╌>

New from The Lincoln Project: "Fauci"

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  krishna  •  4 years ago  •  19 comments

By:   The Lincoln Project

New from The Lincoln Project: "Fauci"
The Lincoln Project and Harrison Ford are teaming up to let Americans know you can only keep one of them: Trump, or Fauci.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The Lincoln Project and Harrison Ford are teaming up to let Americans know you can only keep one of them: Trump, or Fauci.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Krishna @1    4 years ago

I would not trust anything at all that comes out of Trumps mouth, or that of his advisors or Cabinet members. As for COVID-19, the only person I trust is Fauci.

He is the best expert of this kind of disease and viruses, far, far more so than anyone in and around Trump. Trumps string puppet Scott Atlas is an idiot when it comes to such dangerous viri, and he knows it. But, the pay is too good for him not to go along with Trumps' gamesmanship on the pandemic. He says he just found out that the RT that was being related to him, and now that he got caught with his pants down,  he has made a very insincere apology.....

Yeah...emm....he had no idea it was a Russian media he was talking to. jrSmiley_80_smiley_image.gif

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Raven Wing @1.1    4 years ago

You don't need an Atlas to know that RT is Russian propaganda TV...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Raven Wing @1.1    4 years ago

Atlas is a schmuck. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

Dr. Anthony Fauci has served as Director of The National Institue of Infectious Diseases Since 1984.

He has served the American People tiressly, honorably, and selflessly from Reagan, to Bush, to Clinton, to Bush, to Obama and now...to Trump.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
2.1  Gordy327  replied to  Krishna @2    4 years ago

Dr. Fauci seems like a national hero, even though some science haters might feel otherwise.

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
2.1.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Gordy327 @2.1    4 years ago

I would believe Dr Fauci before anyone who was not of his level of expertise. And especially not anyone in the WH or Congress. They only thing they know is that their party leader, Trump, tells them to think or say. So they don't know Zip.

Obviously, Scott Atlas is merely saying whatever his Russian contact is telling him to say.

I would never, ever, believe anything Trump says about anything, much less, something that would endanger someone's life.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
2.1.2  Gordy327  replied to  Raven Wing @2.1.1    4 years ago

Trump has contradicted Dr. Fauci before or had to be corrected by him. So why anyone would believe a politician over a scientist when it comes to scientific medical matters like Covid is beyond me. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    4 years ago

Tomorrow you can only fire only one of them. 

The choice is yours . . .

Raven Wing
Professor Guide
3.1  Raven Wing  replied to  Krishna @3    4 years ago

Why not both? The Puppet and the Puppet Master.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
4  Bob Nelson    4 years ago

Sometimes it seems like beating up on a mentally handicapped person... and then I remember the stakes...

The Lincoln Project does good work.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Bob Nelson @4    4 years ago
Sometimes it seems like beating up on a mentally handicapped person..

Trump is definitely mentally handicapped-- he probably would also be classified as "mentally ill".(Symptoms include grandiousity, frequent delusions, etc.

And an almost inhuman disregard for the feelings and life circumstances of other human beings---IIRC that would put him the category of "Sociopath" or "Psychopath".(its been a while since I've taken any Psych courses (well, at least in "conventional; types of Psych)

He's definitely mentally ill-- which makes him all the more dangerous! :-(

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
4.1.1  Bob Nelson  replied to  Krishna @4.1    4 years ago

... sociopath... 

Yup. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  Krishna @4.1    4 years ago

The problem with calling him mentally ill is that he can use that as a defense when they finally come get him to take him to his new home at Riker's Island

Gordy327
Professor Expert
5  Gordy327    4 years ago

I'll keep Dr. Fauci. He's far more valuable and important. But I'll take scientists over politicians any day.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
5.1  Bob Nelson  replied to  Gordy327 @5    4 years ago

Where are you on the Fauci scale?

original

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Bob Nelson @5.1    4 years ago

Five. Definitely 5

Gordy327
Professor Expert
5.1.2  Gordy327  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.1    4 years ago