╌>

Man Accused of Taking His Dead Mother’s Body to Bank to Withdraw Money

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  8 comments

Man Accused of Taking His Dead Mother’s Body to Bank to Withdraw Money

an Accused of Taking His Dead Mothers Body to Bank to Withdraw Money

david-vanzo.jpg A Minnesota man has been accused of taking his mothers dead body to the bank to withdraw her money hours before he reported her dead. Plymouth County authorities are already investigating David Vanzo forelderly neglect and financial exploitation of his mother.

But Vanzo says he did nothing wrong and denies the allegation.

My mother and I had an agreement, he told a KMSP reporter. I took care of my mom for years. Im the good guy here, not the bad guy.

Carol Vanzo died two weeks ago, just before she turned 91. Her son was arrested for elderly neglect when, according to KMSP , police wereoverwhelmed by the stench of urine and feces when they entered the home, and found the woman in bed with her boots covered in feces. Vanzo claimed his mother wouldnt eat as she was dying.

Just seven hours before Vanzo reported his mothers death, he allegedly took her to a bank via a taxi to withdraw $850 in her name. Bank employees said the womans feet were dragging and that they could not tell if she was breathing.

Vanzo reportedly has a history of financially exploiting his mother.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/man-accused-of-taking-his-dead-mothers-body-to-bank-to-withdraw-money/

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

This is one of the sickest, twisted things I have ever read!

Miss_Construed
Freshman Silent
link   Miss_Construed    9 years ago

I remember a movie about financially exploiting a dead person... maybe this guy thought he was funny...

Weekend-at-Bernies.jpg

Or maybe he didnt want to fill out all the paperwork to inherit legitimately. Maybe he was one of those death tax evaders...

Nona62
Professor Silent

ROFL !!

Nona62
Professor Silent

Wasn't the name of the movie A Weekend with Ed or something? It was a funny movie!!

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
link   Hal A. Lujah    9 years ago
"... found the woman in bed with her boots covered in feces.""Bank employees said the womans feet were dragging ..."This made retracing the crime scene fairly easy.

Nona62
Professor Silent

This whole thing is just sick..sick..sick!!

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     9 years ago

He took his Mummy to the bank!!!!

Egyptian-mummy.jpg

Nona62
Professor Silent

... snort..