╌>

Steve Bannon and his co-host discuss beheading Dr. Anthony Fauci and FBI Director Christopher Wray

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  4 years ago  •  14 comments

By:   Media Matters for America

Steve Bannon and his co-host discuss beheading Dr. Anthony Fauci and FBI Director Christopher Wray

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Bannon: "I'd put their heads on pikes, right, I'd put them at the two corners of the White House as a warning to federal bureaucrats"

Written byMedia Matters Staff

Published 11/05/20 4:49 PM EST

Citation From the November 5, 2020, edition of War Room Pandemic

STEVE BANNON (HOST): Second term kicks off with firing Wray, firing Fauci.

Now I actually want to go a step farther but I realize the president is a kind-hearted man and a good man. I'd actually like to go back to the old times of Tudor England, I'd put the heads on pikes, right, I'd put them at the two corners of the White House as a warning to federal bureaucrats. You either get with the program or you're gone -- time to stop playing games. blow it all up, put Ric Grenell today as the interim head of the FBI, that'll light them up, right.

JACK MAXEY (CO-HOST): You know what Steve, just yesterday there was the anniversary of the hanging of two Tories in Philadelphia, these were Quaker businessmen who had cohabitated if you will with the British while they were occupying Philadelphia. These people were hung. This is what we used to do to traitors.

BANNON: That's how you won the revolution. No one wants to talk about it. The revolution wasn't some sort of garden party, right? It was a civil war. It was a civil war.

Update: The transcript has been updated for clarity

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

There is a video at the link. 

Bannon appears to have slipped his moorings. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
1.1  Kavika   replied to  JohnRussell @1    4 years ago

Bannon appears to have slipped his moorings. 

The fraud charges he is facing from his ''Build the Wall'' con job will keep him tethered to reality no matter how tenuous.

In the words of my grandfather would say, ''that boy ain't right in the head''. 

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2  Paula Bartholomew    4 years ago

Every one of his sponsors should be contacted and told their company's products no longer will be bought if they continue to support this ahole.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
2.1  Gordy327  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @2    4 years ago

Nevermind the sponsors. The FBI should be contacted. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Gordy327 @2.1    4 years ago
Nevermind the sponsors. The FBI should be contacted. 

Here you go, have fun:

(202) 278-2000

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Kavika   replied to  Gordy327 @2.1    4 years ago

I think that the FBI is fully aware of the threat since it was against the director of the FBI and a high profile American, Dr. Fauci.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
2.1.3  Gordy327  replied to  Kavika @2.1.2    4 years ago

I tend to agree. And I hope they treat this guy like a potential domestic terrorist. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.4  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Gordy327 @2.1.3    4 years ago

Bannon  is a very smart guy. He knows his comments are incendiary.  He actually wants to lead an actual revolution with people getting killed and whatnot.

Gordy327
Professor Expert
2.1.5  Gordy327  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.4    4 years ago

Death threats directed to the head of the FBI & NIAID does not seem very smart. It seems to be the exact opposite of smart.

lady in black
Professor Quiet
4  lady in black    4 years ago

His account has been permanently suspended

evilone
Professor Guide
5  evilone    4 years ago

So what's the difference between Isis propaganda and this type of Trumpist propaganda?

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1  Kavika   replied to  evilone @5    4 years ago
So what's the difference between Isis propaganda and this type of Trumpist propaganda?

Next to nothing.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  seeder  JohnRussell    4 years ago

They should put Bannon and Trump in the same cell at the federal penitentiary.  The two would drive each other nuts and then kill each other. 

pat wilson
Professor Participates
6.1  pat wilson  replied to  JohnRussell @6    4 years ago

LOCK THEM UP !!!!!