╌>

Leo Terrell: I Will Vote For Trump If Kamala Harris Is Biden's Running Mate

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  xdm9mm  •  4 years ago  •  4 comments

By:   rcpvideo

Leo Terrell: I Will Vote For Trump If Kamala Harris Is Biden's Running Mate
Civil rights attorney and longtime Democratic commentator Leo Terrell said on Friday that he would not be voting for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for president and if he chooses Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) as his running mate, he will vote for Donald Trump."Democrats, please leave the party. If you want law and order, you can not get it from the Democrats," Terrell said Friday on FOX News."It sounds like you're voting for Donald Trump? Are you voting for Donald Trump?"...

Leo Terrell has finally discovered the monster that is the Democrat party.

In case anyone needs to know, the Russel Senate Office building is named after Richard Russel, the segregationist that Leo speaks of.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date June 12, 2020

Civil rights attorney and longtime Democratic commentator Leo Terrell said on Friday that he would not be voting for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for president and if he chooses Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) as his running mate, he will vote for Donald Trump.

"Democrats, please leave the party. If you want law and order, you can not get it from the Democrats," Terrell said Friday on FOX News.

"It sounds like you're voting for Donald Trump? Are you voting for Donald Trump?" host Sean Hannity asked.

"I am not voting for Joe Biden. If he puts Kamala Harris on I will vote for Donald Trump," Terrell told Hannity. Related Videos 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2  Greg Jones    4 years ago

I suspect a good percentage of blacks and Hispanics don't believe there is any systemic racism either.