╌>

Former Model Amy Dorris Says Trump Assaulted Her At 1997 US Open

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  13 comments

Former Model Amy Dorris Says Trump Assaulted Her At 1997 US Open
Trump "shoved his tongue down my throat" and put his hands "all over my butt, my breasts, my back, everything," even as she pleaded for him to stop.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Donald Trump has been hit with   yet another allegation   of sexual assault, the Guardian   reported   on Thursday.

Amy Dorris, a former model, said Trump kissed and groped her without her consent during the 1997 US Open tennis tournament in New York.

She is at least the   42nd   woman to accuse Trump of sexual assault or rape.

Dorris   told   the Guardian that Trump "shoved his tongue down my throat" and put his hands "all over my butt, my breasts, my back, everything," even as she pleaded for him to stop.

"I was in his grip, and I couldn't get out of it," Dorris told the Guardian.

She added, "I don't know what you call that when you're sticking your tongue just down someone's throat. But I pushed it out with my teeth. I was pushing it. And I think I might have hurt his tongue."

Dorris' account was corroborated by people she told about the incident shortly after it happened, including her therapist.

Among the other women have made similar allegations are   Karen Johnson , who came forward in October of 2019 to allege that Trump kissed her without consent at a New Year's Eve party at Mar-a-Lago in the early 2000s.

Adult film actress   Jessica Drake   said in October 2016 that Trump kissed her without her consent at a Lake Tahoe golf tournament in 2006.

And former "Apprentice" contestant   Summer Zervos   said in 2019 that Trump kissed her and touched her breasts in 2007.

Dorris' decision to step forward with her allegations comes as Trump is   forcing taxpayers   to pay for his defense, with the Justice Department intervening on his behalf in a defamation lawsuit brought by E. Jean Carroll, who has accused Trump of raping her in the 1990s.

To date, Trump has not been convicted of any crime.

In 2016, after the emergence of an "Access Hollywood"   tape   in which Trump said he would kiss women without consent and "grab them by the pussy" because he was famous and he could do anything, some Republican officials   denounced   him.

However, those Republicans — including then-House Speaker Paul Ryan — eventually embraced Trump, working with him and   defending   his actions after he eked out a victory by the narrowest of margins in a handful of swing states.

In 2020, Trump has a major problem with women voters, which a new sexual assault allegation is unlikely to help.

The Washington Post on Saturday   featured   stories from white women who backed Trump in 2016 but now regret it.

"I would do anything to have him not reelected," Jennifer Applegate, a 42-year-old Pennsylvania woman who voted for Trump in 2016 but now backs Joe Biden, told the Post. "I think this country is a hot mess right now due to him. . . . I don't even think this is about politics right now. It's more of a humanity issue for me."

A new   poll   in Wisconsin shows Biden leading Trump among women 60% to 39%.

And a new Economist/YouGov   poll   found Biden leading Trump among women nationally 54% to 38%.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

In what alternate universe are 27 women wrong and Trump right? 

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
1.1  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago
In what alternate universe are 27 women wrong and Trump right? 

Ask Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2  Greg Jones    4 years ago

Likely voters have consistently disregarded these fake stories for what they are....attempts to influence an election.

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
4  Thrawn 31    4 years ago

Sorry Dorris, but we all know Trump is a serial rapist/sex offender, 42% of the country just doesn't care. 

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4.1  Tacos!  replied to  Thrawn 31 @4    4 years ago
42% of the country just doesn't care

The other 58% would reelect Bill Clinton or JFK if they could, and don't care that Biden puts his hands on women or jams his nose in their hair all the time.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.2  Texan1211  replied to  Thrawn 31 @4    4 years ago

please present any proof you have of Trump being s rapist.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
5  Jasper2529    4 years ago

Odd that all of these anti-Trump accusers waited 15 to 40 years to make their allegations right before Trump's election/re-election as well as his SCOTUS nominee. Hmmm.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6  Texan1211    4 years ago

Wow, it only took her 23 years to come forward.

LOL!

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6.1  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @6    4 years ago
Wow, it only took her 23 years to come forward. LOL!

Hey, that's progress. Blasey Ford waited 32 years to come forward with her bogus claim!

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
6.1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  Jasper2529 @6.1    4 years ago

Yeah, because it is so crazy to think that the guy who talked about grabbing women by the pussy has sexually assaulted someone. [Deleted]

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
6.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  Thrawn 31 @6.1.1    4 years ago

Because the left would never put forward a person with a false claim; without any proof or witnesses. Oh wait, that is their standard MO.