╌>

Crowd Roars In Approval As Makeup-Smeared Trump Begs Rally To Tell Him He's Beautiful

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  4 years ago  •  12 comments

By:   Politics

Crowd Roars In Approval As Makeup-Smeared Trump Begs Rally To Tell Him He's Beautiful
SMITHFIELD, VA—Screaming and wailing through tears as mascara streamed down his cheeks, a makeup-smeared President Donald Trump begged a packed campaign rally Thursday to tell him he was beautiful. "America, as your leader, I need you to look me in the eye and let me know there's no one in this country prettier than me—no one," said the 45th president, who demanded the event's approximately 10,000 attendees call him their "special, gorgeous baby" and later yelled, "I don't believe you! I...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

8/22/19 1:40PM• SEE MORE: Donald Trump Donald Trump election 2020 NewsVol 55 Issue 34

SMITHFIELD, VA—Screaming and wailing through tears as mascara streamed down his cheeks, a makeup-smeared President Donald Trump begged a packed campaign rally Thursday to tell him he was beautiful. "America, as your leader, I need you to look me in the eye and let me know there's no one in this country prettier than me—no one," said the 45th president, who demanded the event's approximately 10,000 attendees call him their "special, gorgeous baby" and later yelled, "I don't believe you! I don't believe you," when the crowd started up a chant of "You are beautiful" that continued for several minutes. "You wouldn't lie to me, right? I can tell when you're lying, because you don't even really mean what you're chanting, you're just telling me what I want to hear to make me stay. Well, you know what, Virginia? Fuck you. I'll go find some supporters who will appreciate me for the perfect, special president that I really am." At press time, Secret Service agents could be seen diving onto the stage after Trump threatened to kill himself if the crowd left and then took a bottle of bleach out from behind the podium to prove he was serious.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    4 years ago

How can a man be potus and be so damn insecure?

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2  Ozzwald    4 years ago

I knew he looked familiar!!!!  I actually liked him on the Drew Carey Show!

mimi-blue-eye-shadow-ftr.jpg

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Ozzwald @2    4 years ago

Meme's Meme...

Freewill
Junior Quiet
3  Freewill    4 years ago

Perhaps he was just slicing onions at The Onion...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Freewill @3    4 years ago

That's funny, Free

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1    4 years ago

Is it satire when righties talks about Obama era corruption and how corrupt Democrats are? 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  JBB @3.1.1    4 years ago

No it is not.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.3  seeder  JBB  replied to  Trout Giggles @3.1.2    4 years ago

Yeah, they say that shit with no sense of irony.

If they actually believe it then it can't be satire!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    4 years ago

EknMEZQX0AAM4DK.jpg

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    4 years ago

HALLOWEEN COSTUME OR GRUESOME REALITY ?????    YOU DECIDE . 

121352776_10165144872415377_9019912354689781765_n.jpg

JBB
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  JohnRussell @5    4 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  JohnRussell    4 years ago

Letter To The Editor

It surprises me that people who work for their living support President Trump. To me, he seems the epitome of the worst co-worker imaginable. He would be the one to take credit for your bright idea, and the one to point the finger at you when he made a mistake.

He would be the guy who would cozy up to the tyrannical boss and imitate her whenever he was put in charge of a project. He would be out golfing when the crisis hit. And, of course, he would be the one making a pass at your wife at the office party.

At the water cooler, he would brag about his house, his car, his salary and, somehow, he would find cushy jobs for his many unqualified relatives. He would lie about everything, cheat his way to the top, and share trade secrets with the company’s biggest rival. And now we know he would be the one who came to work sick and did not care who caught his deadly disease.

I would not want to work with him, and I certainly do not want him to be president for four more years. He should be fired!