╌>

Michele Bachmann Complains That Minnesota Is Being Ruined by People Who 'Embrace False Gods'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  18 comments

By:   Kyle Mantyla (Right Wing Watch)

Michele Bachmann Complains That Minnesota Is Being Ruined by People Who 'Embrace False Gods'
During her Sept. 18 appearance on pastor Todd Coconato's "Bombshell" podcast, right-wing former Rep. Michele Bachmann complained that her home state of

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

biophoto-II-35x35.jpg By Kyle Mantyla | October 7, 2020 11:05 am

During her Sept. 18 appearance on pastor Todd Coconato's "Bombshell" podcast, right-wing former Rep. Michele Bachmann complained that her home state of Minnesota had long been "one of the happiest places on Earth" but is now being transformed because of an influx of people who worship "false gods."

Bachmann, upon being asked her thoughts regarding the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis in May, regaled Coconato with tales of Minnesota's wonderfulness, declaring that "there's really no place like it on Earth." Minnesota is a highly educated, family-oriented area with a great education infrastructure and economic stability, Bachmann said, which she credited to the fact that the state was founded by people "who had a very strong biblical ethic."

"That has changed beyond my wildest dreams to where we are today, I'm sorry to say," Bachmann lamented.

When asked what has caused such a change, Bachmann replied that "people embrace false gods" and those who "are not believers of the Book" have moved to the state. "They're not Jewish or not Christian," she said.

Minneapolis and St. Paul have become a hub for Muslim immigrants from Somalia in recent years.

"I would say probably the main thing is," Bachmann said, "a loss of reverence for God and of the things of God, and a loss of reverence for his word and the truth of his word, and turning away from the truths of his words to our own ways. And that brings us to a place of emptiness, ultimately sorrow and sadness. And I think that's happened here in Minnesota as well."

"Also, the embrace of false gods," she continued. "Many people have come to the Minnesota area that are not believers of the Book. They're not Jewish or not Christian. That's not to say that God doesn't love all people. He does. But when people embrace false gods, that brings an element into your society. You know, 30 years ago we could say that there are false gods and that we shouldn't worship them. Today, it seems like we're not allowed to say that because that's considered not inclusive or not diverse enough. But the fact is the word of God says that there's only one God to whom we serve, and there are false gods now here in the state of Minnesota."

Tags: Michele BachmannAnti-Islam

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

I wonder why this nutcase was not given a job in the Trump administration. She may be too crazy, which says something. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Here's another nutty fuck -

-

Radical   QAnon conspiracy theorist  and so-called “ firefighter prophet ” Mark Taylor appeared on the “Truth Unveiled” YouTube program  Wednesday , where he declared that to oppose President Donald Trump is to oppose “God himself.”

“Whether you like Trump, dislike him, love him, or you don’t love him, he’s there and anointed and appointed by God, whether you like it or not,” Taylor  said . “God appoints kings, and he removes them. So, your fight is not with Donald Trump, your fight is with God himself, because this man is literally God’s handpicked chosen person.”

Taylor asserted that Trump is a man whom “God has groomed from day one, born for such a time as this to come in here and straighten this mess out,” adding that those who oppose him have a “pharisaical spirit” just like those who put Jesus to death.

“[People say,] ‘I don’t like the way he cusses and talks,'” Taylor said. “There’s the Pharisees again. Let me warn people if you’re operating in the religious spirit because religious spirits are very strong right now: Those are the same spirits that killed Jesus. Those are the same spirits that couldn’t recognize who the Savior was. It’s the same spirit why you can’t recognize who God chose as the president.”

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @2    4 years ago

This man needs to be sent back to the fifth grade to learn what our Constitution is about and why we fought the British in 18th century.

trmp is not a king....he's a man, a fatally flawed man who was NOT appointed by God.

Man....she is really pissed right now.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
3  lady in black    4 years ago

Who let her out of her rubber room?

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     4 years ago

Michelle is as crazy as a shit house rat.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
5  Bob Nelson    4 years ago

Have we heard from Sarah Palin? 

JBB
Professor Principal
6  JBB    4 years ago

FORMER representative Michele Bachmann.

Sanctimonious hypocrites get on my last nerve...

Veronica
Professor Guide
7  Veronica    4 years ago
"They're not Jewish or not Christian," she said.

And?  Is there a law in MN that states you can only live there if you are those two religious sects?  Or maybe she needs to narrow it down even more & state that only if you belong to HER religious sect you can live in MN.  What a crackpot. 

When I read or hear about killings & other crimes most of the time it is carried out by a person is a Christian.  Explain that Michelle.

Go eat a corn dog Michelle.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
8  Hal A. Lujah    4 years ago

I asked Michelle Bachman’s god if it is the true god, and it said yes ... so I guess she’s right. jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1  Gordy327  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @8    4 years ago

To be fair, her god is as equally valid as all other imagined god/s out there. 

Save Me Jebus
Freshman Silent
8.1.1  Save Me Jebus  replied to  Gordy327 @8.1    4 years ago

True. But given the rumors about her husband, I'm sure Michelle wouldn't be opposed to Thor's hammer.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
8.1.2  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Gordy327 @8.1    4 years ago

Unfortunately my spaghetti strainer is not welcomed in even the most ecumenical of churches.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1.3  Gordy327  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @8.1.2    4 years ago

Talk about religious intolerance. 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
8.1.4  Gordy327  replied to  Save Me Jebus @8.1.1    4 years ago

Or the Spaghetti Monster's wet noodle slap, lol

Gsquared
Professor Principal
9  Gsquared    4 years ago

Michelle Bachmann is the product of an experiment gone wrong in a meth lab near Minneapolis.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Gsquared @9    4 years ago

I kinda wish now I was an observer to that experiment