╌>

Amy Duggar reveals she was born out of wedlock

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  8 comments

Aspiring country singer Amy Duggar has responded to rumors that she was born out of wedlock. The niece of "19 Kids and Counting's" Jim Bob Duggar took to Instagram to share her story.

"The tabloids are telling the truth," she wrote . "My mom and dad did have me out of wedlock."

She added," Just because we are Christians doesn't make us perfect, it just makes us forgiven."

The 27-year-old also wrote that having the last name Duggar doesn't mean her life is "perfect."

"God knew my uncle would have a hit show and that somehow I would be apart [sic] of it," she continued. He knew my parents [sic] story would be told. How amazing is that?! Your testimony is everything."

According to RadarOnline , Amy's parents wed in 2006 after several years of dating.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/01/30/amy-duggar-reveals-was-born-out-wedlock/?intcmp=trending

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

"The tabloids are telling the truth," she wrote . "My mom and dad did have me out of wedlock."

She added," Just because we are Christians doesn't make us perfect, it just makes us forgiven."

Nona62
Professor Silent

It's amazing that she thinks it is important to anyone but her.

Oh Lord, it's hard t be humble. when you're perfect in every way

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     9 years ago

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.Smile.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

Smile.gif Smile.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent