╌>

What This Texas Man Did To Pay His Taxes & Get Arrested Will Have You Laughing

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  11 comments

Timothy Andrew Norris was arrested in Wichita County, Texas after paying his taxes. Thats right. Not for NOT paying his taxes, but for the way he actually paid his taxes.

Norris arrived at the Wichita County courthouse with his $600 in property taxes with tightly wadded $1 bills. And were talking tightly wadded. Apparently it took the office personnel at least 6 minutes per dollar to unpack the money.

Norris was arrested after he refused to leave the courthouse. He was charged with criminal trespassing and resisting arrest, and accused of trying to disrupt the tax office. Apparently he pulled away when the deputy tried to put him in handcuffs. His bail was set at $500.

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/texas-man-pay-taxes-get-arrested-will-laughing/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

?????I'm just glad I wasn't standing in line behind him...

LoneRanger01
Freshman Silent
link   LoneRanger01    9 years ago

As much as I love the state of Texas, some of the towns do have some strange laws. I once got a ticket during a drought for watering stray cats. In one town it is against the law to feed or water stray animals.

Nona62
Professor Silent

I have only been in Texas 2 times. and could not believe how huge the state is! Yes, in some places they do have some unusual laws..

Nona62
Professor Silent

the people I met when I visited were very nice, but....everything is so spread out, I'm used to everything being nice and convenient.

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    9 years ago

I, too, am used to everything being cheek by jowl, so to speak. All that open space makes me feel like a bug getting ready to be squished. I'm used to trees. Smile.gif

I wonder how that guy would his $1 bills so tightly?

Nona62
Professor Silent

But, from what I have heard from people who have lived there recently, not a lot has changed in that department That's a shame!! It's just wrong...

Nona62
Professor Silent

I wonder how that guy would his $1 bills so tightly? He must have spent a LOT of time wrapping them up...

Nona62
Professor Silent

I'm guessing that it took him longer to wrap than it took to unwrap.