Truth Seekers – Official Teaser

Category:  Entertainment

By:  evilgenius  •  3 weeks ago  •  6 comments

Truth Seekers – Official Teaser
Truth Seekers is a supernatural comedy drama series featuring Nick Frost, Samson Kayo, Simon Pegg, and Emma D'Arcy. A group of part-time paranormal investigators team up to uncover a deadly conspiracy.

A new Simon Peg - Nick Frost team up on Amazon Prime. This one has ghosts and a crappy wig! I'm so there.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
smarty_function_ntUser_is_admin: user_id parameter required
[]

evilgenius
1  author  evilgenius    3 weeks ago

This one is right up my alley of course or I wouldn't be posting it.

Suz
2  Suz    3 weeks ago
This one is right up my alley of course or I wouldn't be posting it.

Mine too, evil! 

I have to give up so many films because they're on Netflix so I'm always excited when I see Prime has something great to offer.  The past year, I think Amazon Prime movies have raised the bar. 

evilgenius
2.1  author  evilgenius  replied to  Suz @2    3 weeks ago

Amazon has some great things to watch. A few weeks ago I watched the thriller movie Crawl about a young woman and her father trapped under a house by gators during a hurricane.

Suz
2.1.1  Suz  replied to  evilgenius @2.1    3 weeks ago

I swear, I'm so glad to hear your opinion.  I've seen a film where people are trapped on aisle 5 (not really) in a grocery store with a shark and it wasn't that bad.   I'll watch Crawl ASAP. 

Troop Zero - Movie - It is so funny and I recommend it to anyone who enjoys Viola Davis as much as I do. 

Fortitude - Series - First season - Eerie and scary.  The edge of my seat was where I found myself throughout the first season. 

So many to write about.  I would do that for Troop Zero for sure.  You've got a small group of little girls that play off each other perfectly.  Do they remind me of someone?  Absolutely.  I was as odd as they were so fitting in would not have been a problem for me. 

Thanks for the ear, evil. 

evilgenius
2.1.2  author  evilgenius  replied to  Suz @2.1.1    3 weeks ago

I'll go check those out as soon as I can. Thanks for the recommendations. I'm hoping to find a good movie to watch this weekend on one of my streaming services. I just finished season 4 of The 100 on Netflix... it keeps getting sillier and sillier.  

Kavika
3  Kavika     3 weeks ago

This looks like my kind of show/series.