╌>

Man who wore KKK hood at California grocery store may be charged with hate crime, authorities say

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  7 comments

Man who wore KKK hood at California grocery store may be charged with hate crime, authorities say

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

SAN DIEGO  — Authorities are looking into whether a man who they say wore a Ku Klux Klan hood while grocery shopping in a San Diego suburb over the weekend could face criminal charges, the sheriff's department said Monday.

The unidentified man was photographed with the white hood while pushing a grocery cart at the store in the town of Santee on Saturday, a day after the county required people to wear masks outside to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus, according to the San Diego County Sheriff's Department.

Store clerks asked him to take off the hood or leave the store, according to   The San Diego Union-Tribune . He removed the tall, pointed hood that had two small eye holes cut into it, paid for his groceries and left.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig

The explanation for this is very simple. The man needed to go grocery shopping but didnt have a mask. So he used the only thing he already had readily available in his dresser drawer. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
1.1  Split Personality  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

His retired ConeHead which was under a sheet?

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
4  SteevieGee    4 years ago

This guy's a real piece of s**t but I don't think he's done anything illegal.

Dean Moriarty
Professor Quiet
4.1  Dean Moriarty  replied to  SteevieGee @4    4 years ago

I would hope that is not illegal but after learning of this ridiculous law in Georgia it wouldn’t surprise me if they have some similar ridiculous laws in California. 

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1.1  Split Personality  replied to  Dean Moriarty @4.1    4 years ago

So are you suggesting that he is a visitor from Georgia respecting his state's rights?

jrSmiley_91_smiley_image.gif