S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

This is a good'n. 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

It continues to this day.  There are COUNTLESS Trump supporters who still say, he may be a low down traitor who sold the country out to his own ego and greed, but I'd vote for him again because Hillary, and besides Joe Biden is senile. .  It's absurd, it's always been absurd, and fuck you to every one of them that says it. And that includes your average run of the mill Trump supporter too. 

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
1.1  Greg Jones  replied to  JohnRussell @1    3 years ago

I see you're still angry and unhappy. You should be elated and overjoyed that your beloved liberals are pretty much in charge now. There are millions of decent and patriotic US citizens who won't ever vote for a Democrat

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 years ago

Trump will be gone , to an unknown degree, shortly, but his poisonous viewpoints still exist and their effect on the average committed right winger may even be hardening. 

Your level of denial is off the charts,  so I won't be taking any advice from you. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 years ago

There are millions of decent and patriotic US citizens who won't ever vote for a Democrat

And the election has shown that there are millions more that will.  Your comment is pointless.

Dragon
Freshman Silent
1.1.3  Dragon  replied to  Greg Jones @1.1    3 years ago

I am angry that Trump and his supporters in Congress incited insurrection which caused deaths and damaged our democracy. Those that are not angry about  are a part of the problem.  

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2  Hal A. Lujah    3 years ago

I started re-watching Veep the other night.  It’s amazing how season 1 from 2012 so closely reflects today’s politics.  It’s actually more interesting the second time around, because when it was current it was too much of a unrealistic stretch at times to be funny, imho.  Now I watch it and go omg, that has happened several times since 2016.  I imagine that if a fictional QAnon movement had been introduced to the show I would have stopped watching it entirely.  I think I even remember reading a more recent interview with Julia Louis Dreyfus, where she expressed shock that the writing in the show never reached the level of absurd reality we are now living in.  in the last episode I just watched, the Veep is endorsing a candidate she viscerally hates with a passion, as he does her.  This supercut reminded me of that episode.

Bob Nelson
Professor Guide
3  Bob Nelson    3 years ago

... and we don't know whether it's self-delusion or straightforward hypocrisy.

I suppose it doesn't matter. They must be crushed (at the polls) in either case.