╌>

DEM. CANDIDATES CAN USE MY TUNES ...Guess Who Can't???

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  3 comments

DEM. CANDIDATES CAN USE MY TUNES ...Guess Who Can't???

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

DIANE WARREN

DEM. CANDIDATES CAN USE MY TUNES ... Guess Who Can't???

Diane Warren  is offering up her catalog of insanely popular, award-winning music to any candidate running for Prez -- with one BIG exception ... yep, it's you-know-who.

We got the legendary songwriter Tuesday in L.A. and asked if she'd be open to letting some Dems blare her tunes on the campaign trail -- seeing how she's a staunch supporter of the party and all. Turns out, she's declaring open season on her work ... come one, come all!!!

That's right ... Diane tells us that ANY presidential candidate who runs as a donkey is free to use the songs she wrote, if they want a little hype at their public events. She's even got suggestions.

Of course, Trump has been asked by  several marquee musicians  to STOP playing their tracks at his events -- everyone from  Pharrell  and The Rolling Stones to  Prince 's estate and pretty much everyone else in between has demanded that their sounds  be muzzled  at Trump events.

Unfortunately for them, Trump has the legal right to crank any song he wants, so long as it's in a public space and in the U.S. of A.  Mick Jagger  explained what a bummer it was.

Diane Warren has written 14 number one hits over her 35 year career. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

This would be a good one for Joe Biden

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
2  arkpdx    5 years ago

Bravo foxtrot Delta! Yawn!