Please hold back on your answers for a few minutes to give everyone online now a chance to see it.
No cheating please.
Sad, but I only recognize one person. I won't say which one person.
OK, let the identifying begin.
All of these people were well known celebrities in the 60's and 70's. Mainly the 70's .
I did look up the others as it was driving me crazy who they are. Mums the word
3. Bill Mummy
1. Abducted heiress Patricia Hearst
2. First Daughter Amy Carter
3. "Lost In Space" child actor Billy Mumy
4. 70's television star Susan St. James
5. "Welcome Back Kotter" star Gabe Kaplan
6. 60's Olympic figure skating champion Peggy Fleming
7. "Marcia" from The Brady Bunch, Maureen McCormick
8. 70's and 80's country music superstar Barbara Mandrell