╌>

MSNBC’s John Heilemann: ‘I Guarantee’ Trump Will Get Another Country to Interfere in 2020 If He’s Not Impeached

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  5 years ago  •  34 comments

MSNBC’s John Heilemann: ‘I Guarantee’ Trump Will Get Another Country to Interfere in 2020 If He’s Not Impeached
“What is going to happen at the end of January when by all reasonable reckonings he is acquitted in the Senate?” Heilemann asked. “What is going to happen? What’s going to happen is Donald Trump is going to go and look for foreign interference again. I guarantee it.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

MSNBC contributor   John Heilemann   said he believes that President   Donald Trump   will try to get another country to interfere in the 2020 election if he is acquitted in impeachment.

“Republicans have been willing to look the other way as it was demonstrated in the obstruction of justice and the not criminal collusion but the collusion that was demonstrated in the Mueller report. … We are now in a situation where Donald Trump last summer after   Bob Mueller   testified: he got up the next day, picked up the phone and did foreign interference again, invited foreign interference from   Zelensky ,” Heilemann told   Nicolle Wallace   and her panel on   Deadline: White House   Friday.

“What is going to happen at the end of January when by all reasonable reckonings he is acquitted in the Senate?” Heilemann asked. “What is going to happen? What’s going to happen is Donald Trump is going to go and look for foreign interference again. I guarantee it.

“He is going to try to solicit foreign interference in the 2020 elections and it will be from someone that is aligned with   Vladimir Putin ,” he continued. “Those are as clear as the notion the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.”

“It is amazing that we are in this place and having this conversation, but it is the conversation we are having,” he said.

Watch above, via MSNBC

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-john-heilemann-i-guarantee-trump-will-get-another-country-to-interfere-in-2020-if-hes-not-impeached

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    5 years ago

He is absolutely correct. 

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
3  Jack_TX    5 years ago
MSNBC contributor   John Heilemann  said he believes that President   Donald Trump   will try to get another country to interfere in the 2020 election if he is acquitted in impeachment.

MSNBC contributor bashes Trump. *yawn*  

It's getting to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if they accused him of eating babies.  And being a vampire.  

MrFrost
Professor Expert
3.1  MrFrost  replied to  Jack_TX @3    5 years ago

It's getting to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if they accused him of eating babies.  And being a vampire.  

And if he did, the right would just blame Hillary, Obama, Emails, etc.. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  MrFrost @3.1    5 years ago
And if he did, the right would just blame Hillary, Obama, Emails, etc.. 

Say, aren't those numbers 47, 6, and 1 on the list of "Why Abuela Lost"?

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    5 years ago

They keep finding people to “guarantee” apocalyptic futures from Trump, and they don’t come true, but they keep soliciting more ridiculous guarantees. Like this idiot:

Paul Krugman: Trump will bring global recession

Didn’t happen, but people keep listening to the fool.

bugsy
Professor Participates
5  bugsy    5 years ago

I think what he might want to do is show proof that Trump got another country to interfere in the 2016 election.

So far no one has been able to do that. Only accusations and hatred against a President not named Hillary.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6  Texan1211    5 years ago

Well, well, well, looky there!

Yet another LWNJ making bold predictions about Trump!

LMMFAO!

Don't they ever learn?

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
6.1  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @6    5 years ago

Uh, no they do not.  

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7  Jeremy Retired in NC    5 years ago
‘I Guarantee’ Trump Will Get Another Country To Interfere In 2020 If He’s Not Impeached

And it will be entirely fictitious just like the left accused Trump of doing it in 2016 and as recently as this year.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @7    5 years ago

And it will be entirely fictitious just like the left accused Trump of doing it in 2016 and as recently as this year.

Not sure what news your watching, but even Fox showed Trump asking China and the Ukraine to investigate his opponent.

THAT IS NOT FICTITIOUS  

and the Russians DID INTERFERE in 2016

But i'm sure the Trump Tower meeting was all about adoption.

Man, are Trump defenders off the charts, when it comes to gullible 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7.1    5 years ago
Not sure what news your watching, but even Fox showed Trump asking China and the Ukraine to investigate his opponent.

There is your problem right there.  You are believing the mass media.  You're better off reading the National Enquirer.  

And your proof of this is where again?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
7.1.3  Ronin2  replied to  igknorantzrulz @7.1    5 years ago

Not sure you heard; but Joe Biden admitted to a crime- and claimed Barack Obama backed him.  It is not illegal for the President to request a foreign power we have a corruption treaty with to investigate a crime.

THAT IS NOT FICTITIOUS 

No, that is following the law. Something the Democrats abuse regularly.

