╌>

Exclusive: President Donald Trump's niece Mary Trump says he should 'resign' Video - ABC News

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  4 years ago  •  5 comments

By:   ABC News

Exclusive: President Donald Trump's niece Mary Trump says he should 'resign' Video - ABC News
Mary Trump tells George Stephanopoulos Trump is unfit for office

The whole truth about Trump is finally coming out!

Dooming his reelection prospects already in July...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Exclusive: President Donald Trump's niece Mary Trump says he should 'resign'

ABCNews.com

Jul 14, 2020, 6:39 PM

Mary Trump tells George Stephanopoulos Trump is "incapable of leading" the country. PrevPolitics Video

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    4 years ago

Trump's niece Mary Trump says that Donald Trump is unfit to serve...as dog catcher!

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2  Dismayed Patriot    4 years ago

She's not saying anything that most people didn't already know. The metaphorical death spiral that dishonest Donald and his hilariously inept campaign are already in will still be worth watching, and as much as I'd like to remain stoic, I don't think I'll enjoy anything as much as watching this naked Emperor get kicked out of the oval office and his corruption thoroughly exposed. I have no doubt he will lose "bigly" in November and will be subject to multiple indictments as soon as he stumbles out of office and it's going to be spectacular. All of his defenders will rage and stomp about for a few weeks as more and more evidence comes out about how monumentally inept and corrupt he was which will force his whiny white supremacist apologists back under their rocks to gnash their teeth and cry into their confederate flag pillow cases while dreaming about the "South" rising up.

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @2    4 years ago

That is true, if you do not know Trump is crazy and has dementia you must not be paying attention...

Account Deleted
Freshman Silent
3  Account Deleted    4 years ago

Resign - well there might be some problems with that.

If Trump resigns - can he count on Pence to pardon him?

Pence must be wondering if Trump will pardon him.

I've got it. Trump resigns. Pence pardons him and appoints Trump as vice-president. Pence resigns and Trump pardons him and makes Trump Jr. vice president. Trump then pardons all of his family, resigns again, leaving Jr. as president. For vice president, Jr. selects ...

Oh my - how many in the Trump family are 35 or older.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    4 years ago

It might have actually been useful if he had resigned like a year ago. Then the party could have responded by producing a strong candidate. Now, it would just be chaos. 

I don't know if there was ever a possibility he could have resigned, but I would guess that the relentless attacks on him have only made him dig in with determination.