╌>

GOP Lawmakers Watch Silently As Trump Strangles Each Of Their Loved Ones In Turn

Category:  The Zoo

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  19 comments

GOP Lawmakers Watch Silently As Trump Strangles Each Of Their Loved Ones In Turn
from The Onion

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

But if Donald Trump’s approach to governing is sometimes a bit outside the ordinary, that’s because Donald Trump is no ordinary president. And maybe that’s not such a bad thing.”

WASHINGTON—Opting to take more of a wait-and-see approach instead of rushing to pass judgment, Republican lawmakers reportedly looked on in silence Tuesday as President Trump worked his way through each of their families and, one by one, strangled all their loved ones to death. “After I watched the president slowly and methodically squeeze the life out of my wife’s body as she gasped, futilely, for breath, he gave me his personal assurance that he was not responsible for her death, so I continue to stand by this administration,” said Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-TN), who along with every Republican in both the House and Senate stated that while killing off their families in cold blood might not be entirely proper, it was certainly not an impeachable offense, no matter how the media tried to spin it. “Now, this is not an action I would have taken myself. I personally would not have wrapped my hands around my 5-year-old son’s neck and crushed his windpipe. But if Donald Trump’s approach to governing is sometimes a bit outside the ordinary, that’s because Donald Trump is no ordinary president. And maybe that’s not such a bad thing.” Later, with his beloved sister’s face turning purple as the commander-in-chief asphyxiated her with a length of barbed wire, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) appeared on several television news networks and said impeaching the president for her imminent death would be “insane.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago
 “After I watched the president slowly and methodically squeeze the life out of my wife’s body as she gasped, futilely, for breath, he gave me his personal assurance that he was not responsible for her death, so I continue to stand by this administration,” said Rep. Scott DesJarlais (R-TN), who along with every Republican in both the House and Senate stated that while killing off their families in cold blood might not be entirely proper, it was certainly not an impeachable offense, no matter how the media tried to spin it.

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    5 years ago

Trump has illegally asked multiple foreign government to illegally interfer in our election. Period. Full Stop!

This is the nightmare senario our Founders imagined when they gave Congress powers of impeachment...

Tacos!
Professor Guide
2.3  Tacos!  replied to  JBB @2    5 years ago
asked multiple foreign government to illegally interfer in our election

Not really.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3  lady in black    5 years ago

6774d0e3-1828-4ccd-8923-7a0954aef566-Whi

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4  lady in black    5 years ago

c36cadcf-f0db-47c0-b8ee-b48f790a4919-10-9-19ThompsonTrumpWeb.jpg?width=1280

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
6  Just Jim NC TttH    5 years ago

February 8, 2000, 11:15 - 11:42 AM excerpt

Tacos!
Professor Guide
7  Tacos!    5 years ago
Republican lawmakers reportedly looked on in silence Tuesday as President Trump worked his way through each of their families and, one by one, strangled all their loved ones to death.

Probably Democratic "loved ones" so they really are bringing this on themselves.