Using Facebook & Youtube? You have to be kidding? As for Russian hacking. Both the DNC and RNC were hacked. The Russians were only successful with the DNC; who didn't cooperate with the Federal Government's investigation or offer to help with security. I wonder why? Could it have been they were trying to hide the fact the fix was in for Hillary? Oh, and according to the left's lord and savior Barack Obama not one vote was changed by Russian interference.

Here are the facts showing that Russian hacking didn't affect the voting. Unless Obama's governmental investigations were all lying?

Here is the fact that the Russians attempted to hack the RNC as well.

It’s clear that Russian hackers did infiltrate some Republicans and affiliated groups. The website DC Leaks published about 200 emails related to Republican Party business, as well as the emails of former Secretary of State Colin Powell. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said on CNN that Russian actors compromised his campaign emails.

But the claim that the RNC specifically was not hacked is significant because the organization is the core of the national Republican Party structure.

The New York Times reported Dec. 9 that the Russians did hack the RNC’s computer systems. But the Wall Street Journal reported Dec. 16 that the RNC hacking attempt was unsuccessful. Both reports were based on anonymous sources.

Two government reports about the Russian election interference — published Dec. 29 and Jan. 6 — don’t provide any clarity. The more extensive Jan. 6 report says only: "Russia collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign."

FBI Director James Comey offered the most definitive statements recently, in a Jan. 10 hearing before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

He explained that the Russian hackers had accessed state-level Republican organizations and candidates, as well as outdated email domains associated with the RNC, but not the active RNC or the Trump campaign.

Oh, and before you claim that the Russians attempt to hack the federal election system- the key word is attempted- not succeeded.

But i'm sure the Trump Tower meeting was all about adoption.

You know that more countries than just the Russians interfered with US elections right? Funny how the left is completely ignoring those countries. Could it be because they were pro Hillary.

Man, are Trump defenders off the charts, when it comes to gullible 

They are far outdone by the lemming on the left ready to leap off any cliff the DNC and media ask them to.

charger 383
Professor Silent
8  charger 383    5 years ago

If we are not trying to get the results that benefit the USA in other countries then our intelligence operations and spies are not doing their jobs and  other countries work the same way.  That is how things are

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9  bbl-1    5 years ago

Trump will not be impeached by the GOP Senate.  Putin will not permit it.

If Trump falls the illicit financial sector will collapse.  Panama Papers, Cyprus Banking and others will be revealed which will collapse the Putin/Russian autocracy.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @9    5 years ago
Trump will not be impeached by the GOP Senate.  Putin will not permit it.

Sorry, but Putin doesn't have a say in it. Wikipedia has a pretty good article about impeachment.

If Trump falls the illicit financial sector will collapse.  Panama Papers, Cyprus Banking and others will be revealed which will collapse the Putin/Russian autocracy.

Man, I just can't believe that you didn't manage to wiggle "Helsinki" into that fantasy!

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
9.1.1  bbl-1  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1    5 years ago

No fantasy.  That belongs to those who believe Trump.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
9.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  bbl-1 @9.1.1    5 years ago
No fantasy.  That belongs to those who believe Trump.

I like you. You're pretty funny.

SNL should hire you as a writer.

sixpick
Professor Quiet
9.1.3  sixpick  replied to  bbl-1 @9.1.1    5 years ago

I would have thought Putin would be against Trump.  After all, Obama wouldn't give Ukraine any military support and Trump has been good to Ukraine and given the the military support they've needed to help protect themselves from Putin.  Under Obama, Putin easily obtained Crimea with Obama not lifting a finger to stop him. Oh yes, Obama did send troops to Ukraine while Putin was taking over Crimea, but they were sent 750 miles away from the front lines.

Under Obama, Shokin, the Prosecutor General investigating Burisma, was fired under the accusation he wasn't doing a good enough job.  Biden wouldn't give Ukraine the $1 billion dollars if Ukraine did not fire Shokin. They fired him and he was replaced with Lutsenko.  As it turned out, all criminal charges were dropped against Zlochevsky, owner of Burisma, who had fled the country, but returned shortly thereafter.  Something tells me that smells pretty fishy.  Now in October 2019, under the new President, Zenlensky and the new Prosecutor General, Rusian Riaboshapka, the investigation of Burisma and Zlochevsky has been re-opened.  Zenlensky had close ties to the Russians.

The most corrupt administration during my life time was the last one, not this one.

XXJefferson51
Senior Guide
9.1.4  XXJefferson51  replied to  Texan1211 @9.1    5 years ago

Or the Illuminati!