╌>

Mysterious Tower Of Missing Trump Votes Appears In Utah Desert | The Babylon Bee

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  4 years ago  •  5 comments

By:   The Babylon Bee

Mysterious Tower Of Missing Trump Votes Appears In Utah Desert | The Babylon Bee
UTAH DESERT - Scientists and conspiracy theorists are baffled after a strange monolith-shaped stack of missing Trump votes was discovered without explanation in the middle of the Utah desert.'RIGGED ELECTION!' tweeted Donald Trump after seeing the news on his Twitter feed. 'They found my missing votes! There must be 10 million in that stack ...

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Politics Mysterious Tower Of Missing Trump Votes Appears In Utah Desert December 1st, 2020

UTAH DESERT—Scientists and conspiracy theorists are baffled after a strange monolith-shaped stack of missing Trump votes was discovered without explanation in the middle of the Utah desert.

"RIGGED ELECTION!" tweeted Donald Trump after seeing the news on his Twitter feed. "They found my missing votes! There must be 10 million in that stack alone!"

Scientists insist Trump's allegations are "baseless" and that the strange stack of mail-in votes for Trump is more likely the result of an artist's work or perhaps an alien visitor.

Rudy Giuliani was last seen rappelling down the side of a nearby cliff face to examine the stack of ballots with a flashlight and a magnifying glass. He has announced to the press that by the time he's done examining all the ballots by himself, Trump will be revealed to be the clear winner in all 50 states.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    4 years ago

They found Trump's missing votes. Bwahahahaha!

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

that doesn't look like 8 million ballots to me ...

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  JBB @1    4 years ago

They found Trump's missing votes. Bwahahahaha!

Obviously those are illegal alien votes.

Multiple-aliens.jpg

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     4 years ago

Too funny

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
3  Bob Nelson    4 years ago

04b0569059dbb23448e91cfef62757bf.gif