

I have many reasons not to like Ivanka, but giving her daughter a pet is not one of them.

dave-2693993
Junior Quiet
9  dave-2693993    5 years ago

Kavika, I appreciate these pictures more than I can express.

I have never been able to connect well with pit bulls because I often have difficulty connecting their eye expressions with their face and body expressions.

Historically, the combination has connected for me the way it does for the northern dogs. We are are best buds and understand each other from the first glance.

These pictures you have put up have given me a chance to study their expressions and understand better what they are "saying". This might seem odd to you and many, but for me, the combination of eyes, face and body tells me the heart of the dog.

Carmella's expression here looks more "standard", if you don't mind me saying that? Many of your other pictures have given me greater insight into other expressions.

LOL, I remember pit bull I thought was suspicious of me and the owner said, "no, she loves you". I had to ask, how can you tell? I went ahead and approached her and sure as the world she was very friendly. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
10  Vic Eldred    5 years ago

Fess up Ivanka, you went and picked a white dog. In the land of Oceania, it's now classified as "racist!"

Well, what do you have to say for yourself?

ivanka-trump.jpg

Don't care?   Ok.